Arms warrior similar to feral kitty?

Hello peepz.. this might be abit of a nooby question but it ould help me alot in making a decision

Ive played a feral cat since i can remember now.. done 6/7 hc fl... 8/8 norm DS.. not in a bragging way but i have enough skill to play a class well. Recently me and my friend have made new accounts and were determined not to play the same class weve played for years. I 1st made a shadow priest but personally i dont like the rotation too much.. i love warriors in pvp and pve but never owned one above lvl 60... Would u guys say that an arms warrior would be the closest class to a feral kitty? Fury seems shocking but arms/prot seems like a pretty fun class/spec To play.

Thanks alot

Deleted
    There's less to manage than a feral, since you get rip/rake/savage roar to keep up the whole time, yet arms only has lambs to the slaughter and rend, which pretty much never fall off unless you're off your target for more than 15 seconds.

But you're right in thinking it's great fun, since it is, fury is just RNG all the way for a rotation since you need to be enraged to use one of the priority moves

And if you like big crits, 80k slams say hai

When I think of feral, I think of combo points, bleed damage, finishing moves and stealth. The class that resembles this the most is obviously the rogue. After that, I would say ret paladins have a kinda similar play-style, with Censure ticks acting similarly to bleeds, holy power acting sort of like combo points, Templar's Verdict as the finishing move and even Zealotry acting pretty similar to Berserk.

With this said, I am not sure if you are asking which class is similar to kitties, or whether arms warriors are similar to them. If the former, you have my answer. If the latter, I would say not really. Arms is so much less twitchy than Feral, you are simply pressing a lot less over the span of a fight.

Oh yh i completly forgot about rogues.. there out of the question for me tbh.. ive have a rouge b4 and didnt like it that much.. i was never a fan of them in pvp :s

I cant stand pallys either lol.. there 1 of my worse classes to play.. tbh if i no arms warrior is good ill proberly just that a go :
    )
    Last edited by Mumblez; 2012-03-05 at 04:32 AM.

they're nothing alike

The only similar thing between these two classes/specs is they are both melee. Warrior is about hitting big damage abilities as they come off cooldown, feral is about juggling a ton of dots/buffs/debuffs and energy, and damage comes slowly from lots of different sources. Its TOTALLY different.