Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm going to take the lack of response and lack of cleanup as an indicator that the mods are far more interested in interfering with groups than enabling groups.

All Saints Day! (all priest raid) 6/16/2014

Attention fellow priests!

Are you a disc priest, are you a holy priest, or possibly a shadow priest tired of the shackles that bind you to various classes in WoW?

Often you are pigeon-holed into healing or only dpsing with other classes to clear a raid ... but now is not the time.

Now is the time you smooth out your healing robes, dust off that shadow dps gear and grab your beverage of choice for the All Saints Day -- all priest raid!

That's right, on 6/16/2014 going to begin attempting a few MoP raids with ALL PRIESTS.

Some might call us crazy, but i'll call us pioneers, blazing the trail not often done by priests!

So what are you waiting for??

Look up All Saints Day! on openraid, which is scheduled tomorrow.

*If anyone can post the link that would be real cool as newbies to mmochampion cannot post links apparently*

All priests classes welcome ... sorry other classes, this one is just for the priests.

We'll be doing Mogu'shan Vaults 25-man (normal for now) with only priests!! At the present time I "heard" it was cleared with Throne of Thunder geared priests, so that'll be the lowest possible cut-off for ilvl requirement.

Obviously higher geared folks will be given priority but sign up as you can never really gauge interest on something most would consider a crazy idea!!

-Ciao!'
    Usha

Hi,

I'm looking for a person (lvl 90) from a (very, if possible) low population realm (EU-Horde) to farm Zandalari Warbringers together. I'm not interested in the mount so the partner can have it, also the rep tokens. I can practically solo them so your gear does not matter, you can be a fresh lvl 90 or a geared one; you can also get your reputation with most Pandaria factions and also the mount. I'm only after the mats (if you don't need any rep tokens I can have them too, but I am not interested in the mount whatsoever).

Add me on BTag: OzanDincer#2272

Looking for an Ele Shaman for Cm's

Title says it all. We're a Cm group comprised of me, Surv Hunter Alt, our Brewmaster Tank, Resto Druid, and a Shadow Priest.
    Been having troubles finding a final dps for it.

My Hunter has a proving grounds record of 6398.
    You can armory my Hunter as Bunt-Proudmoore on the US realms, since I have not posted enough to be able to attach links.
    Message me if your interested and I can hook you up to our tank who'll manage times with you.

Deleted
    LF members to kill Zandalari Warbringer mobs on EU

Add if you're interested Muffin#2996

Starting a Herald of the titans run soon. current needs are tanks,resto druid,rogue,mage and any dps. may have lock spot open.

for more info please add toasty #1533
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted

[A]Herald of the titans (14th August EU)

So on the 14th of August I am running a Herald of the titans run have around 4-5 people gearing etc so far if there is anyone who would like to tag a long let me know you can sign up here http://openraid.us/events/view/219096#roster or leave a comment if you would like to level a character up. Thanks!

Alt Raids

Heya, my name is Sorens, i came over here to ask if there are any guilds or groups that are doing decent hc alt raids?
    The reason why I ask is, that my guild is full of lazy people who are not overly up for doing Soo more than neccesary, the only decent alt raid that is happening every week is one that our realm best guild is doing and they have it full at all times, mostly from its own members. So i am looking for a 10 or 25 man hc raiding group for a decent alt raid, we dont have to kill Garrosh right away, but it would be great if we got at least to siegecrafter or somewhere around there (preferably 10 man if at all possible)

My main is holy paladin, Sorens on Drak'thul, i have 14/14 hc experience and i would be raiding with my holy paladin alt, nick Sorenz, currently 556 ilvl.
    I will have back next week so it should not be trouble, i know that the item level is not overly high, but that can be corrected in one run and i will do my best to get better gear before i would go with anyone anywhere

I am a calm person and i do not rage or emo quit, which is a must of course. I understand my class well and rarely fail.
    With that said, thank you for reading and if any group is looking for a decent healer, let me know

585 14/14H Experienced Enhance Shaman looking for a 25man 14/14H full clear for next week going forward. My experience is in 10 man however, i am a highly skilled player and can adapt to any 25 man strat. Ive had 3 top 10 parses this tier as well as multiple top 20 and top 50 parses. My guild has finished farming their mounts and are on break until WoD. Id like to continue raiding to obtain as many HWF and heroic BoAs as i can. Please get back to me as soon as possible with your raid days/times.

I am not looking for progression! I want a guaranteed 14/14H run every week. That being said, i will not be carried in any way, shape or form. Dont be surprised if beat most of your group in dps. I will come prepared with flasks and pots.

I play on US/Horde
    Thank you for taking the time to read my post, i look forward to hearing from you!

Trying to get the CM Gold Armor for my dad's Mage, any open spots?

I'm 9/9 Gold on both my Warlock and Death Knight, and I've been playing his Frost Mage for a while, so I'm hardly a scrub. I'm 5/9 Gold on his Mage already, but it's been terrible luck finding a group, and I'd just really like to do this for him. He doesn't really have the dexterity in his hands to do this anymore, and I just thought it would be something nice for him to be able to have.

