Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Raid 25 man and enjoy seeing 3-4 of the same item drop. Also why are you complaining when you get more loot per player, which generally equates to a better chnce of being geared. RNG is RNG and 10 man has less.

Yeah actually ever since we've been running DS 10man (which is pretty much from the first week)
    we've only ever had the "paly warlock and priest" token's drop for the most part. They all have full OS. And for the last 3 weeks we haven't even
    had a use for them.

Almost same loot has dropped week after week.

10+ Year Old Account
    This week on my paladin, i pugged DS for the first time ever. In all of my normal-mode runs on all of my characters, it was the only one where w/h/s tokens dropped (3 did, and all 3 my shaman needs). I've actually had gloves drop for my shaman once, but besides that.

(10-man)

Almost every piece of Protector and Conqueror are on off-off spec or shard. We need 2 legs, 4 gloves, and 3 chests from Vanquisher still.

yeah, the whole system sucks. big time. We've had like 5 tank trinkets so far, eveyone who can use it has it for his offspec already, same with the yorsahj caster trinket. We've had zero dps trinkets ( the random one ), hagara caster ring didn't drop even once yet, and the warmaster caster boots seem to have disappeared aswell. Also in 11 hc kills, there was only 1 conqueror leg token.

Still using Spine plate gloves from LFR while every holy paladin alt in my guild has them. 13 normal/heroic kills on 25 man and not a single one of them has dropped =[

Meh I always hated how random it is. It is one of the carrots after all. I dont even use LFR anymore. I dont care what drops what anymore either. Someone said something about the 5% debuff, thats just blizz way to deal with the situation. Instead of balancing the classes, so it be bring the player not the class. They just nerf the whole thing, avoiding the whole crab.
    I remember wanting a drop from some boss, it only dropped one week before the next patch, making it useless. In our first madness kill, we got 2 daggers for rogue. I am wondering why there is a dagger that drops in the first place, when rogues can get the first tier of legendary so easily.
    Its fun when your alt gets an item that your main needs. That doesnt apply to raids only but the whole "rng" system, its so annoying that I started to care so little about drops these days. Most items gets dischanted, but it been like that since we been raiding (bosses dropped alot of 'not even used' by any class in raid). This system is bad.

In our 5 kills of Madness I now have both axes for my enhance offspec. Apart from that we have had a couple repeats, but our tier is relatively spread out.

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    80% of our tokens are W/H/S tokens.
    80% of our Madness loot had the Bow being one out of the two items.
    Even while doing LFR every single week, together with my tankin alt, so we can't possibly lose the roll if it would drop, our main tank still runs around with a normal Firelands shield, and yes we killed Blackhorn every single week, ever since it came out, never skipped the boss, that tank never sat out, and since he was in LFR (which was week 2) we have done the weekly no-shield-LFR-run.

Moral of the story: RNG is not so awesome, but even with LFR, which is 25, you are still not guaranteed to have a certain item drop.

PS: our hunter is our best geared char, and runs around with almost exclusively heroic items, bad luck man :P
    Yeah I know but that's what sucks so much, you can be as good as you want as your class and be held back because of stupid RNG, when you could get tier with valoryou could compensate for that now you can't ..

Sucks so much !!!

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 11:26 PM ----------

We even had a paladin with 2 pieces of the same tier with different GEM's just to troll ... we already know whats gonna drop each week, paladin priest lock, I took my pala once and got full set ( that's prob the only positive thing about it )

I really feel that 10 man are all about take the right class and raid setup and don't care about the players at all, which sucks big time. We are hold back from doing lots of heroics because of our setup and gear due to RNG ! I just hate it so much. They gotta find a way to deal with it asap !

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    This is part of the reason Blizzard implemented the 5-10% nerfs. 5% is equivalent to everyone in your raid getting a few upgrades.
    Yeah but still lots of people have the same 5% upgrade while getting gear upgrades aswell, and tbh 5% doesn't do so much as having tanks with 4 piece of healers. even if it does help.

