Deleted

[HELP] Lelouch Lamperouge

Hello this is my first time trying to roleplay and I'm having some problems with the character that I picked.

The subject is Lelouch Lamperouge - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lelouch_Lamperouge

Right now I've decided that I would create a new toon, which would be either a Priest or a Warlock. The reason behind these are simple:

As a Priest I would be able to mind control people and do as I please with them as IF I had geass power.

As a Warlock because Lelouch in the anime is refered to as a Demon (my favorite lock spec is Demonology) because of his abuse of geass on the closest people to him and the addition that I would be talking to my Succubus all day long like she was C.C

My next and last issue is race! Which would be more roleplay'ish? Belf or Undead? Take time to read a bit of the wiki link I posted to know a bit about Lelouch's apperance, his personality, etc.

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    First off all, I applaud you for the pick of the most awesome anime character ever!
    I myself would more recommend being a warlock since, atleast in my mind they are alot more power hungry and ruthless then priests Which I think would fit Lelouch since he will simply crush anyone who stands between him and his goal.
    About race, does it have to be either Belf or undead? Since I don't really like either of those races but if I had to pick one it would easily be blood elf. Lelouch is to bad ass to be a fucking rotting bag of meat! He got class and manners.

That's my thoughts atleast. Would really love to see how this toon of yours becomes Allso the idea about C.C was just amazing Laughed my ass off

Deleted
    Thank you ^^

Well I was more or less forced to pick Belf/Undead because of the race's story being the most similar to Lelouch's. The whole Belf vs Scourge and also Undead vs Scourge (AND ALSO HUMANS) was pretty much the big factors in this. Its a rebellion after all! Im feeling inclined to create a Belf because his apperance is closer to Lelouch than a undead ofc although I prefer most undead animations. However I'm trying to RP here so on with it I was lucky to obtain the name on my server! Thanks for the help

Well in terms of being a priest, you could go shadow and still have mind control and be evilish. I'd look at different tier / arena gear to decide what class your character should be... see what looks most like Lelouch's Zero outfit. I haven't looked at all the tier / his outfit in quite a while, so sadly I wouldn't be of much help. His school uniform wouldn't be too hard to pseudo-replicate, I'd imagine. You'd potentially need a tailor, or some cash for the auction house, though.

As for race, probably blood elves since, well, he's a pretty-boy, blood elves are pretty-boys. It all works well together. Blood elves are also kinda rebellious, since they DID go against Lord Garithos in Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. They hate humans with a passion, like the undead, and they hate the Scourge, same as the undead.

When it comes to your class you gotta think to yourself what you'd think you'd enjoy more.

Priest fits better, "Priests are often leaders of their respective races..." I believe thats a part of the Priest description. Furthermore Priest Tier 1 fits Lelouch's *SPOILER* emporer vestments and like you said, mind control (and to some extent Mind Vision) fit the power of the Geass. So if you're going for what would suit the character better, I'd suggest Shadow Priest.

HOWEVER! If you think you'd enjoy a Warlock more, then by all means go for it. Just know that Warlocks aren't typically leaders and in terms of your Geass ability, you'd have to rely on /e a lot. I can see how with the succubus you'd have a C.C accomplice, but that could also be achieved by another player interested in the roleplay.

As for Race, of all of them Blood Elf fits the best (minus the ears). As Madgod said Lelouch is a prettyboy, as are the Blood Elves. You'd really do a better job of achieveing his appearance with a Blood Elf than you would for a Human, let alone with an Undead.

EDIT: Going back to the class thing for a sec.

I made a Shadow Priest for roleplay purposes and all I can say is that they really do fit a variety of roles. With the way that Levitate works now, along with use of shadowform, I can usually play as an Evil spirit or hallucination. Priests have a range of "cool" abilities which give them a fair bit of diversity. My only complaint is that they can only wear cloth, which limits their wardrobe.