Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

I HATE liar.........................

The only time i EVER bend lies to is by " customer service or store personnel " for a variety of reason but one of biggest is

*Misrepresentation of the items
    *Coverage of my extended warranty
    *Promises refund or credit that was never issues or denied it

And i know call the HQ and files a compliant but you know what they lie ever more or don't care about my compliant. So now i have cut ties with some store because they lies and nothing is done and that i will go else where for my business and i want to know if you even bend lies and deceive by store or other type of business

and by the way " i will not shop in there or do business with only online "
    Best Buy = RIP?
    J&R Music World " they even denied me entry because of my wheelchair "
    Staples
    McDonald
    Radio Shack
    Compusa = RIP
    Circuity City = RIP
    PC Richard
    HP

Dafuq did I just read?

I'm sorry you have had bad experiences with customer service? o.o

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea there were a few and i want to see have anyone have the same problem as me "crappy customer service" and one more JETBLUE

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you elaborate a bit further? I don't quite understand what you are saying. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Dafuq did I just read?

I'm sorry you have had bad experiences with customer service? o.o
    Mother of God...

It's as if Andy Rooney up and reincarnated himself as a Ritalin-addled middle-schooler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see if anyone on this forum have receive any bad customer service ether by a store or a restaurants

10+ Year Old Account
    i've had some bad experiences at Sea World, when I was about 7 they told me I was too fat to climb on the ropes.

English is my first language, but damn. Try taking a deep breath, and edit the post so we can understand. All I took from that was a list of stores (some of which I've ever even heard of), and the fact you hate lying, yet do it yourself maybe? Not sure.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    andy rooney is nice and comfortable and mumbling incoherency right now !

even thought he dead !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    I want to see if anyone on this forum have receive any bad customer service ether by a store or a restaurants
    Oh. Personally, I haven't experienced bad customer support in any place so far.

I f you talk like this post then I can understand why you might get bad service. You have to be understood to get service of any kind bad or good , just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ This is the thread's purpose, according to OP. Let's post accordingly.

15+ Year Old Account
    yea there were a few and i want to see have anyone have the same problem as me "crappy customer service" and one more JETBLUE
    I've received nothing but excellent service from JetBlue.

Can you elaborate what exactly you were "lied to" about? 9 times out of 10. I have a sneaking suspicion you're mad because you tried to get slick with a Customer Service Rep by either trying to open a loophole with armchair lawyer speak or trying to procure from and hold the company to a promise that it legally cannot make and you're blaming your fruitless efforts on "poor customer service."

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 04:28 AM ----------

Typically, when I get crap service, I just let my wallet do the talking and take my business elsewhere. Raging about bad service is just counterproductive.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2012-03-04 at 04:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me about it.

Tele.gl (greenlandic ISP)
    Komplett.dk charged me twice and I had to argue with them for over 2 months to get my money back.
    Lots of local stores.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Only company I passionately hate is DHL. Made me miserable for an entire month.

There's probably no way that being completely incoherent is what has caused your problems with customer service. Nope, no way at all. Impossible...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me tell you what happen

When i call jetblue to setup up 2 ticket "me and my mom" and after providing important information i told the agent that i am partially paralyzed and i have to use the wheelchair and i have a doctor letter and that i need bulkhead seat. And that the agent made a note with my ticket and that on the day of the flight the ticket agent look at the account and there was " no information " even thought they said they would be enter it. So happen enough i have the doctor letter on hand and i presented to them and they told they would give me a bulkhead seat. And when i got to TSA clearance i have to go threw 4 level "that right 4 level of security" because you can't be too careful. And because of it our flight left and we wait for another flight so i when over and explain what happen but they could careless and is get worst they refuses to give me a bulkhead seat. Even thought twice i was promises so the supervisor came over and discriminated against me and when i ask for his name he refuses but i got his name and the other person and i was force to sit in aisles seat and is was very unconformable but i got to buffalo mad and pissoff !

and to make a story short i files numerous compliant : FAA,ADA,Jetblue anyone else i think of and after that jetblue drop a bombshell they investigated it and found no history that i need special seating and they credit up $100 each for our next flight so i sent a letter to the CEO that i can hold then liable for emotional damage and violating the ADA and my civil right and i included the doctor letter and they reply back fast and apology and they gave another $100 credit each so i got a $400 vouches for my next flight

and i am sorry for this rant !

10+ Year Old Account
    While perhaps the OP had good intentions of inspiring a discussion, the OP was written in a way that comes of as a rant/blog post, and not much good will come of this other than other ranting/complaining.