Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Glory of the Firelands Raider Achievement:
    - Corrupted Firehawk Mount for everyone!
    - Need at least 6 players for [Only the Penitent] achievement.
    - This will take no more than 15 minutes to do, come join if you want that sick looking mount.

Trading 8/8 Gold challenge mode for Blademaster trinket

Hello! My CM group and I are willing to trade 8/8 Gold CM carries for a Blademaster trinket on either normal or heroic ON HORDE SIDE.

We do carries on alliance side atm, but we made new characters as horde and are about to start carrying hordies for 8/8 CMs. But If any guild out there that is willing to help us out and get the trinket from HFC council, we will trade you 8/8 Gold cm, on either horde or alliance side.

These are my toons on ally side that I do carries on:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...scool/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lupeh/advanced
    If anyone is interested, please add me on bnet Flovust#1127

Are there any successful weekend Mythic groups out there? Looking for some raiding on my alts that don't get to see the guild's alt run.

10+ Year Old Account
    709ilvl Prot Warrior(Horde-US) LF group for Gold CM's!!!!

PumpingIron#1716
    Follow my journey to the bodybuilding stage! www.instagram.com/tbatcho07
    Musclemeds - Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...clemeds/simple

Alliance LF Challenge Mode players for Realm Bests/Region Bests

I am currently looking for players on Alliance. Who are interested in pushing for Realm Bests to earn the titles/FoS.

I currently am looking for a DK, 2 Enhance Shamans, Rogue and a RDruid.
    I currently have all the FoS and titles on the server a few realm best times and I am looking to push better Realm Best times or even Region bests with the right group.
    I am also looking for a Rdruid a DK and an Enhance shamans to sell carries in the near future.

If you are any of the 2/3 above send me a friends request on B.Net Bissare#1604

Hi, currently looking for ppl to complete the achievements in throne of thunder, heart of fear, mogu'shan palace, and when that's done, the draenor hero and the hfc avs....so if you're into doing that, just send a friend request...miro#2406

722 ilvl WW Monk LF heroic Arch kill. I don't need any gear, just want the freaking mount. Been trying since it was put into the game, and id prefer to not have to buy it. Horde US.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2016-03-29 at 01:19 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Would love Arch Kill for Moose.. NA Horde.

Alliance-US

4/8 Gold Challenge Modes LF other players with CM exp Fritz#1240

10+ Year Old Account
    740 Resto shaman LFG for Mannoroth and Archimonde Mythic kill.
    Look me up if interested: Emmalie@EU-Al'Akir

Or pm for questions.
    ++ People stuck in the past are doomed to repeat it. People who fear for the future are bound to meet it. Those who live in the moment are sure to enjoy it ++

LF DPS Unholy DK and Demo Warlocks for Mythic Mannoroth( 5% wipes - Progress runs)

LF DPS DK and Demo Warlocks for Mythic Mannoroth( 5% wipes - Progress runs)

we are going straight to Mannoroth Mythic on Wednesday(lock out reset) and we plan to one shot the boss and go onwards to Archi Mythic

Current raid times (Server Time):

Wednesday 19:00-21:30
    Sunday 19:00-21:30
    Monday 19:00-21:30

if interested send me a private message on my MMO-Champion account or if you can't send me a message on my MMO-Champion account you can try contacting me in game DJTWO#2933.
    Last edited by a C e; 2016-04-19 at 01:39 PM.
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller

LF any who want to complete Blood Queen Transfusion, must have alts to join (it will help others complete the quest)

TODAY, Friday 4/22 @ 9:30pm EST

I most likely won't get all the people I need for tonight, however, please add me on Battletag if you wish to do this in the future with a note describing why you're adding me. Smaktat#1130

Additionally, I am running a Heroic Archimonde carry over group from last night starting at 8pm EST.

Holy Paladin LF Timewalking speed runs for badge/mount farm. I have a full timewalking "twink" set and am looking for other similar minded people. Btag Oth#1253

Looking for people to join something im doing.

I was wanted to do something while i wait for legions so i thought i could get some people and now im here recruiting them. We are going to go through dungeons and raids thoughout the game and start at level 1. I won't have my WoW subscription for about a week, which is why im posting it here. Im looking for 2 dps, 1 heal, and 1 tank. PM if you want to join

Friends and I are doing CMs this weekend on alts. We need a hunter and a resto druid. Would prefer if you had 4/8+ done already. Most of us have done them all already so we want this to go quick.

Add Mokosus#1733 for more info

Im looking for a CM gold boost.
    I am only interested in essentially one weapon for the gold clear (Though I am aware of the other rewards that come as well) and am willing to spend 160k total paid incrementally after each successful dungoen clear to avoid scammers.

Please add Murderaddict#1585
    or message Tactic-shadowsong us horde

Hey guys, horde eu, hunter ilvl 728 lf CM group

battletag: Ergunk#2122

Deleted
    Currently progressing Archi Mythic sub 10%

Looking for a healer / dps

Current raid times (Server Time):

Wednesday 19:00-21:30
    Sunday 19:00-21:30
    Monday 19:00-21:30

Add me on battle.net Hulin#21992
    Last edited by mmoc4769ed1d12; 2016-05-26 at 10:00 AM.

Anyone know groups selling CM gold boosts 8/8 for around 200k ? I am having a hard time finding any and IM ready to get this shit over n done Add Murderaddict#1585 on shadowsong I am druwillkillu

Hello all,
    I'm looking for a few more DPSers to join our guild Mythic run this weekend. Shoot me a battletag request or reach out to me on discord for more info.

Thanks,
    -Andrew, GM <Whose Lane is it Anyway> | Battletag: Prancy#1653, Discord: Andrew#9012