Deleted
    Can't wait.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The first Halo game was amazing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brightonrock View Post
    The first Halo game was amazing
    Indeed, but Halo 2 would take the cake for me, had some much fun with friends playing custom games and glitching out of maps.

Yes. Halo 2 for me was the pinnacle of the franchise. I spent countless hours on XBL with friends in Halo 2. I bought a 360 just for Halo 3 and after playing about 20 games online it just didn't feel right. I'm hoping that Halo 4 is a step back towards the way Halo 2 felt. If there is any form of player customization outside of aesthetics, I'll be really disappointed. Perks, loadouts, and call ins are in my opinion just gimmicks that detract from the overall gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandta View Post
    Indeed, but Halo 2 would take the cake for me, had some much fun with friends playing custom games and glitching out of maps.
    Same here. Halo 1 and 2 are easily my favorite games.

I played Halo2 until my disk stopped working, i took amazing care of that disk too.
    I was sooooo disappointed when Halo anniversary wasn't released for PC.

I am praying my heart out that Halo4 will be released for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Perks, loadouts, and call ins are in my opinion just gimmicks that detract from the overall gameplay.
    Wow, i thought i was the only person who thought that.

Im really looking forward too it, especially since in a interveiw frankie said it was gonna push the 360 to its absolute limits. I wanna see what that looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Im really looking forward too it, especially since in a interveiw frankie said it was gonna push the 360 to its absolute limits. I wanna see what that looks like.
    I've seen what its like with Skyrim.

It isn't good.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I've seen what its like with Skyrim.

It isn't good.
    I had no problems with Skyrim on Xbox. Unless you mean it wont look to swell on such old hardware, but thats why I wanna see it.

i have good faith in this game

franky, and all the staff at 343 industries are halo lovers

they stated something along the lines that this halo game is having the most work put into than all the others, and hopefully it wont be too much, but just enough lol

Don't be fooled by any of this here say and so on. 343 is why reach was so bad, personally I am a halo fanboy but Reach sucked the campaign sucked the multiplayer sucked it was just not good. You could say this is my opinion but in fact truth be told Reach was a terrible Halo game. You can't address community chatter about beefing up the pistol more than H3 and ruin other concepts of halo 3. Baseline Halo multiplayer is dead even from a team v team perspective, as a MULTIPLAYER game should be, now you throw in custom armor abilities and different weapon set you instantly moved closer to a modern shooter. Now im not using modern as date of birth but rather the curve of what has become the staple. Seriously tho part of halo was being just another face 0 deviation from the role of master chief the battle depicts your weaponry, I have hope that halo 4 will have an actual story driven campaign but Halo 3 multipleplayer is the final act unless they reuse the good model and send us into Halo multiplayer and not some jacked up LSD tripping version of masterchief playing metroid.

Deleted
    I'm undecided about this, but leaning towards not caring.

Halo 1 was very good and fun for its time. Halo 2 was between okay and garbage. Halo 3 was okay.
    Seeing as how Halo 2 and Halo 3 weren't as good as Halo 1, I never even bothered with ODST and Reach.

After Halo 3 it just seems like milking of the franchise. So I'm not excited about Halo 4 either.
    But I guess Halo 4 having the Master Chief again is awesome. His over-the-top badass stunts make the series imo.

Who knows, maybe I'll pick up this game once it'll reach the price of €10.

343 is why reach was so bad
    except bungie did reach and only handed the reins over recently, i think 343 has done some good jobs trying to fix the pile of shit that bungie put out, but you can only polish shit so much till it looks like shiny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Now if it would kindly come on PC too. I like the Halo franchise, but not enough to buy a console for crappy experience.
    I am in agreement =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Think it's awesome, got really happy when I heard about it. Hope it turns out as epic as Halo 3 did !
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    I am in agreement =/
    Its a console FPS game, doesnt belong on PC at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Its a console FPS game, doesnt belong on PC at all.
    Except both Halo 1 and 2 were made for PC.

Why does it not belong on PC at all?

A few interesting facts: Halo: Combat Evolved was originally developed for PC before Bungie changed platforms to Xbox and finally released Halo 1 for PC almost 2 years later. Halo PC is responsible for introducing several weapons and vehicles that we have come to know and love even in today's recent Halo games which were not included even in the original Xbox version of the game, which include the Fuel Rod Gun, Flamethrower, Rocket Warthog (LAAV), and the Banshee in multiplayer.

As rumor has it, 343 built Halo anniversary on the PC version of Halo then ported it over to the 360.
    There are lots of PC players who would buy Halo 4 and Halo Anniversary if they were made for PC. Hell i would buy Halo Anniversary for PC even if it didn't come with multiplayer.
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2012-03-09 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Except both Halo 1 and 2 were made for PC.

Why does it not belong on PC at all?

A few interesting facts: Halo: Combat Evolved was originally developed for PC before Bungie changed platforms to Xbox and finally released Halo 1 for PC almost 2 years later. Halo PC is responsible for introducing several weapons and vehicles that we have come to know and love even in today's recent Halo games which were not included even in the original Xbox version of the game, which include the Fuel Rod Gun, Flamethrower, Rocket Warthog (LAAV), and the Banshee in multiplayer.

As rumor has it, 343 built Halo anniversary on the PC version of Halo then ported it over to the 360.
    There are lots of PC players who would buy Halo 4 and Halo Anniversary if they were made for PC. Hell i would buy Halo Anniversary for PC even if it didn't come with multiplayer.
    I know all about halos past. But i also know its been the staple and peak of console FPS as at its times. Yes iv seen them ported to PC but that was after the fact. I know halo 2 vistas multi was absolute shit and halo 1 was a fun lan tool back in school, but i would really like to see it first and formost stay on console and get ported later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very excited. Hitscan BR made me squeal with delight. Watching the First Look made me tear up a bit. Though no beta is a worry to me, I always love betas.

Also don't see why the opposition against it being on PC & Console. The era of "EXCLUSIVE TITLE ONLY!" is kind of dead in my opinion. Halo was the flagship for the Xbox & it will continue to be, even if it it ported to PC on release (Most likely on a Microsoft OS anyway, so...)