Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[MoP Resto] Resto MoP Discussion Thread

Resto Druid MoP Discussion Thread

This is where any general discussion about resto druid MoP changes will go. If you want to talk about general druid specifics please use the link to the appropriate thread. If there are any updates or changes I missed PM them to me.

General: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-Thread
    Balance: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-Thread
    Feral: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-Thread
    Guardian: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-Thread

General Changes:

• The relic slot is gone. Our relics are now useless, but it's no reason to fret-- all other classes are losing their relic and ranged weapon slots.

New Abilities:
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    General:
    • Might of Ursoc, a survival cooldown that forces you into bear form. Shifting out of bear form will cancel the buff.

Restoration:

Other Important Ability Changes:

Removed abilities:

Restoration:

Talent Changes and New Talents:
    • The talent system is changing dramatically in 5.0.4. You will still select a specialization, but all specializations have the same small talent tree (6 tiers, one talent per tier-- we'll only be able to access the first 5 tiers in 5.0.4).
    • Druids have four total specializations, since Feral has been split into Feral and Guardian.
    • Most of the old talents you're familiar with have been rolled into spec-specific abilities and passives that you will learn naturally as you level up, or when you swap to the associated spec. For example, Feral druids no longer need to talent for Survival Instincts, Omen of Clarity, or Predatory Swiftness. These abilities and passives from pre-5.0.4 talents have not been lost.
    • We can only select one talent per tier.

