addon or macro to auto loot confirm BoP items?

Hi, I had an addon a long time ago that did this so you could simply toggle it on and then you wouldnt have to click on accept to pick up BoP items. Is there a good macro or light weight addon that does this now? Also i cant seem to remember what addon that I had before was called so I cant just go back to using that one >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

Leatrix Plus has this.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Nice thanks ill try that out. Also is there a way to just loot a specific item? So a mob drops some silver, a white and 2 greens, ones some crap of the falcon and the other one is say ansesstral woollies. Would there be a way to just loot ansesstral wollies? Asuming they were bop lo

Id love a macro or something that would just be loot item=4637284, accept bop. As fast as posable
    Last edited by nfkk; 2012-03-01 at 09:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.