10+ Year Old Account

Such a shame to leave this game

I'm a massive fan of both Bioware and TOR, but at the moment, I find the game un-playable.
    The reason being, my server is just far too.. Ghostly.
    At peak time, there's never-ever-ever more than 60 people on the IF, Dune Bantha server. I'm really struggling to get WZ pops, and since I'm a fresh 50, getting pulled apart by people who have been 50 for much longer than me, especially when the server had more active people. So gearing is looking a daunting prospect.
    Of course, they needed the extra servers on launch, since there was a massive influx of players, but now.. There's just not. I don't think EU even has a single "heavy" server? If BW had even hinted at merges/transfers on the horizon, I'd of continued my sub but all I ever see is "re-roll on a more active server" which only worsens the problem
    So, till the day when merges are up, or transfers are available, I bid this pretty amazing game a sorrowful farewell!
    Just to make this an actual discussion, over me posting my life story, what servers do you play on, and how is that server's population impacting your gameplay?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I understand your issue and what you are getting at. However, this thread is akin to an "I quit" thread. Such threads are not allowed here or in WoWGen.

If you wish to recreate the a thread directly on the topic of server populations, feel free to do so. Leave the "I quit" out of it though.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-03-04 at 01:13 AM.