Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm rogue LF a CM group to complete 9/9 CM gold(Horde US). I will provide my own supplies. I'm usually available during the nighttime, only days I"m not available on are Tues and Thursday (My raid days, anything after 1am will be fine though).

I have a decent variety of gear. (569ivl)

Sadly I have 0 exp doing gold Cmodes, but I know what it takes to complete these and I'm a non-retarded player.

I would preferably like to join an experienced group but if it's a new group, that's fine too.

Add me on battletag @ duke#1285.
    Last edited by Imkilo; 2014-02-16 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck MMO champion's (and whatever other forum websites which enforce incredibly arbitrary rules) pompous posting policies!

Greetings, all! Former challenge mode world-record holder here, looking to get the remaining 6 of my characters their CM set before they're gone forever. I have another buddy with several toons in it for the long haul, and several others who say they have at least one toon interested.

Must have invisibility potions/reliable stealth, and flasks, food will likely be provided.
    CM experience preferred but not necessary; we have two very experienced CMers who will likely take the lead.
    We are looking to get started on this ASAP!
    Add my battlenet for questions/to chat: Dylnorfgorn#1956

Let's go!! (US Horde only btw, sorry EU and blue guys D=)

Mage (retired)
    13 toons with Season 1 CM transmog (11/11 classes) 11 max rank Season 1 brawlers (11/11 classes)
    Check out my stream for random, casual gameplay (mostly FFXIV come 2015; FFIX/SA2B speedruns eventually when I have the hardware!)

Quote Originally Posted by Logicks View Post
    Fuck MMO champion's (and whatever other forum websites which enforce incredibly arbitrary rules) pompous posting policies!

Greetings, all! Former challenge mode world-record holder here, looking to get the remaining 6 of my characters their CM set before they're gone forever. I have another buddy with several toons in it for the long haul, and several others who say they have at least one toon interested.

Must have invisibility potions/reliable stealth, and flasks, food will likely be provided.
    CM experience preferred but not necessary; we have two very experienced CMers who will likely take the lead.
    We are looking to get started on this ASAP!
    Add my battlenet for questions/to chat: Dylnorfgorn#1956

Let's go!! (US Horde only btw, sorry EU and blue guys D=)
    I've got 9/9 gold on my DK, but I'd be interested in getting the tmog on my lock before it's gone. I just haven't bothered going through the hell of forming and reforming groups again with people who don't know the content, half of which are ill prepared. Not absolutely necessary that I do it, but if there's a solid group forming for their alts, I'll tag along. Comp#1844 if you're interested. Horde.

If the level 90 boost is released soon (within the next week or two) I'll heal on Paladin (I had a pally for a number of years, but sold that account in Cata).

Challenge mode Bis priest LF time attack team

I do not have any interest in carries, or 9/9 gold anything. I am only interested in acquiring the best times possible. I'm hoping to find a new complete group with a dedicated Tank(preferably a monk tank) to move forward with.
    I have all BIS gear with optional pieces for certain dungeons where i may want less int and more haste or crit.
    Professions are ENG and LWing. With over 200 Charges of Speed Drums ready to go
    I have the War Banner, Battle Horn , The Rod of ambershaping and 20 300 stat noodle carts.
    I am even willing to transfer servers or Faction if I can find a proper team.
    SH, SSB, SM, Scholo are the only instance I have Advanced World best strat experience with all the others I have done multiple carries but have yet to really study the faster strategies.
    Beyond healing and DPS my main priority between pulls is putting out feathers for the tank and party,using speed drums, CCing with the Rod, Ambering, Spectral guiseing to pre-pot and whatever else is necessary.

Contact me via PM If you have a team formed that needs a disc priest to heal for US best time runs. Once again I have no interest in just getting golds or doing carries....unless I'm broke in which case a carry is always welcome.

Just one bump for one more time though.. won't be doing this continuously.

Entry level Challenge Mode group (US Horde)

I'm looking to set up a CM group before the mog gear is removed at the end of MoP. Experience is great but not required. However you WILL need:

-Patience. This isn't a 9/9 carry so there will be wipes/resets, you must be willing to stick around until it's done.
    -Good attitude. We need to stick together and learn and progress.
    -Vent or mumble. Mic is even better but you must at least be able to listen.
    -Appropriate gear, gems, enchants, potions etc.
    -Read strats & guides. We'll be starting with Gate/Scholo/SH so focus on those first.

