Raid lockout question

Okay stupid question that im pretty sure about but wanna clarify.

I have a raid lockout for 6/7 heroic firelands as well as others in my raid group. One other person from the raid group is going to kill heroic rag tonight and is going to use that lockout but I will not be there. I am going to extend that lockout for myself and use it next week to kill rag.

Question is, will the lockout still be a 6/7 heroic or will it end up being clear?

I know in TBC if someone went back and killed a boss on your lockout youd be saved to that boss as well.

Thanks for the clarification!

He will carry the lockout into his new group and locking himself and everyone in his new group out for the week. You ( not being there for the kill) will continue to only be locked out up to rag.

Maybe it would be easier to look at lockouts on the personal level and not in a group level. If you were there for the kill, You're locked out.

Goodluck

Appreciate. Thats what i thought just making sure before he goes in and uses the lockout, thanks!

Note that you will not be able to use that lockout to attempt heroic ragnaros if his group kills it first.

You'll still be able to kill regular Ragnaros, but heroic lockouts are not on a personal level -- it's still by raid ID.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    Note that you will not be able to use that lockout to attempt heroic ragnaros if his group kills it first.

You'll still be able to kill regular Ragnaros, but heroic lockouts are not on a personal level -- it's still by raid ID.

Ohh damn, Good call. I completely overlooked heroic.. Sorry

Damn that sucks. There goes my lockout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shamestia View Post
    Okay stupid question
    There are no stupid questions about raid lockouts. The rules have changed so much that nobody can follow them anymore.