Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Official Cross-Realm Raid Thread

Welcome to the official Cross-Realm Raid sticky! This thread is designed to compile and organize all cross-realm runs. Please use only this thread to do so. Any new threads created will be closed and directed here.

Outside Resources

- OpenRaid US & OpenRaid EU
    - Cross-Raid

If you have a website designed for this purpose and would like it to be added here, please contact us to let us know about it.

Cross-realm Raid List

- Please follow the Forum Guidelines while participating in this thread.
    - Absolutely no RealID information should be shared in this thread. Keep it to PMs or ingame.
    - Buying & selling of runs/achieves/drops/etc. are not allowed in any form on this site. Posts attempting to do so will be infracted and deleted.
    - Only recurring runs will be listed. One-time runs and individual people looking for runs or achieves are welcome to post, but won't be added.
    - If there is no update on the status of a run after a time period of one month, it will be removed from the list.
    - If you'd like a run added, please fill out the format provided in box below. Include details such as loot rules/reservations/etc. in description.

Code:
    [B]Region / Faction[/B]:
    [B]Instance[/B]:
    [B]Time[/B]:
    [B]Contact Info[/B]:
    [B]Description[/B]:
    [B]Date Posted[/B]:

US Alliance

None listed!

US Horde

• Instance: ICC25 Hard modes
      Time: Every saturday, 6PM EST
      Contact Info: Snauzberries (in game character) or send me a PM on here
      Description: ICC25 Hard modes zerg to complete my shadowmourne; i'm currently at 33/50 shards, and will take 3 or 4 runs to complete. Feel free to join for transmog gear, or to complete your own shadowmourne quests!
      Date Posted: March 1.

• Instance: FL 10m HM
      Time: Every Wed, 7-time we clear 6/7hm
      Contact Info: PM
      Description: Just a 6/7 heroic clear so I can complete my staff (56/250) and possibly get the heroic domo neck/healing trinket. I'm not strict, but Essences are reserved. Everything else is free roll.

• Instance: Firelands (10 HM)
      Time: 2/3/12 (Friday) 7PM CST - 11PM CST
      Contact Info: PM; Skype: flaringwow
      Description: Full 7/7 Heroic clear, no Legendary Staff parts on reserve yet (contact me for info). Have 6/7 Heroic cleared on the character you're bringing or I won't respond to you.

• Instance: Ulduar 25
      Time: Every Sunday, 8 PM EST
      Contact Info: Real ID - PM for Real ID or Add on Skype - Dossouthedk
      Description: Ulduar 25 Non-Meta Achievement Run. I will only be taking massive achievement nerds and intelligent/experienced players. This means Heroic Dragon Soul Experienced. Raid Leader is 8/8 HM (No Spine kill due to DK's uselessness)

• Instance:Heroic Sinestra BOT
      Time: Mon,Wed,Fri, Sat, Sun 6pm+ pacific time zone
      Contact Info: in-game mail Oopsybear on Kil'Jaeden realm or PM
      Description: I have a lockout with Heroic Sinestra and I'm looking for a group to finish it off and get dragonslayer title. know all the phases but just group couldnt kill the boss.

• Instance: Icecrown Citadel 25H
      Time: Every Saturday, 6PM server (PST)
      Contact Info: PM for Real ID or other contact info
      Description: This is a run with two intentions: To obtain a drop of Invincible's Reins (free roll for clarifications sake) and for players to complete their Glory of the Icecrown Raider achievements.

• Instance: 6/7+ heroic Firelands 10 man
      Time: Saturdays - 7PM EST - When ever we finish.
      Contact Info: PM me here, Skype: Boxsquat757
      Description: Siphons are on reserve. Looking for players who are 390+ilvl with 6/7 heroic experience. This run is simply to finish up a legendary for our guild. Loot will be free roll MS > OS for those of you who still need / want loot. This will be a weekly run on saturday from 7:00 - When ever we finish ( shouldn't take more than a few hours at the most ). This will be a light mooded raid since we like to have fun on our off nights, as long as everyone is doing their jobs and not wiping us to stupid mistakes we will have a good time.

