Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

395 iLvl Marksmanship Hunter LF a New Guild / Server.

Evening, community.
    The link to my armory is in my signature.

I've been playing World of Warcraft for five years. November's anniversary marked my 5th. I'm looking to start out fresh; new guild, new realm and new people. Should you have any questions, please reply to this thread. It would be a lot easier for me to answer questions than it would be for me to post everything.

Deleted
    Hello!

My realID is hammeroftheirish at gmail.com I would really like to speak to you that way ASAP

<Fired> 10m horde on Raveholdt, we were 2/8 heroic pre nerf, we then took some time off from progression raiding and are now getting back to it! Sadly a few of our raiders can't make the new times so we're looking to fill out the ranks.

Tues/thurs from 9:30 to 12:30pm EST, yours would be a core spot.

Really like to speak with you soon,

Thanks

Hello Fallinsinner,
    I like to keep it short and simple.

Guild: <Dark Nemesis>

Server: Bloodhoof (PVE-US) - Alliance

Current Progression: 5/8 Heroic DS

Raiding Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 pm till Midnight EST
    *Initiates are expected to maintain 75% raid attendance.*

If you are interested in applying, or would like more information please visit our guild website at:
    [ul]http://darknemesis.guildlaunch.com/[/ul]

*Any Officer would be happy to answer your questions. Good luck in your search!!*
    Crashcoarse (realID: dwaynemorse2008 at aol.com)
    Emeraldkitty (real ID: tylerskitty at yahoo.com)
    Heavenzgrace (realID: Elysil at gmail.com)
    Mombie (realID: adam.buky at gmail.com)
    Nygma (realID: whiplash2112 at yahoo.com)

<Abrupt> - From KT - 8/8, 4/8HM in DS25 raids 7:40PM-11PST (9:40-1 EST) Tues/Wed/Thurs is recruiting for heroic progression. We are a relatively new guild and have grown strong and progressed very quickly.

We are looking for more exceptional raiders to continue to push HMs in DS25. Preferred apps to have HM experience or 8/8 minimum.

We currently have CORE spots available due to some RL situations.

Top Priority:
    1) **Warlock
    2) **Shadow Priest
    3) **Boomkin
    4) **Hunter
    5) **Ele Shaman

Accepting applications from all other exceptional players as well.

We also load parses to WoL under <Abrupt> for those interested in seeing how they measure up to our current raiders.

Officers: Traxamillion, Jej, Leetoh, Halfelven, Furley, Sapthys

Real ID: tarheelso4 at hotmail

Thank you.

Sadness Factory is looking for exceptional players to help push Heroic content in Dragon Soul and continue on to MoP. We have an immediate core spot for a ranged DPS that is 18+!

Here is some information on our guild:
    Server: Alterac Mountains (PVP-Eastern)
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Size: 10 man
    Current Tier Progression: 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
    Raiding Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-11pm Est

High Need:
    Fire / Arcane Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Survival Hunter

Please visit our website at sf-guild.org to apply or for further information.

In-game contacts:
    GM: Brooklyn
    Officers: Brofessor, Bloodmuncher, Drezdan

Officer RealID contacts:
    Brooklyn (Real ID : girlbroken[at]live.com)
    Brofessor (Real ID: lumberjackflexathon[at]gmail.com)

Hello there!
    Pantheon 25M ([A] Steamwheedle Cartel)would love to have you join us as we progress through Heroic Content in Dragon Soul!

SCHEDULE AND ATTENDANCE:
    Tuesday: 7:45-11pm EST
    Wednesday: 7:45-11pm EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11pm EST
    Sunday: 7:45-11pm EST

If you believe you would fit well in Pantheon, please fill out an application at our website. pantheonbloodline dot guildomatic dot com If you have any questions, please contact me or one of our other officers in game (Starroxia(GM), Frostay, Druimann, Zamzooble, Dagavis). Thank you for considering us and we hope to see you soon!

Hi,

Most Wanted is a 25M raiding guild and are currently recruiting for our M-W raid that goes from 9:30PM - 12:30AM PST, that is now 2/8HM. We are a lvl25 guild on the PST server Tichondrious that has been around since near the beginning of BC.

We are in current need of a Hunter with exceptionable skills and execution. This spot is a core position pending your attendance, personality, consistent performance, and attitude. If you cannot perform all of these traits, do not bother wasting our time.

We are currently 4/8HM, and pushing Heroic Warlord Zon'ozz .
    My RealID is: *whiteboy82nd@yahoo.com

More information about the guild here.

World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/5353/

Peace!

Perfect Storm is recruiting!

We are currently 8/8

Perfect Storm is a level 25 alliance progression guild on the US Sentinels server*

Before applying, please make sure you fall into the following required guidelines:

1) Your main character is level 85
    2) You are at least 18 years of age.
    3) You have raiding experience in Dragon Soul 10 or 25 or 25-LFR and your gear is consistent with that level of content.
    4) You are committed to raiding at least twice a week (Mon-Thurs and Saturday 6:00-8:30 pm server time/PST).

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THE ABOVE MENTIONED CRITERIA. The application will then be followed by an interview over vent with a recruiting officer of Perfect Storm. You will be contacted in game if we wish to conduct an interview and feel you would be a solid candidate for our guild.

So, if you are looking for a fun, friendly raiding guild, please visit our website to fill out an application!

PerfectStormGuild.net

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it's worth noting that I am trying to avoid transferring to RP, PVP or RPPVP realm types. While I understand that not all RP realms are strictly RP, it is an aspect of the game that I don't take part in. As far as PVP realms are concerned, I leveled on one for years when I first started this game and quickly grew tired of it. I tend to try and avoid those realms, as well. I am looking for realms that are strictly PVE, preferably with a ratio favoring horde.

