Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Their PR team?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    To quote Alex Day (British youtuber) "I'm a fan of the concept of them as humans"

I actually don't know one direction at all, I've only heard one of their songs and I forgot what it was, but that's just something I heard the other day.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that many people follow a popular musical movement for the purpose of image and belonging.

10+ Year Old Account
    It shouldn't come as a surprise that many people follow a popular musical movement for the purpose of image and belonging.
    So true..

I don't think iv'e heard any of their songs in fact, but I would probably like at least one of them. I tend to like anything that I find too be "catchy", my little sister hates me for it, or at least thinks it is embarrassing ^_^

I'll listen to anything from classical music to children's tv themes if I so please lol, judge me all you want. At least I am not (to) afraid of admitting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There probably heading in one direction too, and thats straight too the top, yeah baby yeah move over bieber your done for
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Their target demographic is not teenage boys, so of course you don't get it...

I can see you're simply jealous that they have stolen the attention of the girls that you think should be paying attention to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Generic boyband #1020432
    This. Apparently, there's some sort of golem-making machine somewhere, that some idiot decided to troll the rest of the world with by spitting out boy bands whenever he felt like it. New Kids on the Block, anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

they performed on SNL the other night and werent very good but a lot of their songs are very catchy (see "what makes you beautiful") lol

Quote Originally Posted by slambulance76 View Post
    ..... absolutely nothing.
    Except one thing - it means they can't come back later

You mean One Infection

Deleted
    From watching "What makes you beautiful" this is what i think of them:

Draco malfoy joins the jonas brothers to make another boy band + that guy from twilight, and together they like to jump up and down.