Extra Drop for Raid/Ring Quest Items

I remember at the end of Mists they had weeks where you got like double drops on those quest items for the orange cloak. Have they or will they do that with the tombs and rellic for the orange ring?

It's a bit late for any of that now, back in mop the extra drops served as a catchup mechanics, WoD has the weekly quests for that, as well as garrison/shipyard missions for extra quest items.
    My pain is constant and sharp, and i do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, i want my pain to be inflicted on others.

is there a way to get tombs that way?

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by AutisticGamer View Post
    is there a way to get tombs that way?
    Sadly, no.
    Azkial-Proudmoore, Vanthian-Korgath, Khellen-Korgath

With the game being just over a month away I think its a bit late unfortunately, I know I have a couple of alts I would like to finish before launch but that wont be happening.

Signature by Serryn

if they were going to do this we'd have seen it tested on the PTR, but we haven't. so i doubt they'll do it!
    Oi! Hey you! Will you check out my latest podcast episode that talks about the upcoming Olympics disaster"

They should add more ways to get Crystallized Fel with 7.0, apexi cost, gold cost, drops from the demon invasion, or nethershard costs.

They should have made the Crystallized Fel BoA weeks ago, but sadly they did not. Don't expect any changes with regards to attaining the ring faster, or the upgrades but with blizz you never know.