Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey there!
    Team project-carry is looking for 2 excpetional players to get all the realm best on Horde and alliance populated realms.
    We need a hunter and an elemental shaman who know how to min max and who already have 9/9 gold!
    We will show you the strats.
    You MUST have BiS gear for challenge modes, 2 professions (1 being engeneering for more min maxing), about 3-4 hours of your time to get all the 9 titles.
    We are a professional crew that sells challenge modes on a daily basis, the problem is that we do double carries and we only have 3 players in the team.
    So if you want easy and fast titles on a populated realms (Mal'ganis, Illidan, Kel"thusad and you are good - post in this thread with your info: Armory, challenge mode experience and any relevant information.
    We are using SKYPE.

Deleted
    Hi guys, had to cancel an flexraid yesterday because we couldn't invite some players into our group like described here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9936293720
    Someone here knows how to fix it / go around?

Im currently 1/9 Gold, just had my first taste of CMs and im looking for a group that is in need of a healer.

Here is my battletag:
    Here is my armory:

Contact me over battletag or on these forums if you are interested.

Region / Faction: US/Horde
    Instance: Ulduar 10 (Herald of the Titans run)
    Time: TBA
    Contact Info: PM and I will send you a Bnet request if we need your class/spec
    Description: Still gathering the people to get this done, once we have everyone at 80 then we can get to the nitty gritty.
    Date Posted: Friday, December 6th, 2013

PS (Not entirely convinced anyone will see this or contact me so i'll be making more posts elsewhere on the internets....)

This method of LFG connections via forums does not work.

Thumbs up Skilled Warrior LF Gold Challenge Mode Group

Will have flasks and potions ready if the group looks promising, will pull my weight and then some, gotta love bloodbath + bladestorm/sweeping strikes for fast trash clears

I've been wanting to get my CM's done for a while, I will keep bumping my topic. Have vent, skype, teamspeak, ect.

Please post below if you are interested in me or have a group planned for the future, I'm usually available whenever.

Or add me on Real ID I suppose,

Eradicate#1562

US Server
    Last edited by Eradicate1562; 2014-01-18 at 08:31 AM.

" Tired of being turned down in your Local Trade chat because your gear sucks?
    Or not seeing any pugs in oQueue due to not being Qualified?"
    "Well look no more!"

What is a raid?

A group of people who come together to slay dragons, and get rewarded with fabulous wealth!

We are the raid that will overthrow Garrosh hellscream and win phat lootz from Jaina Proudmoore and Mr. Good-looking.

Doing Flex raid Wing 1-4 SoO Fridays and Saturdays.*

Alliance Flex raid Sunday @: 6:30 PM Pacific (weekly event, Duration: 2-3 hours)

Horde Flex Raid: Saturday 6:30 pm Pacific (weekly Duration 2-3 hours)

This is the Item level range for the entire group.**

Part I and II: 502-520 ilvl
    Part III and IV: 520-540 ilvl

Add me via Openraid Friends. Best way to stay connected.
    Peace.

If you are Alliance, copy paste in your URL: http://openraid.us/events/view/162671

If you are Horde, copy paste in your URL: http://openraid.us/events/view/162670

* once group has achieved synergy and gear level has equalized, we will do wing 4 first every week.

** to clarify, when I say the item level is this or that, if the group's avg item level is X and its in 502-520 range, then we do just the first two wings.
    If, the groups avg item level is higher, then we do more or start at a higher wing.

Just came back to the game, feel pretty under-geared?.
    I know how that feels. It sucks feeling weaker and bottom of the dps charts whether its a dungeon, scenario or raid.

I know the solution to your dilemma.
    Join a Flex raid team. I run two teams one per faction, on the Weekends. There's also a gazillion more teams on Openraid.us if my times are not in your tight schedule.
    The first step is always the hardest to take. But once you do, its easy from the get-go.

Here's some advice for those needing to get some gear to run Flex raids.

1.) Leave LFR completely out of the the gear catch up.

It's completely unnecessary.
    Instead, run Celestials (world boss on T.I.) every week use a coin for bonus roll. Save up gold buy the crafted 553 belt and pants* if you need the upgrade. Keep running Timeless and farm for Burdens of eternity to get 535 gear pieces. Save up your timeless coins (need 50k) and buy the 535 trinket. With your justice pts you can buy a decent 496 trinket from either the alliance or horde stronghold in Krasarang.

2.) LFR as a Optional, just another Tool

Use LFR but dont get hung up and disappointed if you dont get anything or what you want. It's just something extra to do to get gear. Just one tool to use.
    There's many ways to acquire gear in the PVE arena.

3.) Openraid.us

Also, sign up on Openraid.us. There's a group for practically anything you could think of in this game.
    If you want to do flex but cant get in a group due to low item level, then run Normal Throne of Thunder.
    It drops 522 gear which would be a good replacement for 496 pieces from Timeless.