• Instance: Firelands (HM)
      Time: Sunday 8PM PST til clear
      Contact Info: PM, AIM: Subvatio, Skype: Moveth
      Description: Siphons are on reserve. I am looking for people who are 390+ ilvl and were 6/7HM Prenerf. This will be 6/7 with heroic rag attempts and will run every single week. Masterloot with MS > OS will be used for the few items people might still need. Having heroic rag already down is a major plus if you wish to come every week for a shot at your mount. People in the group already have Phase 4 experience, so the rag kill should be fairly easy to come by.

• Instance: Heroic T11
      Time: 9pm-Midnight EST Saturday
      Description: Focusing on grabbing up some old Heroic Titles and working on finishing meta. Would prefer raiders who have HM T11 experience. Sinestra experience is a plus. Would like the same group most weeks so we can have everyone on the same page, and will move on to HM Firelands afterwards. Will make an updated post for that though.

• Instance: Glory of the Firelands Raider, 6/7 HM, 10 Man
      Time: Every Thurs/Fri Starting @ 6PM PST
      Contact Info: PM me OR In game mail to Galavien.
      Description: Looking to do Firelands achievements to get mounts. Mainly for alts or people who needs those last few to finish up. I don't care about your gear level as long as you pull your weight and have at least 6/7 heroic Firelands experience on some character. First week we will clear 6/7 HM and normal Rag + achievement, then the next week are the rest of the achievements.

Region / Faction: US-Laughing Skull / Horde
    Instances: HC Firelands, Achievements Firelands, Heroic BoT/BWD/Tot4W, Achievements BoT/BWD/Tot4W
    Time: PM for more info, but ideally Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings
    Contact Info: PM me on this MMO-champ account
    Description: Hunter ilvl397 armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Kalev/simple . I'm an achievement whore mostly looking for missing T11, T12 achivies & HC. Know all fights except H Ragnaros and attempted Sinestra once (bad pug group). Would also love my BiS cloak off H Lord Rhy. Anything else, feel free to PM me.
    Date Posted: 03/21/2012

EU Alliance

• Instance: Firelands 25 man, aiming a 6/7 heroic clear each week.
      Time: Every Sunday 19:30 start and ending when instance cleared but at latest 23.
      Description: We are a group of 6 friends looking to get our alts some staffs and to gear up some alts for the fun of it and generally just enjoy 2-3 hours of firelands. We all cleared 7/7 heroic firelands but this wont be a requirement, shouldnt bother sending a message if you havent cleared firelands on normal. Obviosly we are gonna have some grand fun and gear some alts.

• Instance: Tier 11 (BWD>BoT>Tot4W
      Time: Every Saturday 16:00-20:00 GMT+1
      Contact Info: PM me, send an in-game mail @ Spacebubble (Shadowsong-EU) or check in here
      Description: Tier 11 "Progress" runs - only 346/359 non-raiddrops allowed - read in-depth description here

• Instance: Firelands 7/7 heroic
      Time: Every Saturday, 19.30-24.00 (latest). GMT+1
      Contact Info: PM me on mmo-champ.
      Description:I stopped raiding on top level in Firelands heroic, finished T12 25 on 120 world, but I never got the Pureblood Firehawk. I'm setting up a weekly run to kill Ragnaros heroic for (hopefully only) 10 weeks.
      PM me all info you would find usefull, including armory link and if you are able to be on Dreadflame duty in P4.
      The mount will be given out with group loot and everyone is expected to come all 10 weeks. Essences are reserved.

EU Horde

• Instance: BoT hc / BwD hc / To4w hc for Glory Of The Cataclysm Raider
      Time: Every day in the afternoon or evening , excluding Sunday and Thursday
      Contact Info: PM me
      Description: Would like to get PM from some high - end healers first with DpS OS , afterwards would complete the DpS team. Trying to get a Solid team.

