[A] 8/8 Heroic, 2raids per week, recruiting

Hey there!

Recruiting: Elemental Shaman or Moonkin

and

Priest (healer)

We're the Part-Time All-Stars 10-man team under the Non Combat Pet banner, our team is 8/8H. Non Combat Pet has been the server first guild the entire Expansion with noteable kills like the #1 US 10man Ragnaros heroic kill, #12 US 10man Madness heroic kill. It's a wonderful guild full of very talented people with amazing alt runs.

Here's the link to our site
    I can't post links yet -- Google "Non combat pet, enjin" and you'll find the site immediately.

In two days a week, we get done what it takes other teams all expansion to do - by being prepared and doing our homework for encounters.

Our times:
    Thursday 6:30pm- 10pm
    Sunday 11am - 4pm

Last tier we downed Heroic Ragnaros while it was current content (never straying from 2 days a week) also.

You can look me up in game on Justus on Proudmoore (or send me in-game mail OR post/ message info on this site) for a friendly pre-application evaluation. We're all very nice people and do our best to always be polite/upbeat while getting the content down, the team is also LGBT friendly =)

Cheers!

Just bumping this up, searching for
    Elemental Shaman or Moonkin
    and
    Disc Priest or Holy Pally

Just bumping this up again.

Hey we're still recruiting Ele shaman or Moonkin

Just bumping this thread up.

bump, still looking for excellent dps.

We are still looking for an excellent dps

a bump to the top, we're still looking for an excellent dps.

Just rebumping this post, still hunting for excellent moonkin or ele shaman

Just rebumping for recruitment, we're still hunting of course.

8/8H 3 weeks ago. How many guilds do you know who raid 2 days a week to clear all hard modes during progression?

Still searching for an ele shaman or moonkin.

We're still looking for that excellent elemental shaman or moonkin for this very rare group full of pleasant people who clear current content on only 2 raids a week.