Talent Level Description
    Feline Swiftness 15 Increases your movement speed by 15%
    Displacer Beast Teleports the Druid up to 20 yards forward and activates Cat Form and Prowl.
    Instant cast, 3min CD.
    Wild Charge Grants a movement ability that varies by shapeshift form (15 sec cooldown)
    Non-shapeshifted: Fly to an ally's position.
    Bear Form: Charge to an enemy, immobilizing them for 4 sec.
    Cat Form: Leap behind an enemy, dazing them for 3 sec.
    Moonkin Form: Bound backward from your enemies. Can only be used in combat.
    Travel Form: Leap forward 20 yards.
    Aquatic Form: Increases swim speed by an additional 150% 5 sec.
    Nature's Swiftness 30 When activated, your next Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Healing Touch, Hibernate, Nourish, Rebirth, or Regrowth becomes instant, free, and castable in all forms. The healing and duration of the spell is increased by 50%.
    Instant, 1 min cooldown
    Renewal Instantly heals the Druid for 30% of max health. Usable in all forms.
    Instant, 2 min cooldown
    Cenarion Ward Protects a friendly target, causing any damage taken to heal the target for 6174 (+ 57% of SpellPower) every 2 sec for 6 sec. Gaining the healing effect consumes the Cenarion Ward. Useable in all shapeshift forms. Lasts 30 sec.
    24.8% base Mana, 40 yd range, Instant cast, 30 sec cooldown
    Faerie Swarm 45 Grants an improved version of Faerie Fire that also reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 15 sec. This talent replaces Faerie Fire.
    Instant, 2 min cooldown
    Mass Entanglement Roots your target in place for 20 sec and spreads to additional nearby enemies. Affects 5 total targets. Damage caused may interrupt the effect. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
    30 yd range, Instant cast, 2 min cooldown
    Typhoon Summons a violent Typhoon that strikes targets in front of the caster within 30 yards, knocking them back and dazing them for 6 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
    30 yd Range, Instant cast, 20 sec cooldown
    Soul of the Forest 60 Aessina's blessing grants a benefit which varies by your combat specialization.
    Balance: When a Lunar Eclipse ends you gain 20 Solar Energy and when a Solar Eclipse ends you gain 20 Lunar Energy.
    Feral: Your finishing moves grant 4 Energy per combo point.
    Guardian: Mangle now generates an additional 2 Rage.
    Restoration: You gain 50% haste for your next spell when you cast Swiftmend.
    Incarnation Grants a superior shapeshifting form appropriate to your specialization for 30 sec. You may freely shapeshift in and out of this form for the duration of Incarnation.
    Instant, 3 min cooldown
    Balance: Chosen of Elune: Improved Moonkin Form that gains 25% increased Arcane and Nature damage while Eclipse is active.
    Feral: King of the Jungle: Improved Cat Form that allows the use of all abilities which normally require stealth, allows the use of Prowl while in combat, and removes the positional requirement of Ravage.
    Guardian: Son of Ursoc: Improved Bear Form that reduces the cooldown on melee damage abilities and Growl to 1.5 sec.
    Restoration: Tree of Life: Tree of Life Form that increases healing done by 15%, increases armor by 120%, and enhances Lifebloom, Wild Growth, Regrowth, and Entangling Roots spellcasts.
    Force of Nature Summons 3 treants to assist in the Druid's current combat role for 15 sec. Treant capabilities vary by specialization. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
    40 yd range, Instant, 1 min cooldown
    Disorienting Roar 75 Invokes the spirit of Ursol to roar, disorienting all enemies within 10 yards for 3 sec. Any damage caused will remove the effect. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
    Instant, 30 sec cooldown
    Ursol's Vortex Conjures a vortex of wind at the destination location that reduces the movement speed of all enemies within 8 yards by 50%. The first time an enemy attempts to leave the vortex, winds will pull that enemy back to its center. Lasts 10 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
    30 yd range, Instant, 1 min cooldown
    Mighty Bash Invokes the spirit of Ursoc to stun the target for 5 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
    Melee Range, Instant cast, 50 sec cooldown
    Heart of the Wild 90 Increases Stamina, Agility, and Intellect by 6% at all times. When activated, dramatically improves the Druid's ability to perform roles outside of their normal specialization for 45 sec. Grants the following benefits based on current specialization:
    Non-Guardian:While in Bear Form, Agility, Expertise, Hit Chance, and armor bonuses increased, Vengeance granted, chance to be hit by melee critical strikes reduced.
    Non-Feral: While in Cat Form, Agility, Hit Chance, and Expertise increased.
    Non-Restoration: Healing increased and mana cost of all healing spells reduced by 100%. Guardian Druids may also cast Rejuvenation while shapeshifted.
    Non-Balance: Spell Damage and Hit Chance increased. Mana cost of all damage spells reduced by 100%.
    Instant, 6 min CD
    Dream of Cenarius Wrath, Starfire, Starsurge, and melee abilities increase healing done by your next healing spell by 30%. Tranquility is not affected.
    Nourish, Healing Touch, and Regrowth increase the damage done by your next 2 Moonfire or Sunfire casts by 65% or by your next 2 melee abilities by 25%.
    Each of these bonuses lasts 30 sec.
    Nature's Vigil Increases all damage and healing done by 20% for 30 sec. While active, all single-target healing spells also damage a nearby enemy target for 25% of the healing done, and all single-target damage spells and abilities also heal a nearby friendly target for 25% of the damage done.
    Instant, 3 min CD

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Druid: Symbiosis
    • The Druid will select a raid or party member and cast Symbiosis on them.
    • The target cannot be another Druid.
    • The target gains a buff that tells them what spell they have temporarily learned, and that spell temporarily appears in their spellbook, and they can drag it to an action bar.
    • The Druid’s Symbiosis button will become the ability they gained from the target class.
    • The Symbiosis link is cancelled if: the Druid clicks off the Symbiosis buff, or the Druid or the target changes continents or enters or exits an instance, or the Druid or the target changes talent specializations.
    • Symbiosis fails to cast if Symbiosis is already active on that target.
    • Symbiosis cannot be cast in combat.
    • For the non-Druid target, the icon will revert to a placeholder (uncastable) Symbiosis icon when Symbiosis ends, but will become the Symbiosis-granted ability again the next time Symbiosis is cast on that target.
    • The ability gained from Symbiosis is always something chosen to match the Druid’s specialization and the target’s combat role.
    • The target always gets the same spell unless they change combat roles. A Druid of a given specialization always gets the same spell from each different class. If there is a change of specs, there is a change of spell.

