1200e set to Europe

Got several orders from friends to build 1200e systems for gaming @ Full HD resolution. Do you guys find better price/performance set?

Budget: 1200e (inc. shipping) to Northern Europe.
    Last edited by Gouca; 2012-03-01 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    I would look far away from that PSU personally. You are better off picking a reliable PSU from a more well-known and established manufacturer. Remember, this unit will power every other component you buy so don't cheap out on it (especially with a 7970 in the system).

I'd also bump it up to 2x4 GB 1600MHz RAM and probably look towards a better case. And you can probably save a little by going with a Crucial M4 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    I would look far away from that PSU personally. You are better off picking a reliable PSU from a more well-known and established manufacturer. Remember, this unit will power every other component you buy so don't cheap out on it (especially with a 7970 in the system).

I'd also bump it up to 2x4 GB 1600MHz RAM and probably look towards a better case. And you can probably save a little by going with a Crucial M4 instead.
    +1 for the PSU. Corsair do great deals at the moment, have a look there. Also the extra 4 gig of RAM can't hurt. Though the machine must be x64 bit for it to be any use.
    Cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Szyrex View Post
    +1 for the PSU. Corsair do great deals at the moment, have a look there. Also the extra 4 gig of RAM can't hurt. Though the machine must be x64 bit for it to be any use.
    There is 8 Gb of ram, note the "2" value in the count of RAM.. and do you think the .0001 difference in calculation speed is worth the money for 1600 MHz RAM ?

Case seems to be the best for that price. I use it myself for 570 SLI-configuration, and it's a solid, beautiful and has good ventilation.
    Super Flower is extremely reliable brand. It's quite new, but will last without problems for +5 years in full use.
    Last edited by Gouca; 2012-03-01 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    what company are these coming from ? oO. These look like pretty damn cheap to me at least! From the US with no taxes counted or something?