If you can get your Avg. itemlevel of your gear set to 520, you will easily get into Flex 1 and 2, and completely bypass LFR.

Trust me on this, you will never need to step foot in LFR if you dont desire it.
    The insanely long queue times for DPS and the high probability of failure makes it extremely undesirable to use to get gear.

I only run it with friends. Makes it bit better that way.

http://openraid.us/events/view/162671 (Alliance)

http://openraid.us/events/view/162670 (horde)

*A quick way to find price for the crafted 553 belt and pants is to go here:

https://theunderminejournal.com/cate...gory=tailoring

Substitute Eitrigg for your realm. (and change H to A if alliance)

This tidbit of info might help you save alot of money.

Building A CM Group - Interested?

EDIT: I've got some Healers/DPS interested, however I've been unable to find a tank, and after a few attempts, I've realized I won't be able to tank it without changing up my gear which I don't want to farm for. If you have a tank and are interested, please send me a PM.

Hello,

(I hope this is the proper place to post this)

I've not done the CM's yet since I missed most of MoP, however I'm wanting to build a group to run them on my DK.

OQ groups I've been looking at for the past week or so all seem to want you to already have 9/9, and sadly I do not.

I would prefer to DPS them, however I can tank them if necessary.

My guild has already done them and does not desire to do them again, I refuse to look in Trade (since I want a dedicated group to do all 9), and as I said, the OQ just isn't working out for me. Thus, I would like to see if there are people interested here on MMOC in joining me.

A few things:

-Will need to be Horde
    -Will need to watch/read CM guides for every CM (or have equal experience, i.e. done them on an alt)
    -Prepare your character accordingly, i.e. pots/consumables, any gear changes and/or stat modifications you feel are necessary
    -Be available weekday evenings or weekends (I'm pretty much open after around 5PM EST weekdays, so we can decide times that would work for the group).
    -Be serious about doing these, I don't want to waste time with slack players or those who will quit if we fail once or twice.

At any rate, if you're interested, please post here and IM me and we can discuss the details.

If anyone has done them and would like to run them on an alt, that would help tremendously to have the experience to help guide us through.

Also, if anyone in the MMOC community who has already done them has any advice/tips, please feel free to share.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Louis CK; 2014-01-31 at 02:35 AM.

I would love to come on my rogue. I have the 3rd highest rogue proving grounds score in the US so I know how to do damage with the ilvl at least a little bit. I have pretty much the same problem as you XD. Nobody want's somebody who's not 9/9.
    Character name is Iz on Tichondrius.

Quote Originally Posted by Treesap7 View Post
    I would love to come on my rogue. I have the 3rd highest rogue proving grounds score in the US so I know how to do damage with the ilvl at least a little bit. I have pretty much the same problem as you XD. Nobody want's somebody who's not 9/9.
    Character name is Iz on Tichondrius.
    Okay, cool. IM me your RealID and we can chat when I make it home this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Okay, cool. IM me your RealID and we can chat when I make it home this afternoon.
    I can't Pm yet XD. I'll just risk it and say it here. Treesap#1723

Quote Originally Posted by Treesap7 View Post
    I can't Pm yet XD. I'll just risk it and say it here. Treesap#1723
    Cool, I got your RealID noted. I'll add you when I get home and we can discuss it some more.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I get this is US only?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    So I get this is US only?
    I didn't even think about that. I'm in US, yeah. Can US/EU, etc not RealID group together?

I main a Paladin, have a Holy and Ret set. Been playing off and on for the last few months but played "religously" from 2004-2011 so...there's that :P I'll gladly look up everything I need to know to get knowledgeable and ready for this, just let me know a time frame of when you'd like to start trying them. Thanks

I've got some Healers/DPS interested, however I've been unable to find a tank, and after a few attempts, I've realized I won't be able to tank it without changing up my gear which I don't want to farm for. If you have a tank and are interested, please send me a PM.

Deleted

Ele shaman looking for guild US-Ysera, GMT times

Class: Shaman
    Spec: Ele
    ILVL: 529
    Availability: Flexible
    Realm: Ysera
    Hi im a 529 elemental shaman with experience with flex and some normal. I have recently transferred from EU servers and im looking for other players who raid around sensible GMT hours. I'm ok to raid a few nights a week and im flexible as to what days.
    Cheers for any info

might wanna look for a guild that fits you before you xfer next time

Region / Faction: US & Alliance
    Instance: Challenge Mode Dungeons
    Time: Any that's suitable for our group - will chat more about this once we find someone
    Contact Info: Jay#12841
    Description: We're looking for one elemental shaman or a skilled mage that's up for learning\pushing golds in challenge modes before they're removed.
    Date Posted: 2/14/2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm. I might need to do this. Anyone interested in helping me getting 8 chars 9/9 gold

The Maelstrom - EU

Just tell me what I need. Only aiming to get transmog gear so its not important to beat times. other than gold ofc.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup