Deleted

The creepiest person you've ever met.

I love this kind of threads so i want to hear your stories

Deleted
    Usually the creepiest people you can find are the ones that listen to metal music.

Almost always creepers and rarely normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Usually the creepiest people you can find are the ones that listen to metal music.

Really? Where did you meet them, because metalheads I know/met are some of the kindest and least violent people I've ever known. They might look aggressive and mean but that's just an image.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post

I must be a real creeper and a weirdo then...

This immediately came into my mind .

First of all I need to point out that I rarely use a bus to get anywhere so I don't know how often stuff like this happens. But one time I actually did decide to use a bus, it was just fine at start. Then this dude sits next to me and starts asking me do I believe in jesus? No, he wasnt trying to convert me or anything since it as more like he was telling me how he believes. Like...randomly this guy comes talk people about this. Additionally the stuff he was talking about was quite weird. He told me that god has placed us in this world to suffer as a punishment! He then continued telling me that he is going to build an altar for god. At this point it was quite hard to understand him anymore. I think he started telling me how by worshipping god he is going to be saved and ascend to the heavens from this hell...ect.

At this point I left the bus. Before ending this story I would like to tell you that this guy just didn't sound creepy, but he also looked somewhat "true believer"...whatever that means . His eyes were almost round as he kept talking to me and his voice sounded like he had completel belief in the stuff he said. Not to mention how he leaned at me while talking...

I kept thinking all the time, if he is going to flip off and attack me somehow.