Deleted

Destruction Pet in Pvp

Just a question about what ipet is better use between Imp & Succubus

I've tryed the Imp with:

dark arts(3 talent point*)
    burning embers(2*)
    empowered imp(2*)
    gliph for +20dmg

And the imp does like 1k more dps than Succubus, that seems to me a bit too low for all the talent spend and the prime glyph.

maybe the firebolt imp scale better with my gear then succubus lash of pain? (im in 377 gear atm)
    Someone can clarify me which is better between the 2?

Depends on what build you are opting for:
    -The imp is mostly for damage and burst seeing as Demon Soul becomes actually useful, you have an additional DoT that acts as a dispel protection too and your Soulfires apply it. Not to forget that Empowered Imp can provide great RNG burst. The defensive dispel is also awesome.

-The succubus on the other hand is the best melee counter and provides absurd CC in 3v3, giving you the possibility to CC 2 enemies at the same time if you know how to multicast. Not to mention Whiplash, the knock-back, which can also be used as an interrupt against casters and can provide great benefits in unusual terrains. However, using the succubus is much harder than the imp in my opinion, but provides much more pleasure (in gameplay, keep your minds clean!) and satisfaction seeing as you have the chance to excel while using it (seduce fake-casts, knck-back interrupts, multi-CC).

I love using the succy, I can sit on pillars and wait for a stealth to open and then *piw* whiplash them off.
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

Deleted
    Since you asked those are the Specs:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IZI0MZIrbfRcsRboVzaqm (Imp)

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#I0hZhbMZIrbfofsR0o:zV0maq (suc)

Still i cant understand why with 5+2 talent + 1 glyph the Imp deal just 1k more dps
    Is that right or im doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenexis View Post
    seduce fake-casts
    lol !

Succy is good for soloing, Felhunter is better for group play.

Succy's greatest purpose is where you stealthed her in front of you in LM cliff, while you face back to the edge. Any melee that opens you gets whiplashed off and make sure you have the LOL emote ready.

Also, make sure to plant your teleport near you. Ele Shamans and stealthed moonkins will knock you off. DKs will deathgrip you so you fall with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    lol !
    What? You don't believe me? I have this old video with shit quality that has me doing it vs a rogue. And I remember doing it the other day in 2v2 against a skilled rogue/disc. It's very satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    lol !
    Dere ya go:
    http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=204633

Skip all the shit until minute 14:30. There are 2 succubus fakecasts. Please don't mock me for the rest of the video, it was my first :/