The Gold-medals his character still needs are:

- Siege of Niuzao Temple
    - Gate of the Setting Sun
    - Stormstout Brewery
    - Shado-pan Monastery

I know those aren't necessarily the easiest to run, but I'm hardly dead-weight; I mostly just need a group of people to actually let me in with them. Anyways, if I can complete this in time, I might actually start back and start working on my Brewmaster Monk again; I never ran any CM's with him, but would be cool to get his set, if purely for sentimental reasons (leveled him with my sister).

Anyways, the help would be greatly appreciated!

My battletag is Terin#1651

Hey
    So, I'm not sure where else to post this - I'm sorry if this is the wrong section.

[Battletag]:Soki#1177; Horde
    Rogue's armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mireina/simple

I have 5 other characters with full golds.
    Paladin
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rd/Lyma/simple
    Mage
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Muya/simpleMon
    Monk
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Myeln/simple
    Death Knight
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sestra/simple
    Priest
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Mishe/simple

I did not buy them. My friends and I have been working on it for a few months.

I'm looking for a group that may be forming or may need a replacement because my group is slowing down; and having a rough time on this set of characters.
    My Rogue is one of my stronger characters. She has already finished Siege of Niuzao, Scholomance, and Scarlet Monastary. I'd be willing to come on other characters for those ones (Mage is best of mine for damage).
    Last edited by Instructor Soki; 2014-08-09 at 12:36 PM.

Looking for a normal Garrosh kill to at least get my wolf mount! Heroic + mount would be the best but I won't get greedy

Alfa#1149 US/Kel Thuzad
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2014-08-20 at 09:23 AM.

LFM Gold CM's

Hey Guys,

Sorrry don't know where else to post this.

LFM "Alt" Challenge Modes, going to be setting up a group for tomorrow 08/26 and thursday 08/27. I want to get CM 9/9 on atleast 2 alts. Post to this thread if interested or PM me your btag.

Requirements:
    - 9/9 on Main
    - Close to BIS gear on alt
    - Skype/Mic
    - Consumables

Led by, 5x 9/9 exp leader tank/heals

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Hey Guys,

Sorrry don't know where else to post this.

LFM "Alt" Challenge Modes, going to be setting up a group for tomorrow 08/26 and thursday 08/27. I want to get CM 9/9 on atleast 2 alts. Post to this thread if interested or PM me your btag.

Requirements:
    - 9/9 on Main
    - Close to BIS gear on alt
    - Skype/Mic
    - Consumables

Led by, 5x 9/9 exp leader tank/heals
    EU/US?

/10char

Lightbulb LF Group CM - Dalvengyr and Stormreaver Battlegroups

Hello all!

I've been reading up a lot lately, on CM's and would really like to put some time and effort with a few people to achieve these.

My Characters;
    - Stormreaver - Sham (Challenger title) resto s13
    - Dalvengyr - Hunt 550 ilvl mm

I'd be willing to host a bit of an interview process to find some people will to place time and effort on grabbing these achievements and mogs/ mounts.

My time zone is Eastern, Newfoundland Canada.

All I ask is you have Gold for your class/ role via the Tiger Temple and are will to put other WoW progress aside to achieve these CM goals for a few weeks, or until, as a group, we get our class mog gear.

GL to everyone!

PS. Don't pay for a service you can accomplish yourself, it really just makes you a douche. imo. Why does it make you a douche? Because you won't tell anyone you paid for it, and will tout the gear like you earned it. That. makes. you. the. worst. lol

Fox

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm putting together a CM Silver group for tomorrow, we'll be trying to do Scarlet Halls, Gate of the Setting Sun and Scholomance. If we have time we'll do more

http://openraid.us/events/view/233839

10+ Year Old Account
    US servers
    8/9 gold hunter looking to find a group to finish off my achievement. The only one I have left is Mogu'shan Palace. If anyone is interested my battle tag is: Dillbag#1948
    I'll be ready with flasks/foods/pots, I play SV but can go BM if we need a lust in the group.

Hey guys,

Looking for few fellas to help a guy out and get CMs done. I have ele shaman with all consumables. My main is sadly just 1/9 gold as a tank. Want to get gold on both, but will be satisfied with gold on shaman!

Please help! Thanks MMO,

Jeric

Jeric#1415

10+ Year Old Account

CM modes Alliance

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here feels like organising / trying some CM runs. (EU realms)
    After a 6mo break and now with WoD around the corner pretty much, I kinda want to get the CM set before it's too late.

Unfortunately I never managed to do much with the guild, so I'd consider myself unexperienced in there.

I've looked into using OpenRaid but there's a hefty ton of competition around so I was hoping to group up with some people here.

Am playing a holy paladin myself. PM for more details.

Thanks in advance and for reading!
    Last edited by Muis; 2014-09-22 at 07:02 PM.