Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monbergdk View Post
    Would you recommend any daggers for the sentinel elite, because i can't find any daggers that fits well and i am Assassination rogue,, so any ideas for daggers that i could use?
    Anything with a moon/stars theme would suffice, something fitting for a night elf. You could go for the constellation star-daggers of Ulduar: Fang of Oblivion or Starshard Edge.

Of course, an easier and also very fitting dagger to grab would be the Dagger of Lunar Purity, which you can buy for 25 Marks of the Crusader. Thats just a few days of doing the Crusader dailies in Northrend, and doesnt involve getting a small raid together for an RNG drop.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...14:28750:28669
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-07-16 at 02:44 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

THese are some of the sets I currently have, meaning they are readily available, if anyone is curious on what what is, do leave a message n the thread, I'll respond to it as soon as possible.

Argent Themed sets:
    Argent Avenger:

Argent Templar:

Other sets:
    Necromancer/Cult of the Damned Cultist:

Shadopan dreadknight( name still pending):

Horseman of War(It's a rough rendition of how i imagined War of Darksiders would be in WoW)

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the necromancer one. Absolutely top notch.

I gathered a set for my paladin with a "Death knight-ish" look recently, thought it looked pretty cool.

Deleted
    I like the worgen one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achren View Post
    Otherwise, you could always get fist of the diety, one of the coolest and most unique-looking fist weapons in the game: http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631#dropped-by
    Thats what that set "Sentinel Elite" originally had, yeah. He was asking for matching daggers instead.

Deleted
    Firelord:

Anybody got any necromancer/dk sets that have all the items listed? I'm very interested in transmogging.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by susaku View Post
    THese are some of the sets I currently have, meaning they are readily available, if anyone is curious on what what is, do leave a message n the thread, I'll respond to it as soon as possible.

Necromancer/Cult of the Damned Cultist:

What is that necromancer one? what are the items? looks incredible.

Deleted
    @Tesseh. You can't transmog exactly that set since it's a mix of armor types. However you can check my mage out for a similar look: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hibichi/simple

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasMolsted View Post
    @Tesseh. You can't transmog exactly that set since it's a mix of armor types. However you can check my mage out for a similar look: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hibichi/simple
    I want the exact set, I'll use it as RP gear rather than Transmog. Thanks for the robes though!

I got some good sets, I'll start posting soon

Quote Originally Posted by Tesseh View Post
    I want the exact set, I'll use it as RP gear rather than Transmog. Thanks for the robes though!
    Right, for the Necromancer set, it is the tormented demonsoul robes, which you can get from one of the VP vendors in the isle of quel'Danas. The shoulders are Duskhallow, which are dropped by the third bossfight of Mag's Terrace. Mask is simply Assassination leather helm, and gloves is a random wrath greeny I found. Biggest issue you might have is with the mace, concidering the Frightskull Shaft is no longer available accoring to Wowhead.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double post, but here is a lil "project" I have worked on the moment the blizzstore helms came into existance. THis one is more specifically for death knights concidering the legplates are gladiator leggings, but they can be replaced by doing Ulduar 10 enough times to get the right drops, concidering this set also uses Red Darkruned.

ofcourse, helmet is optional, but I really liked the Hood of Hungering Darkness. To add to it, find a bloodred cloak and something with a similar tabard(I kind of cheated, using my Guild colours for that)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...45:45330:97213

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, for the Necromancer set, it is the tormented demonsoul robes, which you can get from one of the VP vendors in the isle of quel'Danas. The shoulders are Duskhallow, which are dropped by the third bossfight of Mag's Terrace. Mask is simply Assassination leather helm, and gloves is a random wrath greeny I found. Biggest issue you might have is with the mace, concidering the Frightskull Shaft is no longer available accoring to Wowhead.
    There's a recolor available from Tanaris questing. Lemme look it up...

Ah. Bone Valley Mace.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=56844

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double post, but here is a lil "project" I have worked on the moment the blizzstore helms came into existance. THis one is more specifically for death knights concidering the legplates are gladiator leggings, but they can be replaced by doing Ulduar 10 enough times to get the right drops, concidering this set also uses Red Darkruned.

ofcourse, helmet is optional, but I really liked the Hood of Hungering Darkness. To add to it, find a bloodred cloak and something with a similar tabard(I kind of cheated, using my Guild colours for that)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...45:45330:97213
    Thats mighty fine. The transmog helmets are unique, for sure, but building a transmog set around them sofar has been... well. I've not yet seen many that've really wow'ed me. This one comes close though!
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-08-01 at 09:47 AM.

Deleted
    Damn cant post any img and link since this is my first post here, and my rogue transmog is so op ; <

Deleted
    You good sir deserve a medal for that fantastic WoW version of War.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by issak View Post
    Damn cant post any img and link since this is my first post here, and my rogue transmog is so op ; <
    You can post the link with a few spaces inside, we can copy/paste it.

Quote Originally Posted by KbaFewx View Post
    come on now... All of you roll players should hop in some arenas and get down your craft of "playing" the game.

Please refrain from insulting people for how they play a game.
    Ex Glad here, love my transmog... Lets see your arena achivs.

Could someone make an interesting Cloth warlock type transmog? it seems the only cool sets are the tier items.. they have

Quote Originally Posted by Gaazrak View Post
    You good sir deserve a medal for that fantastic WoW version of War.
    aw, chucks, thanks, it was one of the hardest ones to concieve, but the easiest one to get(since I had everything). I wanted to get the red bulk feeling right, without just going Death Knight lookalike(Red darkruned did not work at all).

For those interested in getting this set yourself:
    From shoulders to legs, the entire plate is the red dragon plate set from the Hour of Twilight Trilogy instances. The sword is Cataclysm's Edge from Archimonde. Hood is Cowl of the Grand Engineer(Tempest Keep 25). Cloak and Tabard are once again kind of cheated thanks to guild colours.

Ofcourse, for the closest look, you need a human death knight(for the eyes). An orc could pull it off due to the bulk of them, but I found that a human works best overall

Again, this is just a themed set, which you sadly cannot use for transmog concidering the hood is a clothy, but hey, who knows, perhaps you can get some kickass RP with it.

10+ Year Old Account

it's me, mario

wait what?
    Hi