Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Although you cannot transmorg the Bow but you can indeed transmorg dozens of other items from Sunwell. People are farming those not the bow, so most people just find a raid for other fancy items or just to clear it for some nice amount of gold and the bow drops anyway.

Sweet, I got one and I didn't even know it dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfang View Post
    Looking forward to that press tour.
    I'm going to call it right now that they're going to open up the press tour with something out of a dark horror film - just to offset the whole Panda-backlash they've been getting.

I'm totally expecting an image of a boss on the level of a gigantic flaming skull constructed from rotting pandaren corpses who bleed orphan blood out if its eye sockets. :P

I really hope this press tour won't cater to the adolescent creeps that have a problem with how beautiful a lot of the surroundings in MoP are...We've had demons, we've had undeads...I wouldn't mind having war where at least SOME areas can remain intact and beautiful and peaceful.

Deleted
    I played WoW for 6 years, until I became smart enough to know to quit!(oh yeah, I went there)

Deleted
    MoP is a total joke, I'm done giving feedback, they say "we listen", that's all they can do. They say theses words because it's their fucking job to keep it subbed.Rogues are getting completly demolished, and I dont care how much damage they going to do, they are demolishing that class. Shuriken ? Great idea, so creative ? It was pretty much the only new ability of Burning crusade, Aka Deadly throw (which they are removing! it was baseline now its only a IF-you-get-it, thats called one step forward 2 backward), we remove deadly throw we give you shuriken, cheer up! The 75 talent line is complety useless, I mean no fun, no graphics, nothing, this is PASSIVE, forget it. So we are down with 5 talents instead of 6. That's some serious stuff to wet your pants. The 15 one being 20% speed in stealth, does that even count ? the 30 one, are basicly stuff we had ALL and now we have to choose. So same here one step forward 2 backwards. Same for 60, they take 2 abilities off, and we choose one (that WE HAD ALRDY).Do I need to draw a picture to tell you that your 90 rogue get raped by a 85 rogue at equal gear, stats ? It's like 85 rogues are using a golden dagger, and 90 rogues are going to use a wooden spoon ?Oh btw I forgot to say that they nerf base Ambush damage by about 20%, they remove Opportunity, Shadow Step and Improved Ambush. Wow I would even be surprised that this does more damage than sinister strike. Worse according to what we know so far, all 3 specs will hit the same with ambush, so this is no longer a sub flavor. To be fucking honest, is there any fucking flavor left to any of theses 3 specs ? ok so assass will probably stay poisons oriented, then what ? what is sub ? backstab ? that looks like sinister strike now except you have to hit from behind? is that a joke?Take your 85 rogue, remove all of your abilities and flavor, and you have your newly shiny packaged 90 rogues. 1337. Blizzard's brain is fuming for inputing that incredible work.So stop with your MoP "TOUR", I don't give a damn. Seeing what they have done between Blizzcon, and now, "shuriken". Right, I go chills, probably got hit by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I played WoW for 6 years, until I became smart enough to know to quit!(oh yeah, I went there)
    The smart players played until the end of ulduar, it's just 10.2 million zombies left now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewStart View Post
    The smart players played until the end of ulduar, it's just 10.2 million zombies left now.
    Nah, the smart players started playing on vanilla, left somewhere in the middle of TBC to play other MMORPGS, missed WotlK and then came again just before Cataclysm. Because that's why I did and so it can be extrapolated to other people and used to judge them.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon7 View Post
    [Moronic rant]
    I guess you played the internal alpha and found out how rogues will play at 90. Oh wait...

You have absolutely no idea how anything will be balanced at level 90 end game and it seems like you're just going down the line of awesome and flavored talents just saying "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, THIS IS SHIT" because you're already determined to hate it.

If you want to hate pandas, go right ahead, but don't try to disguise it as some sort of analysis of game mechanics it's 100% impossible to know anything about at this stage.

