Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nice job, before the nerf to word of glory everything in Cata 5 man's you could solo.

Good Video... Nice to see paladin owning!

Nice video.

I hate they decided to nerf our WoG. Go ahead Blizzard game developers, nerf our protection paladins to the ground, we WILL be awesome regardless.

So you took our secret "AoE tanking book" and shared it with all of the other tank classes. So we've had too much health that we needed to have our health reduced every other tier of raiding. Ardent Defender today is nothing at all close to what it used to be all throughout BC; but it matters not, we still laugh in the face of death (or nerfs).

It's called player skill. You can't nerf that!

Quote Originally Posted by madmessias View Post
    I soloed all off GB and first boss in HoO but was quite boring so i stopped, but i think most of HoO is soloable.
    Normal that is.
    Water Warden in HoO not soloable. At one point he puts you in Water Bubble with infinite duration and just keeps beating on you.

Deleted
    How much gold on average do you get per run in the Cata normals? Tempted to crack out my prot set and solo some shizz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    pretty sure you have to kill the groups with milhouse or they'll aggro during the first boss fight.
    Can't even pull the 1st boss unless you take millhouse down to 50% from each group so he runs to where the boss spawns and breaks down the wall. So yeah, need to kill the 1st few packs, but don't need to take on boss #1, just run past him :>

Quote Originally Posted by Gifts View Post
    Nice! Soloing current content is pretty awesome.
    Believe it or not, all plate classes should be able to solo all 4.1 5 man content in normal and some heroics. My fury/arms warrior (at the time ilvl 376) was soloing normal modes.