• SC2

30 28.85%
  • Skyrim

53 50.96%
  • Other

20 19.23%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If you are competitive type of guy then go for SC2 but if you are kind of person who rage over video game all the time and quit a game just because you lose too much then I don't recommend SC2.

Deleted
    Thanks for all the replies!

Preordered MA3, started playing MA2 again

10+ Year Old Account
    Swtor!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scatta View Post
    Okay,

I just came home from seeing Project X and logged on to my main aka immediately bored as hell. After reading Trade for 5 minutes I decided it's time to buy a new game - but I have no clue which one.

I enjoy all types of video games but my favorite all time favorites are Baldurs Gate 2, Counter Strike, System Shock 2, The Witcher and Warcraft 3. I love MMOs(played UO, LA2, Aion, SWToR). After 30 minutes browsing Game Trailers I have narrowed it down to the following games:

MW3 - last time I played a CoD was MW1.
    SC2 - Multiplayer may be too hardcore for me. Difficulty Level: Asian Q_Q
    Skyrim - Love these 300+ hour RPG but no Multiplayer, hated ES 3&4.

Basically, I'm looking for a game I can log on every once in a while to take a WoW break.

HALP plx?
    I would say you should go with SC2 it has a lot more content + content coming out all the time from the modding community... It's like paying for 1 game, but getting 100... if you don't like competitive multiplayer(aka ladder stuff) you can always play custom maps which can range from dota like to like Co-Op RPGs or even shooters(not sure if there is a proper one yet but there was for WC3)...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    MW3 is not exactly the same game as MW2. If your gona give him advice on the game dont give blatantly wrong advice.
    Can't believe no-one picked this up...

Change of setting and then BOOM, exactly the same game....

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    Can't believe no-one picked this up...

Change of setting and then BOOM, exactly the same game....
    Not trying to defend MW3, but the same concept is applied in many videogames genres, Racing games, sports games, action games, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Not trying to defend MW3, but the same concept is applied in many videogames genres, Racing games, sports games, action games, etc.
    except that MW3 could have been easily made into a map pack for MW2 because thats pretty much the only thing that changed. there is a difference between genres and making the exactsame game. or you wanna tell me that BF3 AND mw3 look anything alike?

I guess the people who voted Skyrim didn't even read his post. He said he hated ES 4&3. He will not like Skyrim any better.

Quote Originally Posted by gilfer View Post
    except that MW3 could have been easily made into a map pack for MW2 because thats pretty much the only thing that changed. there is a difference between genres and making the exactsame game. or you wanna tell me that BF3 AND mw3 look anything alike?
    BF3 = Reality Simulator Shooter
    MW3 = Arcade Shooter

also, i love BF3 but is basically BF2 with a new engine

Deleted
    What is this MA2 and MA3 you guys speak of?
    I am pretty sure it is Mass Effect and not Affect.

Unless another game with the initials MA comes out on the 8th :s

15+ Year Old Account
    MW3 you'll spend 100s of hours online.

Skyrim you'll spend 100s of hours offline.

your choice...

Kingdom of Amalur is also a good game. Just look up some gameplay videos and see if you think it is for you.

As for myself... 65 hours and counting! (and planning on doing a second playthrough as well (different playstyle))
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Buy sc2 and download skyrim ^^ buy mw2 instead because its cheaper and its the same game with a 3 instead of 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by creepyfacebookguy View Post
    Buy sc2 and download skyrim ^^ buy mw2 instead because its cheaper and its the same game with a 3 instead of 2.
    Yeah download skyrim and miss out on the steam workshop mod function. Yeah, no.
    Buying Skyrim for pc >>>>> pirating it , solely for the mods. In time, there will be some really sick questlines made by modders or epic dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by ThargixEchoes View Post
    Yeah download skyrim and miss out on the steam workshop mod function. Yeah, no.
    Buying Skyrim for pc >>>>> pirating it , solely for the mods. In time, there will be some really sick questlines made by modders or epic dungeons
    you can use skyrimnexus if you want mods. 90% of the stuff on the Steam workshop you find on Nexus.

Deleted
    Skyrim !!

Skyrim is easily the best out of them. The other 2 are just mostly rehashes, so it may be better to buy SC1 and MW2 instead

Deleted
    Zelda Skyward Sword

Deleted
    MW3 is worth it just for the single player IMO, just like the previous titles, just dont try multiplayer due to the amount of hackers around!

SC2 - Cant comment, I know alot of people that play it and say its alot of fun but can be hard to get into

Skyrim - Great fun regardless of what you want to do! You can even get married for crying out loud! Plus, with the modding community being as awesome as it is, its well worth the money.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say look for an other one

MW3 - the single player mode is mediocre at best with more chees than in a chees shop (Eiffel tower collapsing for no reason, and things like that), under the bonnet it's the same stuff all over again, and the multiplayer is horrible with 14 year old kids

Skyrim - it's pretty much like Morrowind and Oblivion

SC2 - it's a bit interesting, because I loved the singly player, I spend hours every day watching either stream or VODs, but I don't enjoy playing multiplayer at all
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!