Elixir Master VS Transmutation Master VS Potion Master

Elixir Master VS Transmutation Master VS Potion Master

Which one is the best?

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with elixir, since it also counts flasks, making it better for cauldrons (also each proc counts toward "better level through chemistry/mix master"
    I personally have 3 alchemists with each of the 3.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

What is better is determined by what role you intend to fill. If you are looking for straight up cash, transmute is usually better if gems sell better than flasks/pots on your server.
    If you are the cauldron bitch for your guild, than go elixir; or if you want save money on pots, providing your guild doesn't supply them go with pot.
    Personally, I'm pot master to feed my main and alts that raid.
    Highly skilled sharpshooter, effective against air units. Can gain the Long Rifles upgrade.

15+ Year Old Account
    For raiding as a non-healer : Elixir
    For making money : Transmutation
    For raiding as a healer : Potion

I don't mow through potions like I did in BC, but I can still consume my fair share.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    For raiding as a non-healer : Elixir
    For making money : Transmutation
    For raiding as a healer : Potion

I don't mow through potions like I did in BC, but I can still consume my fair share.
    I don't see the logic here... DPS classes chew through 2 potions / fight even on farm bosses. As a healer I don't need potions on every fight, and as fights get easier with every reset there's even less need.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    if you have only one alchemist, then transmutation hands down

On my server unless you are elixir or pot speced you will not make anything selling pots/flasks since they sell at or below cost and only profit off of procs. Transmutation cd's always increase the value of the product and have a chance to give extra. I have an elixir and 3 transmutation alchemists since pots are pretty cheap. After you have them all any more should always be transmute since it is the only mastery that is limited by cd's. (thank god inferno ruby transmutes arent on cd )

Deleted
    Most guilds provide cauldrons for flasks. However you must bring your own potions. Normally you will use 2 per fight, 1 prepot, 1 timed with your cooldowns. For your own personal benefit i would suggest potion master.

for making gold?

the easiest is xmute.

but i guess, if you wanna work and keep scanning for best deals potion or elexir.