Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hate when these topics pop up because I can never bring myself to watch whatever is linked.

well the problem with people today is that,they think they are the worst...well the world hasnt changed a bit since the first civilazatiions emerged...what make you think we are worst than the babylonias/Greeks/Egyptians of the past...the only diference is taht now the scale is bigger.

Dont worry we are okay,since we can argue about this things :P

Humans can be so cruel...people like that need their heads examined...
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    what is on that link, i dont want to click in case i dont like it but i want to know what it is
    Looks like a dog being flayed dead/alive.

You can thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Well humanity evolved from apes. That's its main problem.
    nope we havent...we have a common ancestor.

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    a dog being flayed alive.
    being torn up while alive happens all the time in the animal world - alot of animals don't wait until other animals die a natural death before tearing them up...
    Last edited by crica; 2012-03-03 at 01:06 PM.

From my experience, the majority of people are fairly decent. There are however those who are mean and cruel. Also I think different cultures respect animal welfare more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    Well we decide who live or die.We can eradicate whole planet.We are strongest species here.But we should be the worthiest.Animals kill for surival we kill for pleasure.
    not always

as for the dog thing...remember that religion states that animals dont have a soul,so a lot of people tend to mistreat them and they dont care much about it,that is in the religious countries(christianity)also a dog is weaker sometimes so we like to show who is the boss and finally in psycology they have seen that mass murderers and people with mental problems channel their rage in animals in the begining.Now i dont say that everyone that kills an animal in a harsh way is a psycotic murderer,since people can just be dicks but most of the times psycotic murderers started from that.

Kinda hard to flay alive something that was obviously hanged.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 01:05 PM ----------

Feel free to offer an example cause I really can't think of any.
    lions, tigers pretty much any carnivore other then those that are scavengers like hyenas and buzzards...and even scavengers dont wait for "natural death" to pounce, they just wait till another animal is done pouncing =P

Deleted
    After that, they will probably eat that dog, they are ASIANS they eat everything

~ Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-03-03 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Dont worry, thers nothing that bad in that link at all, just a dead dog, hung/skinned by the looks of it, if this is your example of bad humanity then you must have had a sheltered life, thats also in no way "extreme violence" there isnt any violence

OT there are always things like this happening, its not just humans who like to play with their food
    k mate, when someone from your family dies, i will also hang them and skin them, afterall its not violence and as you said it there is nothing bad in that link.

Human or animal, both deserve to live and be respected after death and your statement only proves how ignorant you are. You dont care what happened on those pics because such thing didnt happen to you or anyone you know. Imagine if it would be your dog who run away few days ago, you walk to the park the other day and you see him hanged and skinned, how do you feel? pretty devasted, right?

Kinda hard to flay alive something that was obviously hanged.
    Kinda why I edited my post. I couldn't really see if it was alive or dead, or the minute details. Flay me.

Quote Originally Posted by crica View Post
    being torn up while alive happens all the time in the animal world - alot of animals don't wait until other animals die a natural death before tearing them up...
    Yeah! Fantastic! .... What has that to do with me pointing out what happened to a poster who didn't look? However the animal kingdom decides to murder/acquire its food/whatever doesn't exactly concern me all too much in the grand scheme of things.
    Last edited by A Challenger!; 2012-03-03 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    Do you guys think Humanity even deserve to exist?
    Yes, of course we deserve to exist. We're the most developed animal on Earth. We have potential for greatness. We could eventually colonize the galaxy. We shouldn't let some conflict turn us suicidal.

We are trying to be better but what if we just can't be better?
    We will get better. But it won't happen over night, it'll take long.
    Also, there is far more good in the world than bad, we just seem to focus on the bad stuff.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    k mate, when someone from your family dies, i will also hang them and skin them, afterall its not violence and as you said it there is nothing bad in that link.

Human or animal, both deserve to live and be respected after death and your statement only proves how ignorant you are. You dont care what happened on those pics because such thing didnt happen to you or anyone you know. Imagine if it would be your dog who run away few days ago, you walk to the park the other day and you see him hanged and skinned, how do you feel? pretty devasted, right?
    Lol nice lack of reading skill =) i didnt say there is nothing bad, i said not "that" bad,he said about "EXTREME VIOLENCE" and my point was there wasnt any violence, which there wasnt, i never said if its not voilent then it doesnt matter did ? please read, also you seem angry? are you a dog?was that your relative? No, so seriously bad argument there lil one, try not to be so angry lol, noone said it was a fine thing to do, noone said it was good, so take your rage elsewhere, this is a forum for discussing=)

EDIT, So your a vegatarian then? I bet your not, so get off your high horse, you know what happens to a cow? they Bolt it in the head, bleed it and then skin it -after death- as you say thats so horrifc, but i bet anything youv eaten burgers before..yeh..exactly
    Last edited by GKLeatherCraft; 2012-03-03 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Nah, we're good.
    Though, once we wipe all the other species, we will have to start eating each other. That would be interesting.

Deleted
    Feel free to offer an example cause I really can't think of any.
    Cats like to play with mice before eating them. They intentionally scare and hurt them to get their adrenaline flowing, apparently it tastes better that way.
    Some mice even die from a heart-attack, others are teared to sheds before dying a natural death.

Cats sometime even play with a mouse until it's dead and then refuse to eat it. How is that necessary? We aren't as different from the animal world as we might think.
    Unnecessary violence also happens in the animal kingdom.

They are a couple of weirdos. The world is full of them. You should dress up and go fight this scourge, OP!

Deleted
    --------------------WARNING THIS LINK CONTAINST EXTREME VIOLENCE IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH DON'T LOOK PLEASE----------

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...17337482_n.jpg

Do you guys think Humanity even deserve to exist? When there are people like this. We have proved that there is good things in us. Love,mercy etc. But there are soooo much more bad things like violence wars greed lust and I don't what all kind of s**t.This guys deserve to suffer.But what if this is our nature? What if people exist only to destroy and plunder all life on this planet. We already exterminated so much species and damaged everything we could. We are trying to be better but what if we just can't be better?
    Most animals are selfish and cruel when it suits them, y'know.
    When male lions take over a pride, they kill cubs not belonging to them.
    Chimpanzees go out in gangs to try and pick off and kill stray members from other groups.
    Dolphin males will sometimes seek out and gangrape females.

Similarly, animals don't have any sense of ecological conservation. If their numbers are not checked by disease or other predators, they will consume all available foodstuffs.

We're actually not that bad, considering the raw power at our disposal. In the latter half of the last century we've started to realize how much harm we can cause in the long run, and there's much greater respect for human rights in many parts of the world. We save the lives of millions who would otherwise have died if left to nature, our quality of life is far superior, we're just generally awesome.

If you don't approve, there's plenty of unclaimed wilderness left in the world, you can go live there in peace and enjoy the loving embrace of nature while living off the land.