Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    649 Survival/BM Hunter
    647 Windwalker Monk
    640 Frost/Unholy Death Knight

Skilled DPS looking for late night normal/heroic raid group. Home servers are Rexxar/Misha US. I feel I can preform the role of DPS on any of these classes well, but feel I can excel on my Hunter. Im available any time after 11pm Eastern US time and am not limited to specific days of the week, but Im not willing to raid any more than 3 days a week. Id like a group with a more laid back approach, getting bosses down, not flipping out if we are having bad luck one night, and having a good time the entire time.

I am desperately trying to get back into raiding this expansion with absolutely no luck. My guild has pretty much dissolved. My home server seems to raid much earlier than I am available, and the group finder tool simply nets me decline after decline despite meeting any requirements listed.

If you have any questions or would like to get ahold of me you can add my battle tag. Yea, I know, its an idiotic name, it was just the random account name I came up with when I started WoW and its a little shameful everytime I have to give it out. Anyways its Brokkake#1366

hey people as soon as my post count gets up im going to post my community raid thread here.

Deleted
    Hello,

I'm looking for a group to finish off CM gold. I'm currently sitting at 3/8 (I've no problem with doing all 8 of them though).
    9/9 Gold MoP xp
    EU-Alliance Shaman (can play all specs but i'd prefer enhancer)
    I'm available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday Night and Saturday & Sunday afternoon.
    Consumables etc are self-evident.

Marth#2180

EU Horde
    6/7M Resto druid with 682 ilvl looking for 8/8 CM Gold.
    Add Champion#2219, I'm usually on all day everyday so getting in touch wont be a problem.
    Last edited by Leimone; 2015-01-31 at 03:15 PM.

US-Horde

US Horde DPS warr looking for solid group to clear 8/8 CM on gold

this is my alt but i able to play it at highlevel

8/8 Gold WoD - 9/9 Gold MoP exp on my warlock
    39 Endless Wave on my warrior on WoD (Proven Assailant)

Available almost everyday and have flexible time (im free this month, uni semester break)
    Prefer vent for comm but can also use other
    I have my own consumables, invis pot, swiftness pot and all that
    prefer group that have 8/8 gold exp and wanting it on their alts too

Clovedoper#6729
    Last edited by Clovedoper; 2015-01-31 at 10:44 PM.

Us Horde Disc priest looking for 8/8 gold cm

Never played MOP so no prior experience for cm. available everyday have all coms.
    Have all consumables and researched all instances.
    8 time glad priest s1-s8 and proven healer wod, have good awareness.
    Ith#1723

LFG Challenge Modes ! :D

Hi, since my server is such a fail server and i cant seem to find any groups for challenge modes, if you need a player at any time id love to tag along as a Monk or a Hunter, no previous experience but know what to do. PM me on here or add me on Bnet:Wipeout#2619

[EU]-[Horde]- Highmaul normal LFM - No experience required.

Hello everyone! I am a dutch player on Shattered Hand EU. Today a friend and I were thinking about running highmaul normal with a friend of ours who has no WoD raiding experience. And we decided we wanted to give a chance to more people who are stuck in a similar position.
    For example, you've always wanted to join that Highmaul normal or heroic group that you see in the Premade Groups section in-game. But they are demanding too high of an ilvl or they demand curve. So you can't join because you were too late to the party.

Well, we want to give everyone a chance at joining us. The plan is to have a raid once a week, and clear some of the easier areas. This will not be done as a guild, nor will a guild be formed. We will be a group of people who just want to have some fun and clear content at a slower pace. If you're familiar with Log Horizon, it'll be like The Debauchery Tea Party. Just not as legendary.

What are my demands?

Because we want it to be available to everyone, not just the group of people who have been running through pugs or with their guild since the start. We will have a low item level requirement. I believe an item level of 625 equipped will be perfect to start of highmaul normal with.

Second of all, you will need to be able to join a teamspeak 3 server, you are not required to speak, but being able to listen to how we want to handle things is a must. It's a lot more efficient than typing out every tid bit of information.

We want you to have a decent grasp of your class and spec. I do not require you to be pushing 110% of your dps or hps. I will not expect it either. Just know how your class works. If you cannot find any information about this, you are always free to ask me and I will try to help you out. Just make sure you ask ahead of time and not during your raid.

