Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Tera

You definately try the new MMO that are soon to come, TERA. Its in its BETA phase right now, and will eventually become very popular. I would say its more like skilled based rather than gear based, you actually have to do something unlike WoW, I've tried it and its a whole new experience in how to for example kill a mob ;=)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    These types of threads are funny, totally stealth-tactic flame bait imo. Why does anyone ask complete strangers for advice under the pretense they need coaching as to why they dont enjoy something as if its some cosmic fallacy to not do so? Its really OK to not like SWTOR, its really OK to not like WoW. In fact, you could ask us why you dont like Underwater Basket Weaving and get the same answers that are in this thread.
    Underwater Basket Weaving (UBW) is awesome! You just have to start it after Alderaan. Your UBW skills really shine on Corellia.

Ye I have many characters that I couldnt get past 40. I guess some classes are boring, and leveling isn't that fun if you are short on time