Poll: Who do you focus first?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Healers or the squishiest class.

However saying that I did a few 2's last night on my Enhance shaman and 9 games in 10 I was focused first.
    RETH

Deleted
    I play a shadow priest.

Classes/specs I tend to focus a lot in arena and BGs: Frost DKs, Resto druids, elemental shamans, mages, hunters, moonkins, ret paladins, warriors and shadow priests.

Classes/specs I tend to avoid focusing in both arena and BGs: Feral druids, rogues, disc priests and of course not protection specs.

Remaining/middle pack: warlocks, enhancement shamans, unholy DKs, resto shamans and holy paladins.

As a feral druid, I will always go after the hunter first, probably because of the min range requirements, if you stay up on them and keep up the pressure they cant do very much.

Either that or a warrior because they will most likely pop reck and ill pop bark skin and just tear them up with the extra damage they take.

Depends on class i play.

On my Hunter : Death Knights/Warriors simply because its so easy to cause them to tunnel vision/Over extend way out of their group.
    On my lock : usually Mages, specially if im lucky enough to get their barrier off with Devour Magic
    On my rogue : Usually Hunters, cause 90% of them never heard of roar of sacrifice and die in a dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hypothetically, as a warrior, running across mid-field WSG and I see all those classes at full HP...I would dump on the hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasman View Post
    Hypothetically, as a warrior, running across mid-field WSG and I see all those classes at full HP...I would dump on the hunter.
    That's actually not a bad answer. My BM Hunter can nail out 175-250k dmg in 1 Bestial Wrath/Within which is more than enough to Gibb a healer who's focusing on his/her DPS counterparts. If I'm left to Freecast on anybody, they're going down quick.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Deleted
    I mostly go for the priest class. If it is not a dark one, then it's a healer.
    I'm just waiting for the AoE fear, to nuke him afterwards.

i go for the shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Under-geared healers > Under-geared dps(BM->Trinket->Arcane shotx2->Stun->Kill command->Arcane shot spam->kill shotx2 = dead) -> Rogue's targeting our healers -> Rogue's targeting our ranged classes -> Melee targeting our healers -> whoever has the least resi/armour