Glyphs
    General Majors
    Resto:
    • Glyph of Healing Touch: When you cast Healing Touch, the cooldown on your Swiftmend is reduced by 1 sec.
    • Glyph of Lifebloom: Casting Lifebloom on a new target grants that target as many applications as the old target had. This effect will not occur while in Tree of Life Form, or when Lifebloom has less than 2 sec remaining.
    • Glyph of Rejuvenation: When you have Rejuvenation active on three or more targets, the cast time of your Nourish spell is reduced by 30%.
    • Glyph of Wild Growth: Wild Growth can affect 1 additional target, but its cooldown is increased by 2 sec.
    • Glyph of Blooming:Increases the bloom heal of your Lifebloom when it expires by 50%, but its duration is reduced by 5 sec and your Healing Touch, Nourish, and Regrowth abilities no longer refresh the duration.
    • Glyph of Regrowth: Increases the critical strike chance of your Regrowth by 40%, but removes the periodic component of the spell.

Minors
    • Glyph of the Cheetah: Your Travel Form appears as a Cheetah. This glyph will prevent Glyph of the Stag from functioning.
    • Glyph of the Treant: Teaches you the ability Treant Form.
    • Glyph of the Predator: Your Track Humanoids ability now also tracks beasts.
    • Glyph of Stars: Your Moonkin Form now appears as Astral Form, conferring all the same benefits, but appearing as an astrally enhanced version of your normal humanoid form.
    • Glyph of Charm Woodland Creature: Allows the Druid to befriend an ambient creature, which will follow the Druid for 60 min.
    • Glyph of the Chameleon: Each time you shapeshift into Cat Form or Bear Form, your shapeshifted form will have a random hair color.
    • Glyph of Grace: Feline Grace reduces falling damage even while not in Cat Form.
    • Glyph of Aquatic Form: Increases your swim speed by 50% while in Aquatic Form.
    • Glyph of the Orca: Your Aquatic Form now appears as an Orca.
    • Glyph of the Stag: Your Travel Form can now be used as a mount by party members. This glyph is disabled while Glyph of the Cheetah is active.

Other Resources for 5.0.4:

Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-08-26 at 07:38 PM.

Edit: Nevermind, OP has been changed
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2012-03-05 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I took from our overall news post but I have to tweak all of them a lot.

So I have 2 major concerns with the current state of resto in MoP, when it comes to PvE raiding.

#1 is the supposed "philosophy" that blizzard is trying to promote more shifting and cross role hybridization opportunities. I don't see them succeeding well at all in that endeavor. HoTW and DoC look terrible for raiding. Especially considering how many of our abilities are now spec specific. During HoTW a boomkin can heal with only Rejuv, HT, and Tranq and does not benefit from mastery, increased mana pool, etc or a resto can tank with no tank gear, no mastery, fewer CD's, no crit immunity, etc. Blech

In a raid you typically want a class that excels at doing it's role. Rather than a healer who can briefly do low-moderate dps, you bring classes/players who do enough dps for the enrage timer, and/or you reduce a healer and bring an actual dps along.

#2 for a raiding focused resto, we have 2 whole tiers devoted to nothing but CC. One Tier would be fine, but two is too much. Spending 1/3 of our talent options on CC, which on encounters without adds will be completely wasted seems like a huge penalty to the class especially compared to other talent trees out there. Unless EVERY single boss encounter has adds in it at some point, I don't like the idea of 1/3 of my talent choices ever being completely pointless in a boss fight. Find some way to work in some sort of utility along with the CC or scrap a whole CC tier and replace it with something else.

