401 Disc priest LF guild

I am looking for a guild that is progressing though heroic content around the times
    5-10:30est Any day.
    My main spec is Disc with holy for my os and I am skilled to use both.
    I am currently 4/8h 25man, and im looking for a new guild because once again another 25 man crashes and turns for a "core" 10 man.
    We had 1% wipes on ultra but dps held us back.
    Ill have logs on request.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nfess/advanced
    “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde

Hey there, our raid times dont completely match up but if you're able to stay up a bit later, we'd LOVE to talk with you!

<Elysium> is a 10man group that is currently 6/8H (pre-nerf) is currently looking for players interested in completing the T13 content.

Due to RL circumstances we are looking for a 397+ IL of the following classes. Other exceptionally skilled players may apply. This is for an immediate raid spot. Raid times are Tuesday - Thursday 6pm - 10pm ST + occasional Sunday's at the same time depending on progression!

Prot Warrior (with DPS offset)
    Ret Paladin
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Holy/Disc Priest
    Shadow Priest
    Elemental Shaman (Must have Staff)

Heroic experience is preferred but not required. Looking to finally make a dent on Spine (currently working on 3rd plate) as we will be starting the 4th new raid comp in 6 weeks. Please post here or contact me, Totemstock, Uninutmanho, Estellise or Zinrokh ingame, or add Sarfann dustin.szabo, or ryan.kotecki on Skype as a friend and describe the reason in your request.

Thanks!

Hey Herb,
    I hear your pain; a lot of 25 man guilds are going the way of the dodo now a days. Computus Demum (http://www.computusdemum.net) might be a good fit for you. We're a 25 man guild and currently at 5/8. We have one of our long time shammy healers retiring in the immediate future, and we'd love to get a good priest to step into that spot. We raid 730-1100 EST on Tues, Weds and Sunday with alt runs and other fun stuff many other nights.
    This is our recruitment thread if you want the spiel
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4038703857
    feel free to drop us a line in game if you're interested.
    Donpablo, Tank of Computus Demum a 25 man horde raiding guild on Eonar. Currently 6/8 H

<Søuth of Hëaven> is currently recruiting for Core progression currently 5/8 HM

Current recruitment needs:
    Blood/Unholy Death knight
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Holy Pally
    Holy/Disc Priest
    R Shaman
    Anyone who outperforms our current raiders

What we are looking for:

- Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders looking for a new long-term home
    - Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here >
    - Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
    - Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content
    - Teamwork - We want to build a team that plays for each other, enjoys the challenges and the successes together.
    We do not recruit for a bench and we consider every raider a key part of our team -
    in return we are looking for raiders who value the success of the team as a vital part of their own success in raiding

Our Raid Schedule:

Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
    Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
    Sunday 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

We have a 2nd Group/Alt Run that runs
    Thursdays 8:00pm - whenever
    Mondays 8:00pm - whenever

LOOT:
    We use loot council. Our council will be made up of members who have a good grasp of the overall importance of certain stats for individual classes/specs. Loot will be distributed based on attendance, reliability, and performance.

You can contact me in an email: jon . lindquist at yahoo . com <----------- or add me in game to Real ID for a conversation that can lead to an interview with some of our officers.

Departed is a 25m raiding guild that has been around since March 2010. We are actively recruiting to fill our roster with the best and most experienced players possible.
    http://www.departed.guildzilla.com

Progression: On third Plate of Spine
    6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul - Morchok, Yor'Sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, Warmaster
    6/7 Heroic Firelands pre-nerf

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
    Wednesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
    Thursday 8:30 - 12:30 EST

Loot Distribution:
    We use EPGP as out loot system.

We are immediately seeking:
    Dps Warrior(prefer arms)
    Ele Shaman with a Resto Offspec preferably
    Bear Druid (ASAP)
    AND ONE RANGED DPS (Mage - Lock - Boomkin - Hunter)
    Any exceptional players will be considered

What we expect:
    You must have a vast knowledge of your class and play it properly, and show us this via world of log parses. You must also know all current raid content and be properly gemmed, enchanted, and reforged. Also, be prepared to wipe for hours, as we are a progression guild and wiping is a large part of progression.

Trials applying for a core position are expected to have 100% attendance during the three week trial period. After a core position is earned, 75% attendance is mandatory (3 absents/month max).

No one has a guaranteed raid slot, ever, so you may be sat as a trial for some fights. If you're better than a current member you'll most likely get their raid slot. The constant possibility of replacement stops people from getting stagnant with their performance.

We provide cauldrons and feasts, but you must bring your own personal potions (volcanic, tol'vir, etc.)
    We also supply enchants and gems (non-epic) for gear earned in raid.

To Apply:
    Visit www.departed.guildzilla.com or contact me in-game via RealID: the_destinys_angel@hotmail.com
    Beegs at : proudfoot@gmail.com or the guild master at navypulsar@yahoo.com

Flawless - Deathwing (US)

About Us:
    We are a newly formed 25-man, Horde side, guild. Right now we're looking to strengthen our roster to further succeed in raiding. We have a very open and laid back atmosphere. Some of the members of the guild have raided together for years. You'll find a lot of us like to do achievements, level alts, PvP, and alt runs. We have raiders and raid leaders experienced in 7/7 (H) Firelands 13/13 (H) Tier 11 and even 8/8 (H) Dragon Soul. So you can expect us to have a serious understanding of new heroic fights and a seriousness about progression that will let us reach our goal of 8/8 heroic.

Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights from 11pm-2am(EST) 8pm-11pm (PST).

Current Progress: 6/8 25m Heroic Dragon Soul (Morchok, Hagara, Yor'Sahj, Ultraxion, Z’nozz, Warmaster)

Melee DPS:
    Rogue
    Warrior (Arms)

Ranged DPS:
    Mage
    *Boomkin
    *Shadow Priest
    Warlock
    Elemental Shaman

Healers:
    *Resto Shaman
    *Discipline Priest who can also play Holy.

The guild is level 25. Repairs, cauldrons and feasts are supplied by the guild bank for every raid. Loot is distributed through loot council.

Requirements to apply:
    -Have a working mic and mumble
    -Have a stable internet connection
    -Make sure you have the availability for all our raid times

Visit http://flawless-dw.wowstead.com/ if you'd like to apply. Or add me to realID, strikerx99@hotmail.com Thanks!