Make an attempt at learning the encounters beforehand. Just read a quick guide or watch a fatboss how-to. This will make it go a lot smoother.

Be patient. I am doing this for people who have not had the chance to join any pugs. Which means people with 0% experience are expected and welcome. For the people who have done it before and will be joining us on their mains or alts, this means you'll just have to be patient.

Be relaxed. We want the atmosphere to be relaxing and calming. We are not pushing for the fast, zero wipes clear. So have a good attitude, be helpful and willing to help others.

These are the only requirements I have.

The expected day to be running this every week will be saturdays, but not this week's saturday (21/2/2015). If there are enough people, we will be doing our first run on monday, 23/2/2015, starting at 13.00 (1 p.m.) Server Time, CET. This is if we can find enough people.

We will go with any amount of people we can find, be that 10 or be that 30. Aslong as we have enough of each role to go.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, send me a pm or add me in-game. I will list my battletag at the bottom of this post.

TL;DR demands
    -625 ilvl
    -Be able to join TS3
    -Have some grasp on your class, or make effort to learn about it
    -Learn the encounters beforehand
    -Be patient & Relaxed

Everyone is welcome! Alts, mains, new players, returning veterans. I don't care aslong as you fit in the "demands"!

Battletag: Vorzious#2800

EXTRA INFORMATION
    I am 7/7N, 7/7H and 2/7M experienced in Highmaul. 10/10N and 6/10H in BRF.

###IMPORTANT
    Please note, that it is possible that it can get cancelled due to real life commitments on my side aswell. I will ofcourse try to keep this to the very minimum / non-existent. But you never know what may happen. I will think of a way to make sure everyone can get updated on the situation.

LF RESTO DRUID CM Golds!
    US Horde. We just need a capable resto druid to finish our CM Golds and possible continuation to do CM Gold sales.
    Have previous experience. Food will be provided. Must be able to communicate in skype

Deleted
    Horde EU Servers

BiS dk tank , resto druid and hunter looking for more people to complete challenge mode gold.
    We already completed 3/8 But will do them all anyway since our hunter rerolled

We looking for 2 more dps any exceptional players would be considered

Battlenet: Nandro#2368

Horde US~

Looking for a few bodies to help out with Blood Infusion in ICC. Have an ICC cleared up to Blood Queen, just need the folks. Would greatly appreciate the help.

kinvalar#1152

ALLIANCE EU

6/8 WoD gold exp warlock, got BiS set for CM and can play either demo or destro. Got all forms of voice com and I got a mic who dont make loud backgroundnoise and I speak fluent english/norwegian/russian.

add Dreotheone#2555

15+ Year Old Account
    ----- Frostmane EU * Alliance -----

LF Tank (not druid) BRF HC. Have experience, got at least 675+ ilvl.
    Tonight starting 19.30 server time going until 23-24.00.

We are a semi-guild group currently missing a tank, we raid every Friday and if you like us and we you we would be happy to see you return to the future raids. Our progress since start up 2 weeks ago are 7/10 - and during our second raid night got several good attempts on Maidens where the last one landed on 4% before running out of time.

Contact either me Incarnia#2435 or Shadowlyn#2725 on b.net

We also got a post up on our guild forum in the PuG Section (http://www.immersion-guild.com/forum/index.php)

Frostmourne Alliance

BM/MM Hunter currently looking for Gold CM clears.
    9/9 on Hunter and Mage in MoP and currently 6/8 gold in WoD.
    Need: UBRS, Everbloom. Happy to stay and help with others after one of those is completed.
    Have all consumables and pets with double buffs and gear sets for both BM and Marks.
    Very serious about completing golds.
    Can make nearly any time.

dannycoza#1480

Last edited by Chareoss; 2015-03-31 at 10:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Region / Faction: US-Emerald Dream // Horde
    Instance: 10 M Ulduar for Herald of the Titans
    Time: Saturday April 4th @ 5PM Pacific time
    Contact Info: Message in-game Plezurenpain or Spazztastíc // RealID: gaymer77#1987
    Description: All gear you have on must be ilvl 226 or lower with the exception of weapons which can be ilvl 232. Ideally I would like this group to be full lvl 90 BOA with ilvl 200-216 from vendors in Dalaran in the belt, bracers, boots, rings, and gloves slot. The key is nothing over 226 item level can be worn. ONLY OPEN TO PLAYERS WHO ARE LEVEL 80 AS THAT IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT Come prepared with Cata flasks, Cata food, Cata potions. KNow what stats are good for your lvl & enchant your gear accordingly. Cloaks, rings, and trinkets should have WOD enchants on them. Ask Mr Robot is your best bet to find out what enchant you should have on in ALL slots.