I'm ok with DoC, but don't really like HoTW at all.
    I view DoC as similar to Disc priest smite healing, in a way, except you're doing kind of the reverse. Instead of mainly casting a damaging ability (smite, in our case the equivalent spell would probably be wrath) and then moving to other heals as needed, we'll be mainly casting a heal and then casting a damaging ability when we want. Heal, heal, heal, wrath, Heal, heal, heal, wrath...etc. It's sort of the way I play fairly frequently now anyway, because there are lots of points where I don't *need* to be casting something, and it drives me crazy when anyone stands around instead of doing something, even if it's outside their role. Like in lower dungeons when the healer complains about being bored because my tank toons don't 'take enough damage' even if I'm pulling 3 packs at once, and I look at their damage done and it's nonexistent. I don't get it - if you're bored but not participating in the dungeon to your fullest, then don't complain. It's your choice, you're the only one making yourself bored, and you have the tools at your disposal to remedy it. And if you help out and dps, the whole dungeon will go faster, which is typically the main desire anyway. Same point, but less frequently applicable, to tanks and dps. If it won't impede survivability, do whatever you can to increase your dps as tank when you're tanking (like kitty on some fights when you're OT), or (even more rare) if you're dps and you're at a point where you can't be damaging anything but still taking damage/not at full health, use a self healing or survivability ability if you can.
    Now that I'm done with my tangent, when the talent trees were first released I really disliked them. I'm pretty much ok with them now, or perhaps I've just resigned myself to not really caring about them. They'll be sort of gimmicky and not necessary but should be useful in some situations, and I suppose that's what Blizzard's intent is. If something were too overwhelmingly awesome, then it would be "necessary" and since they don't want cookie cutter builds (haha, like there will be any point where there is not a build that is slightly better than others so it becomes the "correct" build), they can't make anything too exciting.
    I do dislike that Blizzard appears to [in theory] be going back to the hybrid idea for druids. Yes, I loved when we were able to be more hybrid, as that is the nature of a druid, but since they've been going away from it for so long and it's a lot harder to balance when we become more flexible...and then there's the whole hybrid tax debate that I REALLY don't want to get into...I'd sort of rather we stay the focused way we've been in Cata. Just too much of a mental shift back to the old way, while also NOT giving us the true ability to be hybrids (since most abilities will be role specific) and turning the only part that is still fairly hybrid into two distinct roles. They can't seem to decide what they want to give us - look at what this hand is giving you! Meanwhile, with the other hand, robbing you blind of things of higher value (given the analogy, NOT trying to get in to a debate about if a hybrid bear/cat is more valuable than two distinct specs. Just saying they're giving us low-value hybridness but taking away higher-level hybridness).
    My two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Wtflock View Post
    I'm ok with DoC, but don't really like HoTW at all.
    I view DoC as similar to Disc priest smite healing, in a way, except you're doing kind of the reverse.
    In raids the use you'll get out of this will be close to zero. Boomkin/Feral/Guardian Tranq being the only exception (and even that it comes at a DPS loss).
    Focused Insight is similar to DoC. Yet the former at least has some practical use, cause it procs from instant casts, is free of cost and merely has a 6 second CD (and is on tier 3 of the current shaman tree, so you can imagine how powerful that talent is considered currently, and what they believe the strength of a worse implementation to be equal to comes MoP).

Also you seem to describe a scenario, which has you outgearing the content as a basic requirement. Now THAT shouldn't be the case for a talent to become useful, shouldn't it?

Now that I'm done with my tangent, when the talent trees were first released I really disliked them. I'm pretty much ok with them now, or perhaps I've just resigned myself to not really caring about them. They'll be sort of gimmicky and not necessary but should be useful in some situations, and I suppose that's what Blizzard's intent is.
    Looking what other classes get: they shouldn't be gimmick, but have a noticeable impact on the way you play. Just take a look at Healing Tide for shaman (no channeling version of Tranq), Vow of Unity for priests, Sacred Shield/Eternal Flame or the whole tier 90 of pallies etc.

If something were too overwhelmingly awesome, then it would be "necessary" and since they don't want cookie cutter builds (haha, like there will be any point where there is not a build that is slightly better than others so it becomes the "correct" build), they can't make anything too exciting.
    False. They'd just have to make the remainder of the tier equally awesome. And that's what they actually told us they can and will do with the way the MoP trees are set up (watch the blizzcon class panel)

I do dislike that Blizzard appears to [in theory] be going back to the hybrid idea for druids. Yes, I loved when we were able to be more hybrid, as that is the nature of a druid, but since they've been going away from it for so long and it's a lot harder to balance when we become more flexible...and then there's the whole hybrid tax debate that I REALLY don't want to get into...I'd sort of rather we stay the focused way we've been in Cata.
    Hybrid tax won't happen. That's what blizzard has learned in the past. Yet this will imply the following: Why take anything but druids, if you can dynamically adjust your raidsetup, while an encounter is in progress, without much of a downside (that is, you may miss out on buffs)