The one thing I'm confused with is why 25man heroic drops 6 items (up from 5 in 25Normal), but 10man heroic still only drops 2 items. I'm happy that 25s finally get more loot per person than 10s, because I mainly run 25man heroic with my guild, but why did they wait until the very last part of the very last raid to implement it? It seems like something that would help with progression more than farming, but what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzel View Post
    The one thing I'm confused with is why 25man heroic drops 6 items (up from 5 in 25Normal), but 10man heroic still only drops 2 items. I'm happy that 25s finally get more loot per person than 10s, because I mainly run 25man heroic with my guild, but why did they wait until the very last part of the very last raid to implement it? It seems like something that would help with progression more than farming, but what do I know.
    Doing the math, 25 mans will be geared slower. 10 man drops 1 tier token for every 10 raiders. 25 man drops 1 token for every 12.5 raiders. The only advantage 25 man may have is on the random boss rings/trinkets which is RNG multiplied by more RNG. So if you look at it from the "bigger" picture. 10 man will be geared faster. It also helped 10 mans progress quicker as they were able to obtain 4-sets (397/410 tier) faster than 25 man.

Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    Doing the math, 25 mans will be geared slower. 10 man drops 1 tier token for every 10 raiders. 25 man drops 1 token for every 12.5 raiders. The only advantage 25 man may have is on the random boss rings/trinkets which is RNG multiplied by more RNG. So if you look at it from the "bigger" picture. 10 man will be geared faster. It also helped 10 mans progress quicker as they were able to obtain 4-sets (397/410 tier) faster than 25 man.
    Tbh most 25 man went LFR for the 4 piece but also i tought 25 man did get 3 pieces ond not 2.

Btw another thing that annoys the hell out of me. The wrongly indexed items in LFR, all the caster loot getting ninjaed by ferals tog et vendored etc.

Got titahk ninjaed on LFR again on my mage as the only caster, had like 10 feral druids in raid all needing on it and ofc the feral wins it again.

About time blizzard start to fix this shit.

Tbh most 25 man went LFR for the 4 piece but also i tought 25 man did get 3 pieces ond not 2.
    Every top tier guild 10 or 25 used LFR. Not just 25 man. Only 2 tier in 25 man.

Also, it would help us understand what you are saying and help you present your point if you took your time when typing or atleast looked at what you type. Very tough to read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    Doing the math, 25 mans will be geared slower.
    Please, do the math, I'm not just asking about tier tokens here.

Deleted
    Seriously such a Post makes me wish the 40-man raids back
    (yes that was sarcasm... if u cant live with rng quit the games ffs)

Tier for VPs

Bring back Tier for VPs. I dont care if it's Chest/Gloves/Legs only. I don't care if it's expensive.

My shaman has like 22 Ultraxion kills and 0 Chest tokens (counting LFR in there). I'm sitting on over 7000 VPs with nothing to buy for Mainset.

Just as an aside - why does the INT Mail VP chest not look like the actual tier piece when every other one, to my knowledge, is a visual clone? Are they really out to kill my offset XMog?
    Last edited by Zyrinx; 2012-03-05 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justdroppingby View Post
    Please, do the math, I'm not just asking about tier tokens here.
    If you take away tier tokens which is the PRIMARY item EVERY SINGLE person in a raid uses, yes 25 man will be geared faster. 1/10 4/25 (non tier)

good old rng. Just be thankful its not vanilla when 2 tier bits dropped and were class specific and you usually had 50raiders to gear. Having to go through that has made my patience infinite

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Bring back Tier for VPs. I dont care if it's Chest/Gloves/Legs only. I don't care if it's expensive.

My shaman has like 22 Ultraxion kills and 0 Chest tokens (counting LFR in there). I'm sitting on over 7000 VPs with nothing to buy for Mainset.

Just as an aside - why does the INT Mail VP chest not look like the actual tier piece when every other one, to my knowledge, is a visual clone? Are they really out to kill my offset XMog?
    DS has been out for 22 weeks? O.o Trying trimming that number

Deleted
    Prot token reporting for duty!

Yeah My guild ONLY seems to get prot tokens. My shaman has A FULL set of all 3 of my specs, and a warrior geared in both tank and dps. And we even got a hunter in and he's full 397 within 2 weeks.
    We saw our first Conq Head token drop today.

My guild kinda hates me because we seem to ALWAYS get shaman stuff + agi trinks/rings the most. And I'm the only person in the raid who utilises any of it. (that was until certain people stopped playing and we got a hunter in for extra on prot, and a rogue.)