http://openraid.us/r/265164 For quick sign up. Also if you're reading this & it doesn't apply to you, please try to spread the news. I have this post here, a thread on the official WOW raid forums, and the openraid event for people to see. Thanks again for reading this little gem.
    Date Posted: 3/31/2015
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2015-03-31 at 09:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Region / Faction: US-Emerald Dream // Horde
    Instance: 10 M Ulduar for Herald of the Titans
    Time: Saturday April 4th @ 5PM Pacific time
    Contact Info: Message in-game Plezurenpain or Spazztastíc // RealID: gaymer77#1987
    Description: All gear you have on must be ilvl 226 or lower with the exception of weapons which can be ilvl 232. Ideally I would like this group to be full lvl 90 BOA with ilvl 200-216 from vendors in Dalaran in the belt, bracers, boots, rings, and gloves slot. The key is nothing over 226 item level can be worn. ONLY OPEN TO PLAYERS WHO ARE LEVEL 80 AS THAT IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT Come prepared with Cata flasks, Cata food, Cata potions. KNow what stats are good for your lvl & enchant your gear accordingly. Cloaks, rings, and trinkets should have WOD enchants on them. Ask Mr Robot is your best bet to find out what enchant you should have on in ALL slots.

http://openraid.us/r/265164 For quick sign up. Also if you're reading this & it doesn't apply to you, please try to spread the news. I have this post here, a thread on the official WOW raid forums, and the openraid event for people to see. Thanks again for reading this little gem.
    Date Posted: 3/31/2015
    Canceling event due to lack of interest

LF mythic BRF sales, msinger#1771

STORMSCALE EU

Hey friends,

We are planning to take our first shot at Mythic Oregorger tonight at 20:00 server time. Looking for a few extra to join us.

We need mostly dps classes who has:
    - 685-690+ ilvl with full enchants and gems ofc.
    - 10/10HC exp
    - Good player, good reflexes and full knowledge of the fight
    - Patience, no quitters, ragers.
    - Constant failures will be replaced.

PM me or add me on Heavenfist#1643 and we'll talk in the evening.

US-Darkspear / Alliance
    Instance: CM Gold
    Time: Anytime between now and the 28th.
    Contact Info: Message in-game Endonzan / RealID: Urt#1610
    Description: Looking for a group to knock out a couple of them or all if that interests you.
    Ret Pally with a prot offspec have a 4 set. More comfortable as Ret than prot.

I am putting together a group to do the Blackhand achievement for Glory of the Draenor Raider.

The run will take place on SATURDAY, May 2nd at 9pm Stormreaver-US SERVER time (10pm EST). This should give everyone enough time to plan accordingly, invite your friends, and learn about the mechanics of the achievement.

Please note that this is not a Blackhand progression group, or a run that is interested in any sort of items from the boss. Every player joining the raid should be only expecting to receive one thing: the achievement. We will be doing the run on NORMAL mode, as it is the easiest the achievement allows for. I am hoping to bring 30 people along for the run, as generally the more people you have for the achievement, the easier it is on everyone.

Requirement: Be HORDE! 675+ ilevel, 10/10n minimum with MULTIPLE Blackhand kills. There will be no exceptions to these requirements.

If any player in the raid continuously fails at regular or achievement mechanics/requirements, they will be removed from the raid with or without warning. If everything goes to plan, we should be able to complete the achievement in minimal attempts. With that said, please plan on at least a couple wipes while everyone sees what we are actually looking for.

If you are interested in attending or have any questions please PM me and I will give you my battle tag, as posting it here is not allowed. Or simply sign up at http://openraid.org/events/view/266442/okroster

Very Respecfully,

Holysqueaks
    Last edited by Moosqueaks; 2015-04-30 at 05:44 PM.