• Instance: Icecrown Citadel 25-man Heroic
      Time: Every Saturday at 7PM GMT+1
      Contact Info:PM shadowsz on mmo-champion, or look for the massively spammed ICC25 heroic thread on the Draenor-EU forums.
      Description: Only taking people who're at level 85 and have basic knowledge of every fight inside ICC25-man, and those with access to ventrilo (got our own server). The run includes every achievement in the raid aswell, except for the stacking disease on LK as that one is a bitch on heroic.

• Instance: Trial of The Grand Crusader
      Time: Every Saturday at 6PM GMT +1
      Contact Info: PM me on MMO-Champion or look out for me on Draenor under the name of Angelwings.
      Description: Weekly quick and smooth trial of the grand crusader with a couple of side achievements such as the snowbold - worms - lord jara ones.

• Instance: Ulduar 25 HM
      Time: Every Sunday at 3:15 GMT +1
      Contact Info: PM me on MMO-Champion or look out for me on Draenor under the name of Angelwings.
      Description: Yogg Saron with 0 keepers, side achievements, val'anyr fragments reserved untill the one currently gathering is done, once he completes it they are free to pick up.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2012-03-23 at 06:15 PM.

Why not just create a sub-forum?

idd , thanks for closing my post that got me 90% of the players.
    this is not going to work & nobody will get any kind of attention thru this.

sorry.....but nice effort.

We had to decide between letting people turn the R&D and Achievement forums into a giant spam of recruitment threads and consolidate everything at the same place. We went with the 2nd option.

I already explained that I will not do dedicated forums unless I find a way to make it safe enough for players. Currently, just giving away your battle.net mail is a pretty huge security risk and I don't want to see players losing their accounts because we rushed the implementation.

The new threads are the best way to make sure that everybody gets a fair chance at advertising, and makes browsing through available raids easier for people who don't feel like going through 3 pages of forums and 20 threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We had to decide between letting people turn the R&D and Achievement forums into a giant spam of recruitment threads and consolidate everything at the same place. We went with the 2nd option.

I already explained that I will not do dedicated forums unless I find a way to make it safe enough for players. Currently, just giving away your battle.net mail is a pretty huge security risk and I don't want to see players losing their accounts because we rushed the implementation.

The new threads are the best way to make sure that everybody gets a fair chance at advertising, and makes browsing through available raids easier for people who don't feel like going through 3 pages of forums and 20 threads.
    Why not just redo this post as a post for openraid.eu / oprenraid.us , since only the leaders of raids can see ur real ID.
    All the raids posted above can be posted each week on that site to keep track.

But this way its just gettin destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

Why not just link people to Openraid.com/eu it is the best way of managing account security from what i've seen and a really decent website. You guys should cover it on the front page.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomis View Post
    Why not just link people to Openraid.com/eu it is the best way of managing account security from what i've seen and a really decent website. You guys should cover it on the front page.
    OpenRaid.us and .eu btw, there is no .com

Thanks very much for listing us <3

I wanted to explain a few things about account security.

But yes, there is really nothing to worry about if you just get an authenticator. It's 100% safe to use with an authenticator, and even without, the chances of getting hacked are about as big as you winning the jackpot in a lottery - unless you give someone your password of course.... Note that we will never ask for your BNet password at OpenRaid. I will explain further:

Anyway, it's more or less impossible to get hacked if you have authenticator, so you should have an authenticator regardless (we promote use of this on the site, too). Also, usernames are not passwords. Having two passwords (1 password 1 username/email) is just as safe as one password (and making email public). If you're going to get hacked, a keylogger will most likely be the cause, and that will read both anyway. The only thing that will prevent that, is an authenticator. Having 5 of the same locks won't really help you. This is a common misconception. Considering your username a password still makes it one-factor authenticator which is just as unsafe.

Remainder of hacks happen because of social engineering which is also not possible if you have an authenticator.

I do understand the privacy aspect and respect if you don't want to share your name. In that case, feel free to wait for Battle Tag. Until then, you are of course free to join OpenRaid and check out the community. Use chat, the forums, the free ventrilo, and have some fun.

