Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm looking for people on EU alliance who want to level 90-100 fast and efficient through dungeons with XP pot and good speed.

Add dreotheone#2555

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    How much do people charge for competent players who just don't have the guild raiding anymore to kill heroic archimonde? And how much if I want the class trinket? I wouldn't be a carry, I'm just curious. (Alliance, US, Rogue)
    If you can carry your weight is a bonus, but you would still be counted as a carry in most groups. Currently the going rate for a full HC clear with ML is 300k or 125k for Archi with ML, 90k for PL. If you're interested let me know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for full challenge mode group on Horde - EU (Nalira-Blackmoore Fela#2353)
    Last edited by Feali; 2015-08-26 at 08:49 PM.

Deleted
    Found, tyvm.
    Last edited by mmoca673319b98; 2015-08-30 at 02:11 PM.

I am currently a 7/8 Gold disc/shadow priest (Alliance). I'm fine healing but am also very good at shadow (especially with today's buffs to the spec). Can't seem to find many CM groups for the life of me. Figured I'd up it out there that I'm looking to complete Gold Everbloom. Thanks!

Please send me a private message if interested and I can give you my Btag.

Enhanch or resto Shaman/Arms Warrior, Both of us are 5x9/9+ from mop, we used to sell carries together and work very well with most groups/together, currently we're both 3/8 and looking for 5 more golds, we both also have alts we'd limke to run in the future so looking for a steady group if thats possible, otherwise we're just looking for golds! message me!, both of us are full bis with consumables/strats down/adjustable to strats
    Last edited by monkmonkmonk; 2015-09-03 at 12:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alliance Death Knight, US (see my signature)
    Comparable gear for all 3 specs, knowledge for all 3 specs, experience as all 3 specs.

I am looking for a raid in the mornings. Preferred time would be from about 0700-1100 CST. I work nights and just want a consistent raid environment where I can kill things and get purples and have fun.

Difficulty doesn't truly matter, though I would prefer heroic.

Feel free to send me a PM about your raid.

<3

I'm available from 7pm-12am PST on Fridays and from 9am-5pm then 7pm-12am PST on Saturdays. I have a geared priest but would prefer to bring one of my alts in. I currently have Hunter and Monk that could step into heroic HFC, but I have other alts that could do normal HFC just fine (Lock, Mage, Shaman, DK). I'm all alliance.

710~ feral/boomkin looking for a group for CM golds. US Horde. Did Realm Best times on multiple toons in MoP.

Also looking for a HFC Heroic run. Competent player, just don't raid anymore.

Holy paladin 226 full enchants + gems looking for group to do Herald of the titans achievement.

Hi everyone. My guild's gold challenge mode group is looking for one more DPS for Tuesday nights from 6:30-9:30 PST. We started them for something to do now that we're done with raiding, but our 5th DPS has a scheduling conflict.

We're US Horde. We're currently 2/8 (Auchindoun and Iron Docks) and are planning on doing Grimrail and Shadowmoon this week.

Our current comp is Blood DK, Disc Priest, Arms Warrior, and BM Hunter, so we've got a solid foundation. We'd love a warlock, mage, or shaman, but we're just going for golds and not realm firsts, so a number of different DPS could work.

PM me if you're interested, and please include an armory link. Gear isn't a big deal, and you don't need full golds, but we are looking for someone with at least some WoD challenge mode experience, even if just silver or bronze.

Lfm challange mode

as the title says i am looking for a challange mode group. Be horde. i am a combat rogue. get in touch with me at tombomb67#1904. have some type of communication pref skype. study the dungeun strategy. we will work on one at a time. I want to start this asap.

Bump + edit, i have a dedicated resto shaman as well. so i am in need of a tank and 2 other dps. if you want to come let me know all my info is in the message.

Resto druid/rogue horde US looking for any CMs, need all golds on both. 9/9 twice in MoP. Also have holy/ret paladin available. Willing to do multiple runs to help a group get alts done too.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Alliance Arms/Fury war lf CMgolds (auchi is done, but I'm happy to do it again with a solid group) Send me a message if you are looking to get CM's done on alli because i will be forming a group soon.

I'm a shadow priest looking for a cm group, not optimal but I will play well. I have MoP Cm exp and some WoD Cm xp. I'm 6/13M if that matters? lol

Flash#1659

Eu
    Lf people to help with Blood Infusion. Will pay on QT or Rag Horde 1k per person.
    Any 2 classes will do, 1 even if it's a Shammy.

Manu#2832

Mythic HFC PUG(NA)
    ------------------

Beginning with a heroic archimonde kill for ring upgrades, we will assemble the full team for mythic starting around instance-reset time (12 EST).

About me: I'm an experienced raid leader with 5 aotc characters all 720+. My main is a warlock which is 9/13M (I stopped progression sometime in october i believe). I also have a 8/13M monk which is 725. I will be running the group on my 735 warlock.

The group has some very skilled players off my btag. I'm aiming to form a more well-rounded group so we can waste as little time as possible.

About my Mythic PUG: The first week with no real expectations and taking only a few people off my btag - using mostly players out of the in-game LFG finder, we managed to go 3/13(killing kormrok) before ending at council with a few wipes. The second week with about half of the group from the previous week we managed to kill council before running out of time before being able to pull kilrogg.

The Plan: I will be running this group every week so if you're looking for a group for your alt, this is the group to be in. This week I plan to get down kilrogg and use a friends skip to do iskar and socrethar.

What I'm looking for: 725+ minimum. Experience obviously preferred. Would love alts.. At the very least know all the mechanics that apply to your role. I cannot tolerate much failure, so while things happen if I tell you something and youre not responsive.. that doesn't look good. At the moment I have something like 10-13 solid returning players and I'm looking to fill in the remaining spots with more knowledgeable/experienced players that can post good numbers as a result.

Players seriously interested in this should contact me through btag. I will check the applicants here on the site but id prefer (if you meet the requirements) to add my btag.

BTAG: NYHEART#1984
    programs required: exorsus rt/mumble (+iskar assist if you're like me and not a fan of ert's format)

Deleted

[A] Challenge Mode Gold Group (EUROPE)

Hey there!

Looking for people to start a challenge mode group with, Alliance EU.

PM me or reply below if you're interested.

Looking for steady CM group - Gold

Hi guys!

Just got back to WoW after a long time off and I'd like to give a shot to the Warlords challenge modes. I'm 9/9 Gold on three toons for the MoP ones(2x tanks, 1x rdps). I am nowhere near crazy this time around but I would like to get gold on my pally. I can tank or dps and I have all the necessary consumables.

Thanks for reading me and see you in game!