LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/aUi5ke3l.jpg
    it's me, mario

wait what?
    I don't even..
    I..
    Brilliant. I'm in tears. And the Papal Fez is so incredibly rare too.

He better be destro. Fireballs!
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-08-08 at 08:13 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Dark Iron Aristocrat

Ironforge Siegebreaker

Wildhammer Stormrider
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-08-22 at 07:03 AM.

my belf is just dressed in rags for the skimpy look lol

Sadly can't provide pics but just imagine it:

Blood Elf Fire Mage - Solarion

T12 Mage Normal set using Staff of the Sin'Dorei from Sunwell while riding Pureblood Firehawk followed by Cinder Kitten or Phoenixian Hatchling pet. That's perfection at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Sadly can't provide pics but just imagine it:

Blood Elf Fire Mage - Solarion

T12 Mage Normal set using Staff of the Sin'Dorei from Sunwell while riding Pureblood Firehawk followed by Cinder Kitten or Phoenixian Hatchling pet. That's perfection at its finest.

Like that? It's cool, but it's a far cry from a Blood Mage, in my opinion.
    I'd go with something like this:

Complete with Viscous Horror blood-blob pet.. yeah, that seems the ticket.

Also; dammit, Hyde. All of your dwarves KICK. ASS.

EDIT: I completely misread Silverrendy's post, reading Blood Elf Mage as Elf Blood Mage or something. Oh well.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-09-05 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted

HEY YOU!

"Who, me?"

Yeah, you! The geek on the docks! Wanna be a cool superhero type?

FEL YEAH YOU DO!

Introducin' the brand new Fel Technomancer outfit!

First off, there's the belt. It has shiny buttons on. What do the buttons do? Why don'cha press 'em and find out?
    Warning: do not press buttons randomly. We will not be held responsible for random explosions.

Next up, the gauntlets! This is where all the magic happens... literally! With these babies, y'can blast felfire of temperatures up to a bajillion Kraklenheit! THAT'S HOT! Like, real hot. I wonder how they don't combust or melt really...

Then we have COOL GOGGLES! Ain't nothin' like a pair of cool goggles to make an outfit. And these are definitely, 100% coolitanium. Y'won't find anything cooler anywheres!

Paddy-pads! Remember that Fel Iron Goblin dude? Well, now y'can have shiny shoulder things just like him!
    Warning: do not attempt to fly with the Paddy-pads(tm). We will not be held responsible for random explosions or plunging off a cliff to a horrific death.

Next up: a pair of boots! Because honestly, why were you barefoot? You weirdo.

Now we gotta get rid of that stanky ol' sweater...

"But I like the sweater. My mum bought me it when I was this little."

Fine. Keep your nerdy sweater.

But! CATTLE-PROD! Can't go around without one of these babies. Y'can eat with it! Y'can sleep with it! Y'can shock people insane with it! Y'can blow up pockets of gas or oil with it! The uses are limitless!

CATTLE-PROOOOOOOOD! Batteries not included.

Linkety-link.

10+ Year Old Account
    *slow clap*

That was beautiful.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-09-06 at 08:42 AM.

Blood Elf Paladin. Not actually recommended for RP purposes because Blood Knights are supposed to wear red and black, I believe (?)...unless someone can help me come up w/an appropriate backstory....

...which would actually be pretty cool of you, considering I mostly do human/night elf/mage RP and don't know much about blood elves (beyond the basics w/the Sunwell, etc that is).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j416/Aenwyn/Saryia-1_zps4db2c6c3.jpg
    Blood Elf Paladin. Not actually recommended for RP purposes because Blood Knights are supposed to wear red and black, I believe (?)...unless someone can help me come up w/an appropriate backstory....

...which would actually be pretty cool of you, considering I mostly do human/night elf/mage RP and don't know much about blood elves (beyond the basics w/the Sunwell, etc that is).
    It looks good, but for serious RP I would advice against bikini plate. You wont be taken serious by the male characters you interact with, and the female ones will regard you with scorn. (Generally speaking, of course)

It would be easily solved by equipping the Tabard of the Shattered Sun. Running Magister's Terrace 20 times or so should get you it. As a bonus, this black and gold-trimmed tabard, aside from looking good, will also explain why you're not wearing the classical Blood Knight colors; You joined the Shattered Sun Offensive back during Kael'thas's final betrayal.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-09-06 at 09:27 AM.

The Karazhan Get-Backer Extraordinaire

- - - Updated - - -

The KorKron of Old (Thrall's Loyalist)

Last edited by Hyde; 2013-09-06 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    This thread is Awesome!!!
    Time to contribute!
    Admiral Mage -

Black Dragon -

Blue Dragon -

Bronze Dragon -

Red Dragon -
    Last edited by mmocd8059e12a7; 2013-09-06 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    It looks good, but for serious RP I would advice against bikini plate. You wont be taken serious by the male characters you interact with, and the female ones will regard you with scorn. (Generally speaking, of course)

It would be easily solved by equipping the Tabard of the Shattered Sun. Running Magister's Terrace 20 times or so should get you it. As a bonus, this black and gold-trimmed tabard, aside from looking good, will also explain why you're not wearing the classical Blood Knight colors; You joined the Shattered Sun Offensive back during Kael'thas's final betrayal.
    This is a good idea, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by susaku View Post
    Other sets:
    Necromancer/Cult of the Damned Cultist:
    Looks amazing! Except I have to nitpick and suggest using Runed Stygian Belt instead, which about 0.05% of the WoW population realize exists :P
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2013-09-06 at 10:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Looks amazing! Except I have to nitpick and suggest using Runed Stygian Belt instead, which about 0.05% of the WoW population realize exists :P
    And only 10% of that 0.05% are tailors who actually aquired that pattern... :V

Gnomish Techno-warrior

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...00:18168:32461

definitely gotta look at the wowhead preview, the moving parts kinda make this setup
    Last edited by BossManRoth; 2013-09-07 at 01:00 AM.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    And only 10% of that 0.05% are tailors who actually aquired that pattern... :V
    For what it's worth, the pattern's BoE. Had a friend make it for me a few weeks back actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    those shaman looks are awesome, i might look into some of those aswell =3

10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant thread, making me wish I was home so I could get farming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Any chance you could list the items of this transmog, getting tired of my paladin's bland look (eu[.]battle[.]net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Aesyx/simple), would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Aesyx View Post
    Brilliant thread, making me wish I was home so I could get farming!

Any chance you could list the items of this transmog, getting tired of my paladin's bland look (eu[.]battle[.]net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Aesyx/simple), would be greatly appreciated!
    Sure The set is Glorious plate http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=330. They are level 50-60 boe greens that drop off of mobs in AQ and level 50-60 zones, you can typically find a couple pieces from the set on AH--if you decide to farm the set, save the other BoE's you find and AH them! You can make a lot of money that way, some of the drops are now rather rare.

Mace is Light's Justice from Kara (last boss), shield is Aegis of the Sunbird from the Botanica. Helm is the T6 helm, Lightbringer War-Helm.