Poll: Currently playing:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Subbed: EVE

Unsubbed: GW

Currently subscribed to Rift, and have about 8 other F2P MMO's installed that I play on and off. Keeping all they keybinds/hotkey setups for all the characters/games straight gets confusing sometimes -_-

Mix of sub and F2P. I have a WoW, TOR and Rift sub but play Rusty Hearts, Vindictus and EQ2 on the side.

I look as F2P MMOs as pick-up anytime affairs- since your stuff is never deleted. I might be in the mood for a little DDO or EQ2 or jump into Perfect World for a while. Then not touch any of those for weeks or months depending.

Sub MMOs only really have high play time when they are new- after I reach a certain point I am merely raiding 2-3 nights a week or running a minor dungeon or two with friends. At a certain point you don't really need to log into TOR everyday for hours & hours, for example.

Deleted
    Just one. For several years. If I got bored I did something else away from the computer or had an idea what to do ingame. Won't change the game though. Not very much interested in trying something different.

Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    I only play one two evenings a week, and the other maybe a couple hours a week? I don't bother with that whole GF thing either though, failed both risk vs. reward and time vs. benefit metrics for me :P.
    Oh. Well then. There you go :P

Currently subbed to SWTOR only. I do intend to play some STO sometimes now that its f2p, but SWTOR is taking up all my free time atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subbed: Rift (best sub MMO on the market atm imo)
    Canceled: SWTOR, couldn't keep me interested past lvl 50 and missing to many basic features that spoiled me in Rift/WoW
    Canceled: WoW, retired (1 year now) development direction no longer my cup of tea.

Upcoming: Tera (Maybe, I need to try the beta)
    Upcoming: GW2 (Maybe, I'm not sure if I'll enjoy a game with no trinity or progression for gear carrot dangling in face type devolpement)

10+ Year Old Account
    atm....subbed:
    -wow (annual pass-for D3 and MOP beta to see if it is worth picking up)
    -swtor (alt-oholic with no level 50s, so spending most of my time here)
    -rift (for only a few more days, just cancelled)
    ...f2p:
    -seriously considering AOC (used to have an account when it first launched but havent played since it went f2p...intrigued to see how gameplay has improved)

15+ Year Old Account
    0 till GW:2.

Deleted
    Only WoW for me.
    I tried a couple of F2P mmos but I wasn't that impressed.
    And I can't afford to waste money on more than one subscription per month.

WoW
    DC Universe Online lifetime sub
    SWTOR 4 months or so left on my sub
    Bunch of facebook crap

I play only one MMO at a time.

I played WoW for a very VERY long time. Played Vindictus when I wasn't playing WoW and am currently looking forward to Tera.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

A grand total of none. Except Skelington still diddles around in guild wars rarely. He's waiting for GW2 now.