Deleted

Account-Wide Achievements / Rewards.

Hai thar!

Now that account wide achievements is going live in MoP, I got one question.

Lets say i got the glory ICC drake on one Toon, do I get the reward (mount in this case) on my other toons aswell?

Would be awesome, glaives to everyone!

Deleted
    Got multiple 85 rogues / warriors, was refering to them, not a lvl 1 bank alt

I am 100% sure you wouldn't get warglaives on other characters, that would just be retarded...

But as for titles and mounts, I'm actually not sure. Mount is imo cool, but titles, it just seems wierd to see a full greenie with Destroyer's end

We dont know, the question has been asked a hundred times no one can answer it except blizzard.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

My GUESS is that:

If achievements become account wide seeing they are no longer tied to one character, that yes any rewards as a result of these achievements will be available on any character in your account.

However Glaives have an achievement but they are not a reward for an achievement so I doubt they will be given to any character other than the recipient.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a mount on an alt that I wish was on my main, except it's not something as dramatic as a rare drake or Rivendare's Deathcharger. My (defunct) orc hunter has the 60% Brewfest Ram from a few years back when you could get tokens and just purchase it from the vendor. My main has both the swift kodo and the swift ram, but I wish I had that 60% one for my main since it's not available anymore.

They said pets would be battle.net account bound. And they said if pets are they might just make mounts too.

Deleted
    Oh i really hope that mounts will get account bound! Don't care about titles and such so much, I just want to be able to use my mounts on all my chars