Raid times are easy for me to make as long as they're not too early in the afternoon (EST). I do enjoy sitting down for dinner with my family. I've raided upwards of twelve hours a week for up to several months. I am unemployed right now so I find myself playing this game quite often.

please add my realid so we can chat more! jmharper2001 at yahoo dot com...other than that here s our basic info
    Guild Name: Sinfest
    Server: Illidan (PVP) CST
    Raid Times: 8:00pm-Midnight EST - Monday, Wednesday, Sunday
    Loot System: Loot Council
    sinfest dot enjin dot com
    Atmosphere: Adult

About Us:
    We are a mature progression-oriented 25-man raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leaders prepare heavily to help for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. If you want to be part of fun group of people that also get stuff done this could be the place for you!
    We are currently recruiting any and all exceptional players.
    Our most urgent needs are as follows:
    Ranged:
    - Any legendary equipped dps
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Warlock
    Healers:
    Shamman
    Druid

Progression:
    Dragon Soul Heroic 25-Man: 5/8

Please apply through our website, or find an officer online:
    Aerfalle
    Mathrix
    Chanson
    Hexplode

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for a new realm and guild. Preferably a PVE realm on the horde side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greetings,

The Covenant is a 25 man raiding guild on US-Eitrigg.

Our raid times are as follows (Eastern Standard Time) :

Sunday: 8pm - 11:30pm
    Monday: 8pm - 11:30pm
    Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm
    Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm

Our Progression is as follows:

6/7 <Heroic> Firelands

2/8 <Heroic> Dragon Soul:

-Morchok
    -Hagara

We are in current need of the following classes:

-Shadow Priest
    -Moonkin
    -Hunter

Any other exceptional players of classes that are not mentioned here will also be considered.
    Apply at: http://thecovguild.dkpsystem.com/news.php
    For more information, you can contact me in game, (whispers, mail etc.) or through RealID:
    nathanlovesporches@hotmail.com
    Victoria Aut Mors

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump.

Still looking for a home. I'm really trying to avoid RP, PVP and RPPVP realm types but it seems like the majority of offers I've had on here have all been at least one of those realm types. I'd also like to be horde again.

Hello Fallinsinner, <Space People> of Twisting-Nether is currently looking for more skilled players for our 25m Heroic Raids

Raid schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8pm-12am EST

Current Progress:
    Firelands: 7/7H Pre 4.3
    Dragon Soul: 8/8H Top 100 US Guild

Note: While Twisting Nether is listed as RPPvP, there is NO roleplay here. If you like Roleplay, this is NOT the Server or Guild for you.

Like to talk to you sir.

<Storm> is currently 5/8 Heroic 25

We raid:
    Monday-Thursday 7-11pm EST

emprzybylo2 gmail (com)
    if you have any questions

Greetings,

<Big> is a 25 man guild located on the Destromath server. Big was initially a pug raid group set up during WotLK content. While the leadership in <Big> consisted of players who were members of progression guilds, the bulk of the raid group consisted of pugs who would later join and help solidify what would become the guild <Big>. Upon entering the Cataclysm expansion, the membership of <Big> decided to push forward as a raiding guild focusing on progression while keeping a 2 day a week raid schedule. Here are a few key notes:

-We are a 25 man raiding guild. We are not interested in the notoriously easy 10 man progression Blizzard has begun to force down our throats. If you seek the "iwin" button consider a 10 man progression guild. We like it dirty.

-Our raid days and times are Friday 5:30-10:00 PST and Saturday 6:00-10:00 PST. Due to this fact and the fact that we keep a somewhat small roster, we require members show up near 100% of the time and be on time.

-The loot system is loot council consisting of the two Co-GMs, both of whom are well versed on class mechanics and gearing requirements for specs. Loot is awarded primarily based on attendance and performance equally. A key point on performance it is more of a benefit to the raid if you avoid boss mechanics vs topping meters. While we foster the spirit of competition and wanting to do well, we will be more than pleased with you if you can avoid the fires and whatnot of boss encounters.

-We are currently in need of good ranged DPS of any class as well as a holy paladin and disc priest. Exceptional applications are also considered and never ignored. Our invitations are also extended to raiders who raid on the weekdays and want to continue raiding on the weekends with another character. Please feel free to visit big.guildlaunch.com to see all of our raiding needs and to apply.

-If you happen to have any other questions for us or if you wish to speak to us directly please feel free to whisper Vestîa, Veni, Deserae, Ghostwhirl, or Big (Destromath or Crushridge, I am Big on both servers).

10+ Year Old Account
    Competent and reliable hunter still looking for new realm and guild. Still wanting a Normal or PVE realm. For whatever reason, they're listed differently but are the same thing.

I'm 2/8 heroic now (Morchok and Ultraxion). I was benched for the first Yor'sahj kill.

[H] <Whisperwind Eleven> LFM - 25M DS Hardmodes 11pm CST (9pm PST)
    whisperwind-eleven dot com

LFM high output dps

(accomplishments, while content was relevant)
    * Cleared Sunwell Plateau after the 3.0 nerfs.
    * Glory of the Raider and Heroic: Glory of the Raider
    * 10 and 25: Glory of the Ulduar Raider, Algalon
    * 25-man Tribute to Insanity
    * Heroic Halion - 25
    * 11/12 Hard Modes in ICC-25
    * Glory of the ICC Raider 25
    * 9/12 Cataclysm HM
    * 5/6 Firelands HM
    * Glory of the Firelands Raider 25
    * 2/8 DS Heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump for 3/8H experience.

Last edited by reuva; 2012-03-21 at 10:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallinsinner View Post
    Bump for 3/8H experience.

Bumping...