Personally, I think it looks like rogues will get significantly greater variety and versatility, especially in pvp. But as opposed to you I realize that I know absolutely nothing about how it will actually play at 90.

Deleted
    I do not think much of the necessity for Daily Blink to once again follow Blizzard's route and be a huge downer on Alliance ... "Pwning Alliance" ... seriously, Horde need to stop being warmongers, and get with a programme of PEACE. Or, just like RL, they will continue their Hitler programme and wipe out humanity altogether. All they seem to think is destroy destroy destroy ... Blizzard keeps throwing everything good at Horde, and nothing at Alliance.

If wowprogress was accurate in that time, I was the first warrior in the world with that bow. /flex

10+ Year Old Account
    I really cannot wait until this press tour, would love to get some new information about.. anything !

Couple statistic's i would like to see, dunno if they are even possible: - Arena rating of players with current legendary weapons - Some kind of "number of honor kills" statistic

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm going to call it right now that they're going to open up the press tour with something out of a dark horror film - just to offset the whole Panda-backlash they've been getting.

I'm totally expecting an image of a boss on the level of a gigantic flaming skull constructed from rotting pandaren corpses who bleed orphan blood out if its eye sockets. :P
    I second that.

The garbage we have seen and the the polar opposite blizzard has stated will come into clear vision with this press tour.

I feel blizzard will do their best up-play the so called "war".
    Last edited by quras; 2012-03-05 at 02:56 PM.

Deleted
    I am a warlock in possession of Thori'dal, but i dont have the FoS.
    I want to protest this injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon7 View Post
    MoP is a total joke, I'm done giving feedback, they say "we listen", that's all they can do. They say theses words because it's their fucking job to keep it subbed.Rogues are getting completly demolished, and I dont care how much damage they going to do, they are demolishing that class. Shuriken ? Great idea, so creative ? It was pretty much the only new ability of Burning crusade, Aka Deadly throw (which they are removing! it was baseline now its only a IF-you-get-it, thats called one step forward 2 backward), we remove deadly throw we give you shuriken, cheer up! The 75 talent line is complety useless, I mean no fun, no graphics, nothing, this is PASSIVE, forget it. So we are down with 5 talents instead of 6. That's some serious stuff to wet your pants. The 15 one being 20% speed in stealth, does that even count ? the 30 one, are basicly stuff we had ALL and now we have to choose. So same here one step forward 2 backwards. Same for 60, they take 2 abilities off, and we choose one (that WE HAD ALRDY).Do I need to draw a picture to tell you that your 90 rogue get raped by a 85 rogue at equal gear, stats ? It's like 85 rogues are using a golden dagger, and 90 rogues are going to use a wooden spoon ?Oh btw I forgot to say that they nerf base Ambush damage by about 20%, they remove Opportunity, Shadow Step and Improved Ambush. Wow I would even be surprised that this does more damage than sinister strike. Worse according to what we know so far, all 3 specs will hit the same with ambush, so this is no longer a sub flavor. To be fucking honest, is there any fucking flavor left to any of theses 3 specs ? ok so assass will probably stay poisons oriented, then what ? what is sub ? backstab ? that looks like sinister strike now except you have to hit from behind? is that a joke?Take your 85 rogue, remove all of your abilities and flavor, and you have your newly shiny packaged 90 rogues. 1337. Blizzard's brain is fuming for inputing that incredible work.So stop with your MoP "TOUR", I don't give a damn. Seeing what they have done between Blizzcon, and now, "shuriken". Right, I go chills, probably got hit by one.
    wow this guy is mad as hell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasn View Post
    wow this guy is mad as hell
    Rogues arent used to getting the nerfbat like Warlocks have.
    Rogues have been continously overpowered since vanilla, and now they are getting spanked.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see a statistic with Atiesh, whether it's original owners or those who picked it up before WotLK.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll stick to my story. Press Release will bring new models, Pandaren female, and ALPHA testing. Beta will be in May.