Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kaib View Post
    tendon dps only matters if you can kill at least one in one expose-phase, thus lowering the amount of overall tendon phases and with that reducing the overall blood spawn. if you do 6 tendon phases total, dps is not a concern. even with 3 healers, 3 tanks, 4 dps and healers not nuking at all, you should be well ahead.

warmaster is much easier. only way I can see us wiping on warmaster is if both our two healers disconnect at the same time. apart from that, not really. spine however still has some technical stuff involved. the 5% nerf actually doesn't do that much there as the tendon dps requirement (at least on 10 men) is non-existant after the 15% nerf.
    I agree the nerfs make the comp dependency a non issue for spine at this point, but we were progressing on both fights it prior to the nerfs and we were on the third plate within the first night of attempts for heroic spine in my 10 man. Overall Warmaster was a bitch due mostly to RNG and fire bugs for us, while spine was much more of a controlled fight, making it easier for my group by a large margin, but your experience may vary.

10+ Year Old Account
    While i think Blackthorn is one of the best fights in Dragon Soul, its many, many, many times easier then spine.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

If you are confident on your raiders skill a RNG will always be harder, although learning it is another thing, worldwide raids keep wipping on Warmaster due its terrible RNG component not to mention bugs, how much time will take you to get spine down is up to your raid. I consider RNG fights to be the harder ones by far, Spine is all about your players skill and CD management.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Daimon View Post
    If you are confident on your raiders skill a RNG will always be harder, although learning it is another thing, worldwide raids keep wipping on Warmaster due its terrible RNG component not to mention bugs, how much time will take you to get spine down is up to your raid. I consider RNG fights to be the harder ones by far, Spine is all about your players skill and CD management.
    ^ Yup, what this guy said. Once you have spine down it's easy to 1-shot. Warmaster is far more annoying with the RNG aspects and bugs.

Deleted
    Warmaster is quite easy when your group is awake. The only thing you will wipe more on here than anything would be soak fails.
    Spine is quite tough imo. Massive coordination needed.

I'd say Spine is easier, as long as you have decent gear which I guess most people going for either of these bosses have. On Warmaster every raider has to be pretty aware of their surrounding and there's quite some things that can wipe you. On Spine there isn't really much that can wipe you if you just kill the Tendons in 2 go's which really is easy now. It's mostly just stand still and do nothing, single target DPS on tendon then move to a side and use raid cds after a plate is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

If you have pro DPS like me then Spine is easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    6/8h? Spine is harder

7/8h-8/8h? Blackhorn is harder

This is what most people are saying. Blackhorn is just really the RNG factor (undisappearing fire i'm looking at YOU). Spine takes more time to progress on because of how very long the attempts are.