Some guides for reference:
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1423/ch...in-depth-guide
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6863526914

I'm planning to run on weekends, but I'm on oceanic time so Sat 1-2PM my time (AEST/SVT) is about Fri 6-7PM US (Pacific), so I figure this would be a good time to start.

My tag is Mormolyce#6520, or send me yours.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-02-20 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    US Alliance group forming here. We need one more range dps. Our group comp so far is as follows: Guardian, Resto Druid, Windwalker, Elemental, You.

The Resto Druid is a 4 time 9/9 gold player and the Guardian is 9/9 Silver.

We prefer to have a Hunter for that last range dps spot. Probably going to take these runs slow to reduce stress. If you are interested, send me a pm.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant send msg add my battle tag funkmaster#1933 if you haven't found a group.

Thanks,

I do not have any interest in carries, or 9/9 gold anything. I am only interested in acquiring the best times possible. I'm hoping to find a new complete group with a dedicated Tank(preferably a monk tank) to move forward with.
    I have all BIS gear with optional pieces for certain dungeons where i may want less int and more haste or crit.
    I have the War Banner, Battle Horn , The Rod of ambershaping and 20 300 stat noodle carts.
    SH, SSB, SM, Scholo are the only instance I have Advanced World best strat experience with all the others I have done multiple carries but have yet to really study the faster strategies.
    Beyond healing and DPS my main priority between pulls is putting out feathers for the tank and party,using speed drums, CCing with the Rod, Ambering, Spectral guiseing to pre-pot and whatever else is necessary.

Contact me via PM If you have a team formed that needs a disc priest to heal for US best time runs. Once again I have no interest in just getting golds or doing carries as I already am busy enough healing for two carry teams. Drwho#1203

This group is starting in 2-3 hours:

Entry level Challenge Mode group (US Horde)

I'm looking to set up a CM group before the mog gear is removed at the end of MoP. Experience is great but not required. However you WILL need:

-Patience. This isn't a 9/9 carry so there will be wipes/resets, you must be willing to stick around until it's done.
    -Good attitude. We need to stick together and learn and progress.
    -Vent or mumble. Mic is even better but you must at least be able to listen.
    -Appropriate gear, gems, enchants, potions etc.
    -Read strats & guides. We'll be starting with Gate/Scholo/SH so focus on those first.

Some guides for reference:
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1423/ch...in-depth-guide
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6863526914

I'm planning to run on weekends, but I'm on oceanic time so Sat 1-2PM my time (AEST/SVT) is about Fri 6-7PM US (Pacific), so I figure this would be a good time to start.

My tag is Mormolyce#6520, or send me yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Contact me via PM If you have a team formed that needs a disc priest to heal for US best time runs. Once again I have no interest in just getting golds or doing carries....unless I'm broke in which case a carry is always welcome.

577 dps war i have multiple sets of gear to swap through to include 23 gem slots in gear, have my own consumables and just want to get the challenge mode gear before they are gone. Looking to get them done anytime this weekend. Esco#1660

Horde Side Challenge mode Team LF ELE SHAMAN for region best time team.

You would be our 6th team member that would work as an alternate to our hunter or warlock.
    We just started working on these a few weeks ago.
    As of 3/4/14 Our team holds US 1st and World 18th Scarlet Halls at a time of 3:58.
    After one night in Scholomance we attained US 10th place at a time of 8:02.

Must have mostly *BIS CM Gear.
    Must have *Engineering as one profession with another high dps profession prefered(Lwing or Alch but not mandatory).
    Must have *Salys War Banner also preferred to have Rod of ambershaping.
    Must have *9/9 gold and would prefer some experience with Region best time strategies.

Send me a private message here or contact me via my battletag at Drwho#1203
    Last edited by SouperDisc; 2014-03-07 at 09:47 AM.

Horde Side Challenge mode Team LF ELE Shamans and Warlocks for region best time team.

We just started working on these a few weeks ago and will continue to push for US 1st on all 9.
    As of 3/4/14 Our team holds US 1st and World 18th Scarlet Halls at a time of 3:58.
    After one night in Scholomance we attained US 10th place at a time of 8:02 on a much less than ideal run.

Must have mostly *BIS CM Gear.
    Must have *Engineering as one profession with another high dps profession prefered(Lwing or Alch but not mandatory).
    Must have *Salys War Banner also preferred to have Rod of ambershaping.
    Must have *9/9 gold and would prefer some experience with Region best time strategies.

