Can this computer run WoW,SC2, etc on ultra?

I wanna build a great that can play games on max settings. I dont know enough about computers to make a decision so i was wondering if this would get the job done:

Case: NZXT Black Tempest 210 Mid-Tower Gaming Case
    Internal USB Extension Module: None
    Neon Light Upgrade: None
    Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case
    Noise Reduction Technology: None
    CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011
    Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel: None
    Venom Boost Fast And Efficient Factory Overclocking: No Overclocking
    Cooling Fan: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Dual Standard 120MM Fans (Push-Pull)
    Coolant for Cyberpower Xtreme Hydro Water Cooling Kits: Standard Coolant
    Motherboard: * (3-Way SLI Support) Gigabyte X79-UD3 Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ UEFI DualBIOS, Dolby Home Theater 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III RAID, 4 Gen3 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI
    Memory: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair Vengeance)
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 1.2GB 16X PCIe Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
    Video Card 2: None
    Video Card 3: None
    Power Supply Upgrade: 800 Watts - Standard Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
    Hard Drive: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
    Data Hard Drive: None
    Hard Drive Cooling Fan: None
    External Hard Drive (USB3.0/2.0/eSATA): None
    USB Flash Drive: None
    Optical Drive: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
    Optical Drive 2: None
    Sound: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
    LCD Monitor: 24" Widescreen 1920x1080 Sceptre E246W-1080P (23.6" Viewable)(Black Color) LED Backlight, Built-in Speaker, DVI, HDMI Input
    Network: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
    Network Switch: None
    Wireless 802.11B/G Network Card: Linksys WMP600N Wireless-N Dual-Band Adapter
    External Wireless Network Card: None
    Wireless 802.11 B/G/N Access Point: None
    IEEE1394 Card: None
    Internal USB Port: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
    Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit Edition)
    Ultra Care Option: Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System

Thanks for any support that i receive.

I have a worse setup then that, I have an I5 overclocked with the same video card and RAM, and can play any game I've come across so far on full without an issue. WoW, SC2, SWTOR, Batman: Arkham City,Diablo 3 or ME3 are the ones I've tried.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

So much money wasted on high end workstation CPU, and it has few years old graphics card. Need to flip those around to make it worth the pricetag.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    For gaming, I would go with this one instead. Switched to the 2500K(great CPU for gaming) and grabbed a better and more recent GPU, and added an SSD. If you want to save money, you could remove the SSD, decrease the PSU wattage ( took 850W incase you'd feel like adding another GPU in the future) and downgrade the GPU.
    The case is personal preferrence, more common recommendations are the Corsair 400R and the Fractal Design Arc Midi.

Edit: Just saw you needed a monitor too! Here are two recommendations:
    Dell U2412M $350 (IPS)
    ASUS VH236H $150
    Last edited by mmoc004bc643ae; 2012-03-04 at 10:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    So much money wasted on high end workstation CPU, and it has few years old graphics card. Need to flip those around to make it worth the pricetag.
    570 was released 1 year, 2 months, 2 weeks, 6 days ago.
    I wouldn't consider the i7-3820 to be high end workstation but certainly overkill unless using 2-3 top end gpus, which obviously wouldn't be needed for sc2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember your Internet connection also comes into play here, and stick to Socket 1155 cpu's