10+ Year Old Account

Question "immigrants feel"

I have a simple question for immigrants of color: How do you feel in a country were original people have different skin color than yours.

AND

Original people of a country: How do you feel about immigrants in your country that have different skin color.

If you would not mind please add if you consider yourself follower of any religion. Just believe in God. Or an atheist.

PS: Immigration is not against rules but I know moderators will close this threat anyways, so people PLEASE be constructive and to the point. I am asking these questions because I am almost done with my minor in Sociology (in my college it is closely related to anthropology) and want to try do some Very basic questionnaire (which is very biased since it is internet forum for online game) plus test some theory out.

Thank you.

I don't know. If you are a typical white liberal you are very pleased with the fact that the white majority will slowly dwindle to a white/Hispanic bi-majority. If you are a conservative (a neo-con), you are also happy with this. If you are a paleocon you would like to stop this, and if you just hate government, then you know the consequences of a dwindling white majority and will laugh when all goes to hell thanks to government intervention (that which encouraged the immigrant to come here).

10+ Year Old Account
    from a white, 18yo, canadian (mid alberta) who is a thiest without a creed:
    I do not care what colour their skin is when they come here, what I do not and care about is how fluent they are in the local language, how well they can integrate into society (ie being able to work and not just suck out government funds) and not trying to turn my country into the one they just left. They are more then welcome to have their own beliefs/culture/traditions, unless it involved something against the law. Something like the colour of skin matters as little as the colour of their shoes to me.

Unless they're green, green people/shoes are ugly >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takaja View Post
    I don't know. If you are a typical white liberal you are very pleased with the fact that the white majority will slowly dwindle to a white/Hispanic bi-majority. If you are a conservative (a neo-con), you are also happy with this. If you are a paleocon you would like to stop this, and if you just hate government, then you know the consequences of a dwindling white majority and will laugh when all goes to hell thanks to government intervention (that which encouraged the immigrant to come here).
    No sé de lo que está intentando decir. ¿Por favor, puede usted repetirlo en español? Gracias.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

There is nothing good that can come out of this.

I'm closing it.