Progression Vanilla and onwards Server

Imagine after big an anouncement/shabang shabang/hullibullu that Blizz offered a server where u could only join on a specific date, starting at lvl 1 and had to progress as u first did in vanilla/tbc/wotlk.
    - Ud had to kill the expansion end boss on heroic lvl before u could progress.
    - No heirloom gear on the server.
    - Maybe a reset for a new shabang shabang/hullibullu at one point, for more players to experience it?

Would that be something U'd be interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by PlentyOcool View Post
    Imagine after big an anouncement/shabang shabang/hullibullu that Blizz offered a server where u could only join on a specific date, starting at lvl 1 and had to progress as u first did in vanilla/tbc/wotlk.
    - Ud had to kill the expansion end boss on heroic lvl before u could progress.
    - No heirloom gear on the server.
    - Maybe a reset for a new shabang shabang/hullibullu at one point, for more players to experience it?

Would that be something U'd be interested in?
    Nah. As much as I'd like more people to run the older content, I wouldn't want to return to those expansions.
    Sometimes I think I should have rolled a Priest....

A recent thread along this very vein was closed earlier:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ssic-wow-again

We get enough of these. As always, the answer is the same, and this particular idea has been beaten so many times, in so many incarnations, that there is little point to creating yet more of them.