Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Music] What's so good about the group One Direction?

So pretty much every girl I know is always going on about how amazing One Direction is. And how cute this member is. And how awesome that member is. When I log on Facebook, my newsfeed is filled with crap posts about them too and that shit is annoying.

I don't understand this, as to me, they suck and have no talent. In fact they look like a bunch of ______ (Fill in the blank yourself, I don't want to get banned.)

So can any one of you enlightened MMO-Champion posters explain to me what's so amazing about One Direction?

10+ Year Old Account
    who the hell is that or is this something I have to be in my teens to know?

- After youtubing them.

Oh goddammit not another boy band.

Per Google it appears to be one of those boy-bands

Deleted
    Just another crap 'band' that my country has spewed out through Xfactor...

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing is good about them, in fact everything is very very wrong, they were spoonfed to the public on that publicity stunt posing as a competition known as 'The X Factor' and now people think they're the second coming of the beatles, when in fact they're closer to the Monkees.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Generic boyband #1020432

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    So pretty much every girl I know is always going on about how amazing One Direction is. And how cute this member is. And how awesome that member is. When I log on Facebook, my newsfeed is filled with crap posts about them too and that shit is annoying.

I don't understand this, as to me, they suck and have no talent. In fact they look like a bunch of ______ (Fill in the blank yourself, I don't want to get banned.)

So can any one of you enlightened MMO-Champion posters explain to me what's so amazing about One Direction?
    American by chance? Assume so if you are only posting now since we have had to endure listening to them for a while now.

If i remember there was a joke along the lines of Canada attack with Justin Beiber, USA attacks with Rebecca Black. It now has 'UK attack with One Direction'

Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    who the hell is that or is this something I have to be in my teens to know?

- After youtubing them.

Oh goddammit not another boy band.
    You just saved me a google search, cheers Clever!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Its just another stupid thing girls are attaching themselves too.

How come girls are the only ones to pull this crap anyways? If a band has a good looking female member but the music sucks, you don't see guys going crazy for them.

I am so fucking glad I'm too old to give a shit about kids' bands.

You couldn't pay me enough to be in my teens/early 20s again. Late 20s are the best.

Okay so I just Youtubed them, clicked on some song called One Thing.

That... was so horribly generic, lame, and toilet worthy, that I felt like taking a blow-torch to my ears. Young sheeple girls, OP... all I can say. Don't let it get to you.
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post

You couldn't pay me enough to be in my teens/early 20s again. Late 20s are the best.
    Hell yeah, man.

I remember N'sync and Backstreet Boys when I was in high school, and the girls were really crazy about 'em.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-04-09 at 12:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post

I have good news too, thus far my early 30's have been even better than my 20's (if you're a single guy that is). I have more money and I'm starting to attract women way out of my league just because I'm single, have no kids and am financially independent. Plus, women my age have already done plenty of experimentation so nothing shocks them anymore FREAKS!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah Female American Teenagers.

They are a strange species.
    Putin khuliyo

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My sister is absolutely obsessed with them (she's 15). I asked her how they were so good and she said its because they're hot and the music is good. Silly girl, they don't make music, they were just born hot with access to reality TV and a recording studio.

At that age it's rarely about the music as it's more of how "hot" they look. In a few years they will shake their heads and go "What the hell was I thinking".

Deleted
    They just keep getting more and more popular. They are heading to be as popular as Bieber.

Matter of fact, it's kinda like someone cloned Bieber 5 times over and made a group.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never heard of them, shall I youtube? or live in ignorant bliss? looking at the comments so far i pick ignorant bliss!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Deleted
    ..... absolutely nothing.

Deleted
    Not too uptight to admit I love two of their songs, I don't give a shit how plastic they are, so adorable.