Which game play do you find more fun Mercenary or Sniper

Like the title says I am looking for opinions and other ppl's experience with both class as to which advance class do you find to be more enjoyable in both PvP and in Raids.

Personally, I prefer my gunslinger to my commando. I really dont like the (gunnery) commandos over reliance on spamming grav shot, felt too much like an arcane mage and I always preferred fire. Of course, with a Commando you always have the option of going heals if you dont like their dps mechanics. Then there's the cover mechanic of slingers, which isn't for everyone.
    Yub Yub

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    TM/Galv spam is the horridly boring to me; cant play that spec but there are others for the merc/commando

Quote Originally Posted by murdax View Post
    Like the title says I am looking for opinions and other ppl's experience with both class as to which advance class do you find to be more enjoyable in both PvP and in Raids.
    pvp wise i like the bh. it is a bit more mobile even if you are arsenal specced . pve its really a toss up the sniper probably does more dmg and is a bit less repetitive than tm tm tm tm... ect.

for me it's PT or sniper. I think sniper (my alt) edges PT pyro-tech by just a little.