Just too much of a mental shift back to the old way, while also NOT giving us the true ability to be hybrids (since most abilities will be role specific) and turning the only part that is still fairly hybrid into two distinct roles. They can't seem to decide what they want to give us - look at what this hand is giving you! Meanwhile, with the other hand, robbing you blind of things of higher value (given the analogy, NOT trying to get in to a debate about if a hybrid bear/cat is more valuable than two distinct specs. Just saying they're giving us low-value hybridness but taking away higher-level hybridness).
    My two cents.
    Yep. But usually - once set onto one of those absurd ideas - blizzard WILL keep onto them, for the better or the worse. Everyone told them we didn't need nourish for WotLK, they held onto it, buffed the hell out of it during WotLk. In the end no one bothered to use it, neither in WotLk, nor in Cataclysm (honestly speaking, you're only using it cause casting to refresh LB feels superior to using LB to refresh it)

I'm quite confident that comes 5.0.12 we'll have the most useless new ability ever created (symbiosis, even less awesome than stampeding roar ever was), have two out of three abilities on our final tier nerfed into the ground (that is HotW and DoC, if they actually become useful during beta that is).

Interesting post thanks for this

Deleted
    Still not unlimited LB > it effects PvE healing chart > i accept that
    But still in need 3 stacks to activated ?

Tree form and the ability to escape roots , an 5 years old baseline spell > talent ? ....

But atleast , we can have feral charge as resto like in TBC-Wotlk

Thx for the info Myrrar
    Last edited by mmocd9c65c8d53; 2012-03-07 at 03:56 PM.

Gonna throw in the following from GC's most recent cataclysm post mortem and their design goal for MoP.

Talents should be meaningful game-changers. At absolute worst a given talent may be the right one only situationally, and at best, players will have a lot more customization to make their play-style stand out.
    The "at the worst" case is currently true for: Tier 45/75/90 of the druid tree, where the pinacle is tier 90, which has two talents (DoC/HotW) which require abstrusely constructed scenario to become even remotely useful.
    Somethings definitely wrong if they have a clear goal, yet they come up with ideas, which obviously will lead to a miss of those goals.

I agree wholeheartedly with stormgust's above post.
    To add insult to injury, 45 and 75 both hit that "worst case" in the same situation (raid boss fight with no adds or adds immune to CC)

Heck, just look at LFR DS (since LFR is supposed to bring raiding to those who don't normally get to raid) - if we had the MoP talent trees now, 1/3 of the talent choices would be essentially meaningless since nothing in LFR DS requires any kinda of add cc.

I am really hoping the talent tree goes under some serious revision before release. I also hope that not every fight in MoP will be full of adds that must be snared, rooted, cc'ed etc. A few fights here and there sure - but if it become something that happens in every fight, that mechanic will get old fast, like the stacking band-aid for DS so that shamans and pallys could aoe heal better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironbark, compared to the CDs of the other healers, is pretty "meh". 20% damage reduction on a 2 minute CD, and we seem to loose Barkskin for it. Lifebloom still requires 4.5 seconds to get up a full 3 stack. Regrowth is in a much better position, the 60% crit is baseline, as well as the under 50% refresh. However, it still is a weak HoT, and a weak DH compared to other healers fast heal. If blizzard delivers on thier promised model of PvP healing though, Regrowth will become fantastic, as you will be able to keep a guy hovering around 45% for quite some time.

So, we are still a weak 2-tank healer. We are still a supportive raid healer. We now have to literally choose between a raid healing CD and a more single-target healing CD. Yea, I might just be Feral/Guardian next expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    I had a short look at the new sec specific skills and found some, at least for me, interesting changes.
    Swiftmend
    Instantly heals a friendly target that has an active Rejunvenation or Regrowth effect for 8,999, and restores 1079 to the three most injured allies within 9 yards of the initial target every 1 sec for 7 sec.
    As far as I have seen, Efflorence is gone. Instead Swiftmend places a hot in addition.
    Personally I like the fact, that this, in my opinion, to small green circle is gone. Negative is, that the intelligent healing part of Efflorence is gone. And only the currently three lowest gets the hot.
    And as far as is understand, the consuming part of this effect is gone (perhaps it is simply missing). So the glyph of Swiftmend would be obsolete?

