Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

The Bloodthirsty

So, any personal preferences which BG(s) are best for HK farming at this point in the game? I'm nowhere close to 250k HKs for the mega-achievement, but I should start working on it and can't find thebest/better BGs! If you cause a turtle in AV(as Alliance and wiping them at Balinda), you can net 300+ a game. Post here!

Yeah, AV's your best bet. My highest on any char was 100k, but I never liked AV so that was probably my first problem. IoC gets the job done too.

Deleted
    Look around the official WoW forums for people making real-id premades. That should net you alot, as they know how to turtle both AV and IoC very nicely.

Deleted
    AV premades seem pretty good for HK farming.

What sucks about having multiple characters that I actively PVP with...is the lack of personal and individual achievements for either. Combined on all my toons I more than likely have over 350k HKs. If I had just focused on one.... :-(

OT: WTB AV Premades OR 40 on 40 epic Battles at the Gurubashi Arena.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

AV was pretty bad as alliance in our battlegroup, because we always rushed to drek and there would barely be any battles. It produced decent HKs only if horde turtled at galv. However, it would be the best if you could get in a premade and farm the enemy at some choke point.

AV was the way to go. IoC isn't bad now adays since people actually crash at certain spots

Just queue for different battlegrounds for some variety in this tedious task. If you grind just one battleground chances are high that you get tired and fed up and give up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't reccomend wasting your time on a BG that you detest, but AV will net you the most points. I would reccomend going in with friends so you don't get too bred/lose motivation. I'm sure you can find someone(s) to do it with you.

AV and queu up for TB as often as you can

I dont know if you are EU or US, but if you are EU there is few AV premade groups going on, check the wow forums and you should join one of them, I got 5-8k HKs each day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmp View Post
    I dont know if you are EU or US, but if you are EU there is few AV premade groups going on, check the wow forums and you should join one of them, I got 5-8k HKs each day!
    Jumping Jahosafats!!!! That is so freaking much. On a good day (And I mean REALLY good day), I could get like 1.2k HKs a day.

TB used to be amazing for racking up the HKs, but in recent months I've yet to see a game that contained more than 15 people on either side on my high-pop server.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Join one of the HK farm groups, AV and IoC is ur best bet

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have a link to a thread on the official forums where they're looking for people for Alliance non-rated BGs? All I could find were rBGs or Horde AV farming.

Deleted
    My best is around 200k HK. I was farming AV all day.

if u cant seem to get a premade go for other bg achievements while your going for that. like other people have said too mix up the bg's ya do or you will get burnout.

turtles in av are the best