Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Currently forming a Herald of the Titans group, US-Horde. Add me on Smaktat#1130 if you'd like to attend.
    Last edited by smaktat; 2016-05-28 at 09:29 PM.

13/13M 745 Horde Mage LF at least 9/13M Group to raid with for the next few weeks. Can raid anyday past 10 to Any Time EST and can do earlier on Sat/Sun. Don't really care about loot at all and have my mount if that's a concern to any 13/13M guilds. Just looking to get my raid itch scratched every now and then in between Beta sessions.

Edit: Forgot my Btag Quasirage#1646. Add if interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for people to do Soul Man achiev on Normal Soc! I'm a 720 resto druid PM me!

Deleted

LFG CM gold 8/8 (EU Horde)

As the title reads, LFG CM gold 8/8 (EU Horde)

Refusing to buy it but really want to get the xmogs before legion, so gonna try and do it the real way.
    Playing a mage btw. =)

Fever Clan is currently recruiting in advance for cross-realm raiding in Legion. Horde side days and times are currently under vote, and we're looking for more people. Alliance plans are in the works as well. If interested, come visit Fever Clan, fill out an app, and mention Havok as your referrer.

Edit: no need for a group any more, thanks all.
    Last edited by Glowbear; 2016-07-06 at 09:43 AM.

LFG H Archimonde A/H

I've got a 713 Alliance Hunter and 697 Horde Death Knight. Looking for any group doing heroic Hellfire/Archimonde. I came back to the game recently, and know I can do the fights, but am stuck in lfg limbo preventing getting much actual experience. I'm trying my best to avoid having to buy a run and am willing to work with a group to pull my own weight. Willing to use any voice comms required.

Basically same situation here, alliance hunter and horde ret pally both with legendary ring. Both are on bronzebeard/shandris server group and I'm more than happy to pay for a kill.

Cheers!

729Guardian Druid NA Horde: I'm looking to get a group of people for glory of the hellfire raider, should be retarded easy since its do-able on normal

Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    I've got a 713 Alliance Hunter and 697 Horde Death Knight. Looking for any group doing heroic Hellfire/Archimonde. I came back to the game recently, and know I can do the fights, but am stuck in lfg limbo preventing getting much actual experience. I'm trying my best to avoid having to buy a run and am willing to work with a group to pull my own weight. Willing to use any voice comms required.
    inj#1944 we will take your hunter through when we farm him this week. the dk will need to find their own carry.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for CM's Gold
    Exp...well just failed pugs but i'm 13/13M raider and did CM's in MoP so know wtf i am doing
    US-Mal'Ganis Server (Horde)
    Warlock Destro
    btag: MrHappy#1870
    Last edited by MrHappy; 2016-07-07 at 02:28 AM.

Looking for H Achimonde kill group.

I've got a 716 Alliance Disc Priest and 700 BM Hunter. Looking for any group doing heroic Hellfire/Archimonde. I've been pugging for this fight a few times and did a good job healing people and know the mechanisms. I will be willing to work with a group to pull my own weight. Willing to use any voice comms required. I can also pay gold if needed.

btag: rubypriest#1998.
    Last edited by cobase2010; 2016-07-08 at 02:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    LF Group for Soc/Xhul/Mann achievements and/or Blastfurnace/Blackhand achievements
    Alliance EU ,740+ unholy/blood DK

Any time except for Wed 19:30-00:00
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Lf carriers for heroic moose sale runs! Mymind#11277

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    inj#1944 we will take your hunter through when we farm him this week. the dk will need to find their own carry.
    Had a smooth run and got my kill thanks to this guy!

Looking for CM's Gold Runs / Carry

US-A/H Aerie Peak
    Arms/Fury Warrior
    btag: Cheezu#11544

Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Had a smooth run and got my kill thanks to this guy!
    Thanks for the kind words and hope to see you again soon. You pulled your weight. That is all we ask of anyone in one of our groups.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Looking to kill Heroic archimonde, 715 alliance hunter i know the fights from videos, havent had any luck with the in game lfg. i dont expect to be carried just need a group for the kill thanks. btag Avoth#1777

US Horde WW Monk looking for CM gold groups. I got auch awhile ago but never finished the rest. I have the blademaster trinket and well itemized gear. I know how to play my class went 5/13M before my guild imploded in the fall and never got around to raiding again due to some IRL issues. I missed out in mop so I really hope I don't miss out again this time. Battle tag: Justin#12433

13/13M (Dec 15 archi kill date) LOOKING to help carry moose sell runs. I can bring healer or DPS

Mistweaver 742
    Hunter 740
    Mage 735

hashtag#1976