I queued into Strifium and Neroxzqt in 2s today.

And we got absolutely rolled. About 1680 rating, running Hunter Warrior. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/ke...ne%20Oh%20Six/

(Strifium is a very good ret pally and Neroxzqt is a multitime gladiator i believe.)

Ow.

While I'm sure they are very good players. You lost to a Ret/Dk team in twos which makes it seem a lot worse than it really was.

They just run in and blow all cd's in the game and land kills, like I said I'm sure they are skilled, however their twos comp is one of the more easy to play.

i know it sucks to play with a warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to 2s

i like to play 2s D:.. just not vs double dps.

who are these people and why do i care that you queued into them?

i queued into conradical and cdew's priest a few months back. am i bragging about it?
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are they, who are you?

It's 2s, run in with 2 DPS, pop everything and blow people up.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Eh, well, that's cool and all but I don't think anyone really knows them. I run the same comp in 2's for fun and if we lose to a hunter team it's our own fault (as is losing to pretty much any comp at all, only ones that cause the slightest trouble are holy paladin/x).

Either way, closed, can't really see this going anywhere (and can foresee a lot of "who cares it's 2's" and "who the fuck are they?" comments).