[Books] Horus Heresy best books?

So what are your favorite books from the Horus Heresy Series?

I got into Warhammer 40k fiction after playing the games and reading up a bit on their Lexicanum wiki. I read a lot of books (Eisenhorn Trilogy, Space Marine Battles, Ciaphas Cain, etc) before actually getting into the Horus Heresy Series. So far i've read (and loved)..

Horus Rising
    False Gods
    Galaxy in Flames
    Flight of the Eisenstein
    The First Heretic

I actually skipped a lot of books in the series and went to The First Heretic as i loved Dembski-Bowden's writing in Helsreach.

But now i would like to get back into the series proper. Could use some help with what to read next. Fulgrim or Legion?

Also, should i pick up all the books in the series? iv'e heard the Dark Angel ones are not very good.

Gaunts Ghosts series is actually the best in the WH40k stuff, but anything by Abnett is generally considered very good compared to everything else.

I have read ALL of them and I believe I can narrow the list a bit:

Horus Rising, False Gods, Galaxy in Flames are a MUST. An absolute BLAST of awesome start for the series.

The Flight of the Eisenstein is a tad slow in the beginning, though it REALLY picks up after. Recommended.

Fulgrim is also a recommended, mostly because it is much more personal and reflects upon all the tragedies in a more intimate, soul-crushing and revealing way.

Descent of Angels is, well, not THAT interesting, though it is a decent start for the Dark Angels saga (which paves the path for the second book which in my opinion is vastly better and way more interesting).

Legion contains certain key aspect of the conflict so if you aren't familiar with them, you better read it.

Battle for the Abyss is one of my favorites since it includes the Ultramarines and it is a thoroughly interesting and engaging from start to finish.

Mechanicum - recommended for the sake of the insight on the whole Mars issue and the awesome descriptions by Mccneill.

Fallen Angels - only if you read Descent of Angels but as pointed previously, it is way more interesting than the first one.

A Thousand Sons - ONE OF THE BEST in the series. A MUST READ. Seriously. Won't spoil shit here so, yeah

Nemesis - a tad weak when it comes to Space Marines involvement (which is a shame) but still an interesting angle when portraying certain events. Slight recommendation.

The First Heretic - ALSO HIGHLY recommended. (a slight note: I, absolutely, HATE the Word Bearers though this book gives a great overview on the events that led to their, hmm, predicament).

Prospero Burns - A weaker, much duller attempt at replicating the events that occurred in A Thousand Suns, only from the perspective of the Space Wolves (A shame seeing how awesome their Legion actually is).

The Outcast Dead - difficult to recommend since the events described don't really have an impact on the larger set of things.

Deliverance Lost - Corax and his Legion. Must, read.

Know No Fear - just finished it reading. Absolutely BLEW MY FUCKING MIND. A W E S O M E!