Regrowth
    Heals a friendly target for 8,324 and another 1893 over 6 sec.
    Regrowth has a 60% increased chance for a critical effect and its duration automatically refreshes to 6 sec each time its heal targets at or below 50% health.
    So Natures Bounty (the crit part) is now baseline. Also the Regrowth glyph. Makes another glyph (which no one currently uses I guess) obsolete.
    Sadly the cast time reduce from Natures Bounty seams currently not available.

Might of Ursoc
    Increase maximum health by 30% and increases health to 30% (if below that value). Last 20 sec.
    So every druid now has a "Last Stance" for himself? And it didn't pull you in Bear form. (Not sure if the Bear form part was in the first version)

Currently I like the way the skills are getting everything you now has to use talent points for as baseline.
    The talent "tree" as itself I'm not sure yet. I think the value of each talent depends on the encounter design in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by DatGizmo View Post
    As far as I have seen, Efflorence is gone. Instead Swiftmend places a hot in addition.
    Efflorescence is now part of Swiftmend. At least that's how I interpret the tooltip.
    But yeah, the consuming part is gone, probably because it was and always would be a "must have" glyph, i.e. no choice involved.

Sadly the cast time reduce from Natures Bounty seams currently not available.
    Nourish is considerable weak, and a Reju is usually better mana spent. So it really won't be missed. To be honest I wouldn't mind if they removed nourish alltogether, and added that hot-bonus to regrowth/ht.

The talent "tree" as itself I'm not sure yet. I think the value of each talent depends on the encounter design in MoP.
    It won't be dramatically different from Cataclysm encounter design I guess. So most of the talents currently available will be useful for: 5-mans, PvP.
    Tier 45/75/90 are basically useless for non-guardian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post

Nourish is considerable weak, and a Reju is usually better mana spent. So it really won't be missed. To be honest I wouldn't mind if they removed nourish alltogether, and added that hot-bonus to regrowth/ht.

Why does everyone hate nourish =( I use it constantly (currently 7/8 hm DS) It's strength is not in the heal but in the mana conservation. I use it as a filler constantly when theres minor damage or everyone already has rejuvinations on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayy View Post
    Why does everyone hate nourish =( I use it constantly (currently 7/8 hm DS) It's strength is not in the heal but in the mana conservation. I use it as a filler constantly when theres minor damage or everyone already has rejuvinations on them.
    Mana doesn't matter for druids. You're better of using Reju for minor damage and if everyone has rejus, you usually use the last GCDs available to cast WG/Swiftmend and refresh lifebloom, not to fill in with a nourish (why would you, there ought to be a reason why you're rolling Rejus on almost all targets).

Nourish is in direct competition to Reju - just that Reju is far superior.

I have a feeling that in PVP Resto Druids are gonna dominate...that talent that gives you 20%hp when you shapeshift every 20 secs. just sounds awesome...

As it current stands, Soul of the Forest is possibly an overpowered talent. You sacrifice 6.25% of your healing from Efflorescence and Swiftmend by using SM once every 16 seconds instead of every 15 seconds, but you gain ~25% healing from Wild Growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Orrun View Post
    I have a feeling that in PVP Resto Druids are gonna dominate...that talent that gives you 20%hp when you shapeshift every 20 secs. just sounds awesome...
    It doesn't solve other problems like high vulnerability to switches (need "Soul Swap"-like ability), highest among all healers vulnerability to interrupts and lack of strong damage-mitigating abilities (-20% on 2 min CD looks like a joke compared to Pain Suppression, Barrier and BoP).

I don't see any real improvements for resto PvP here.

Edit: however, Symbiosis might solve some of those problems.
    Last edited by Kjalar; 2012-03-09 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolTheDruid View Post
    however, Symbiosis might solve some of those problems.
    Iff you have the desired class in your roster. Symbiosis is an abomination and it better get replaced for real abilities to fix our problems. Life-Swap is something which blizzard should have added the moment they made LB single target.

I totally agree on the life-swap part, however I also appreciate the diversity and greater utility that Symbiosis will hopefully bring to our class.