For those that really don't want to share Real ID but still want to try x-realm raiding...
    You can simply host a raid on OpenRaid - no one needs to know your real ID! Just create a raid and invite people. Don't fill in your real ID. Cross-realm people can still join you. If you invite someone to real ID, they cannot see your bnet email address at all. Try this with someone you trust -- you cannot see e-mail adresses ever. You can only see the real names and character names of people on Real ID. Try it

If you have evidence that there is a BNet vulnerability of course I would like to know. However, I sincerely and respectfully doubt that Blizzard would walk around with a vulnerability in ther authentication system which causes people to get hacked simply by having a username. About half the population would get hacked -- all the people that have no authenticator and use their e-mail address for other stuff.

Read all about two-factor authentication here (password+authenticator):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-factor_authentication

Visit OpenRaid for a cross-realm raiding community.
    EU realms: www.OpenRaid.eu -- US realms: www.OpenRaid.us

Come on US Alliance we know you're out there somewhere!

No, this is not safe, and I'd like to point out that it's a service that's useful to players and it's the only reason why we didn't enforce the "no advertising" rule in the first place. A lot of people are running around without authenticators and are definitely at risk when their Battle.net mail is out in the open.

Even with authenticators, there's still a pretty high risk of getting in trouble. It only makes your WoW account safe, it doesn't protect you from tons of other bad things that could happen to you.

Also, this thread is here to give a fair chance to everyone, Openraid already has the top link in the thread and we don't need tons of bumps about it, it just makes the thread useless.

It already exists, it's BattleTags, and it's coming in a few months with MoP.

The whole debate is somewhat weird, since the problems are pretty much the same as the real name RealID back when Blizzard tried to introduce it.

I'm not restricting this kind of service because it makes me happy, trust me, I'd love to have a giant forum for cross realm raid recruitment that gets us tons of pageviews and money, but privacy always comes first.

Good job! Thank you for cleaning up this thread. It is a lot easier to find raids that I am eligible for. Hated looking through the pages and finding a FL run then finding out it was horde, or EU.

Region / Faction: EU / Horde
    Instance: HC Firelands (and maybe Sinestra)
    Time: 14:00 (GMT +1) Every Saturday
    Contact Info: In game mail to Xtramagic / Xtrarunes (on Khadgar)
    Description: 7/7 HC Firelands (and maybe Sinestra) this is a quick efficient clear to get hold of some of the still BIS gear. You are not eligible for BIS loot, or mounts until your second showing. For the benefit of this run, I'd like people to preferably already have all the achs, but 6/7 HC FL is essential.
    Date Posted: 07.03.2012

Weekly on Saturdays, bump to to front post please =D
    Last edited by xtramuscle; 2012-03-14 at 01:54 PM.

Vexxe looking for established and reliable RBG Team to push HOTH PM me.

US / Horde:
    ICC 10M HC:
    Wed 6pm PST:
    YouBlew on Lightbringer:
    This run will be for Meta/Mount Runs I will be doing 10m and then changing to 25m when I have enough wanting to do it, nothing is on reserve so come get your Transmog gear and Shadowmourne items:
    March 8th 2012:

US - Horde:
    Heroic Ragnaros:
    9:00 PM EST this Saturday (March 10th):
    To sign up:
    http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1319/

Very helpful.

If it's a recurring (weekly/biweekly/etc) run, make sure to say that so we know to include it in the first post!

US - Horde
    Heroic 25 man 6/7+ Firelands 25 man
    5PM EST - Tuesday, March 13th, 2012
    Questions can be directed to Tinytator on zul'jin
    Sign-up: http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1030

Still having issues to connect to OpenRaid.us, wondering if there was any help available

People need to just use other services cause this is just going to be a big clusterfuck if anyone hosting a raid AND people looking for one are posting in one thread. No one is going to search through all that crap. No real orginisation to one thread. Really should just make some sub forums eu and us.

Seriously the people who run this place are getting their heads up their asses as much as elitistjerks these days. Probably get banned for saying it but w/e.