Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    You're taking a non-nerf way too personally
    So going from 130% to 115% isn't a nerf? Or losing charge to maintain the same passive speed I've had for years now?

Quote Originally Posted by Slanderize View Post
    I'd understand that mentality a LOT more if this was like a year and a half ago or however long it was when they took away our ability to morph out of snares.
    I complained back then like I'm complaining now, I'm sure it's somewhere in my post history. I can understand why people are excited for MoP, I on the other hand think it will be the final crossroad for me. Keep tolerating change and playing a game I ultimately don't like, but have made friends in that I do enjoy having. Or quit wasting my time on something that essentially stopped being fun a long time ago.

As you can see I have a negative opinion on MoP. I don't mean to be the downer constantly s*** talking, that's just honestly how I feel looking ahead.

15+ Year Old Account
    A nerf in my mind would be Blizzard intentionally reversing some change or imposing a power-modifier to make a class, ability, or whatever else less powerful, for the sake of game balance. I don't see this as an intentional nerf, nor do I see it as Blizzard screaming "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SCREW YOU FERALS". They are approaching mobility differently than they have in previous expansions, and giving classes a choice on how you want to handle it. It didn't really make much sense for ferals to be the one class/spec combo that could receive every single mobility buff. It would defeat the purpose.

It's impossible to argue with someone whose already pessimistically approached the new expansion, with no where near an open mind. Ever heard the expression "making mountains out of mole-hills?"

I especially don't appreciate negative feedback based on 0 testing or experience with what you are providing feedback for. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I suppose you could say too that I am being quick to defend it, but I'm really not. I'm giving it a chance, and encouraging others to do the same.
    Last edited by Tygroen; 2012-03-25 at 05:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Glyph of Claw snares upon a mangle or claw, and you can spec Faerie Swarm to get the same snare.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

so what looks like it will be better in mop with the current amount of information we have at this point in time, Boomkin or kitty?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mythiix View Post
    so what looks like it will be better in mop with the current amount of information we have at this point in time, Boomkin or kitty?
    i dont play alot of boomie but feral is looking BEAST. are you kidding me?? shadow dance [incarnation] ..disengage.. SYMBIOSIS??!

in the hands of any skilled player this is gonna be a mess - absolute mess. and if symbio has no CD(forget if it does); in a arenas it's gonna be the coolest talent in the last 3 xpacs ...another set of macros though .

i'm thinking about lvl'n mine first instead, it's looking pretty good for you guys.

Code:
    Mangle: Now does 370% normal damage, down from 540%.No longer causes the target to take 30% additional damage from bleed effects for 1 min.
    Code:
    Ravage!: Now does 750% damage, down from 950%.
    Code:
    Shred: Now does 370% damage, down from 540%.
    Code:
    Swipe: Now does 375% weapon damage, down from 525%.
    Sounds like a pretty big nerf, what you think?
    Last edited by MaxFax; 2012-03-27 at 07:51 AM.

It means nothing without knowing how we are scaling.

Weapon damages are going to be massive with the new ilvl gear, so we could/should be fine with those new values.

I just really hope they totally revamp Savage Roar. I hate dealing 30% less damage than any other dps in addition of such a big ramp up before starting dealing my full potential damage.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFax View Post
    Code:
    Mangle: Now does 370% normal damage, down from 540%.No longer causes the target to take 30% additional damage from bleed effects for 1 min.
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Sounds like a pretty big nerf, what you think?
    It's a (huge) buff if you didn't ignore this:
    Cat Form: Now also increases autoattack damage by 100% and....

Deleted
    And savage roar increasing physical damage by 30%.

Deleted
    Busy day is busy. I've had a quick read of the changes and am I mistaken or not by saying that those reduced percentages are pretty much back at what they are now if you include the new roar but bleeds have been left at what they are now so they should be even stronger?

Bleeds scale with AP, not weapon damage, so they are going to end up weaker compared to direct damage.
    This is consistent with what is happening to DOTs for other classes. DOTs have been a nightmare to balance around because of how much DPS can vary for the strong DOT classes depending on the opportunity for multi-DOTing.

Again, I wouldn't worry too much about actual overall numbers. Near the end of beta Blizzard will do a final balancing pass to try to keep the DPS consistent between all the available classes for the upcoming tier of content.

Did anyone happen to notice berserk is under the guardian tree and not under feral? Does this mean that only guardians will get it but it is useable in both forms?

Guaridan
    •Berserk: When used in Bear Form, removes the cooldown from Mangle and causes it to hit up to 3 targets and lasts 10 sec. When used in Cat Form, reduces the cost of all Cat Form abilities by 50% and lasts 15 sec. 3 min cooldown, Instant cast.

All of the abilities that are available under 2 or more specs are only displayed once on the MMOC list. Natural Insight, Killer Instinct, Natural Instinct etc...

Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    All of the abilities that are available under 2 or more specs are only displayed once on the MMOC list. Natural Insight, Killer Instinct, Natural Instinct etc...
    Yet there is this: •Omen of Clarity: Now a Feral only skill.
    •Omen of Clarity: Your periodic healing from Lifebloom has a 4% chance to cause you to enter a Clearcasting state. The Clearcasting state reduces the Mana, Rage or Energy cost of your next cast-time damaging or healing spell or offensive feral ability by 100%.

I'm sure it's just in the way MMO-C was able to gather the info and posted them that is leading things to look screwy but it appeared to me that a lot of specs lost a lot of stuff they shouldn't have. Hopefully it's just misleading.

Ravage no have prowl and position. New rotation with shred and next ravage ??

Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    Ravage no have prowl and position. New rotation with shred and next ravage ??
    You're looking at Ravage! which is the one gained after stampede. Ravage the normal spell still has all the original requirements.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2012-03-27 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Updated incorrect spell name

15+ Year Old Account
    i saw the passive thingy "Stampede" to give us a free ravage after a charge but how do we get it as i dont see it in out abilty's list,
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

[QUOTE=MaxFax;16139312]
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    It's a (huge) buff if you didn't ignore this:
    Cat Form: Now also increases autoattack damage by 100% and....
    and it also looks like they going to raise the weapon damage so it aint such a huge nerf as people think, more like more dps in my perspective, it looks like twice as mutch weapon damage than it is today.
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=77194#comments
    Last edited by Tahsou; 2012-03-27 at 04:10 PM.