Send me a private message here or contact me via my battletag at Drwho#1203

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to get into a Gold CM team. I'm willing to faction change and pay for a carry worst case scenario.
    Please message me if interested.
    Pokemon friend code is 0061-0836-6053. Normal Type safari with Eevee.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So this week Siege of Orgrimmar became cross-realm enabled in both Normal and Heroic difficulties.

I'd really like to get a consistent weekly clear going, even if it remains Normal with a few of the easier Heroic bosses just for the purposes of gearing up alts. I don't mind if a few of the characters brought are of a useless item level, as long as it doesn't detracted from the efficiency of the clear.

Looking to have the raid form on Sundays at around 1.30PM AEST - 7.00PM PDT (Saturday).

maxim#1360
    Zevestra or Zevoa @ Frostmourne

If interested respond with character's class, role, item level and if you aren't from Frostmourne-US your Btag.

Deleted

-*Soffe&Invidíous*- SoO 10 man heroic Saturday pug 13/14 hc, LF2M X-realm!

Greetings. (not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in but)
    We are a group of people who together are doing Siege of Orgrimmar weekly. The group is a mixture of alts and unsaved mains. We so far have 13/14 bosses down on heroic, planning to get more and more heroics downed every week with more stable setup. With the opening of X-realm SoO we want to reach out to people on other serves to fill the last 2 spots.

We raid Saturday evenings starting around 19:00 and we keep going till the raid is cleared (usually before 1am).

Our goal is to find 10 people who progress with us every Saturday, rather then having to find new people for each week so that we can gear people accordingly for different encounters.

Loot Rules:
    Loot rules will always be main spec above off spec. If someone feel like loot have been wrongly handled, they contact Soffe or Invidíous. Soffe and Invidíous have final say, this group is about wasting time while having fun, drama queens might as well go elsewhere.

Current roster:
    DPS:
    Soffe-Kazzak - Shadow/Disc priest
    Invidíous-Kazzak - Fury/Protection warrior
    Bludi-Kazzak - Feral/Guardian druid
    Venatío-Kazzak - Survival hunter
    *Open dps spot*

Hybrid spot:
    Supabolt-Kazzak - Elemental/Resto shaman

Tanks:
    Búlldozer-Kazzak - Blood Death Knight
    Brunsh-Kazzak - Protection warrior

Healers:
    Tanzula-Kazzak - Holy paladin
    *Open healer spot*

With Garrosh heroic being next on our "to do" list we strongly prefer a warlock for the last dps spot, mage is second on the list with other classes barely even being considered at all unless they can prove they would be worth it. For the healing spot we prefer disc priest or resto druid, but other classes might be considered should they prove so. There is still a possibility to join the group if someone cant come one weekend, so do not hesitate to contact us. And no ones spot is safe, better players means we can progress on harder bosses, so if you think you can out play someone, bring it on!

For more information and possible invite to the group contact Soffe (Soffe#2528) or Invidíous (Hkan#2766) ingame, not in this thread. Soffe have a busy ingame life and Invidíous is not a true gamer hence have a girlfriend! Make sure that you put a note in your friend request that it is about Saturday pugs, please.

- If you are able to join for one Saturday only, you are still free to contact us, we do replace anyone not performing at appropriate level till we find a equal team of players. -

- We do understand that people occasionally do have a real life, and those weeks we will also need pugs to fill a spot. You are free to either join us as a "full time pug" or "backup" should you feel like you do not wish to raid EVERY Saturday. Full time pugs are also allowed to occasionally have real life plans, but do contact us as far in advance as you can so we can find a proper replacement for you that weekend. -
    Last edited by mmocc3d40ddaa5; 2014-03-23 at 10:51 AM.

LF Elemental shaman for Realm fastest CM

We are planning to try to claim the realm-fastest times on ravenholdt-eu (connected with Scarshield Legion, Venture Co and Sporeggar) in order to claim some nice FoS.

We are looking for an elemental shaman to complete our roster. You need to be able to speak either english or swedish over voicecom and be ready to dedicate time for this.

9/9 gold beforehand is also required, aswell as two suitable professions. You need to have gear optimized for challenge mode, especially weapon and trinkets.

Do PM if you fit the description.

Btw, we're horde

Kind regards.
    Last edited by piskopow; 2014-03-25 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    Migh want to specify if it's horde or alliance.

Fixed! Thanks for noticing