Deleted

[Music] Eurovision 2012

So it costs loads of money to host. The voting system is political, and we (The UK) get wound up about "block voting".

Well this year we're pulling out the big guns with Engelbert Humperdinck, who last had a top 20 hit 40 years ago.

We haven't got a cat in hell of winning this year. And no one has heard the song. But I think the EU hates us at the moment.

lol
    i think every country says the same "we are not winning because of dem east europeans.."
    funny thing here in germany was, that lately we won, and we had to realize that it was just the music/bands that sucked, and not some political nonsense..

99% of the songs in the contest are always mind-numbingly bad. One of the rare exceptions was Finland's Lordi's winning song from a few years back. It was actually a surprise to see it win since people tend to vote for boring songs.

It's a joke tbh, I got no clue what song sweden will participate with this year, I think Danny - Amazed probably will go through, I don't pay attention but this song has been played a lot on the commercial radios recently.

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

We (the UK) have had a song written by Andrew Lloyd Webber and another year with Blue for fricks sake and we still did terribly. Isn't it about time we just say sod it and start pulling drunk homeless people from the street as our entries.