Any anti-mechanical pets?

I am looking for pet with many abilities that are strong against mechanical. Can anyone recommend any pets?
    "I bring light where there is darkness. Hope where there is despair. Judgement where there is injustice. I AM PALADIN!"

I like the Phoenix Hatcling against mechanical. Or you might want an actual Elemental Pet. Something like the Fel Flame has strong attacks against mechanical and mechanical does reduced damage to elements.
    Immersion - Hate the word but love the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    I like the Phoenix Hatcling against mechanical. Or you might want an actual Elemental Pet. Something like the Fel Flame has strong attacks against mechanical and mechanical does reduced damage to elements.
    Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for.
    "I bring light where there is darkness. Hope where there is despair. Judgement where there is injustice. I AM PALADIN!"

Fel Flame can be brutal if you get an Immolate+Conflagrate combo off.

Almost any elemental is strong against mechanical pets.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

The Fiendish Imp and Corefire Imp are great against Mechanicals as well because you can throw up an Immolation, switch them out, and then burn your enemy from the backline (while regaining health through the Humanoid racial the entire time).

Pandaren Fire Spirit or W/E its called.

Although any pet with conflag combo will smash!

Anything with a burning dot + conflagrate is good - if the conflagrate kills the mechanical, the additional damage part will normally kill them from failsafe as well.

Scarab Lord Superman-BladesEdge's Avatar
    I use the chart below (saved to my desktop in a smaller format of couse):

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We intend to disallow flying while leveling from 90 to 100, and have flying become available again in the first major patch for Warlords of Draenor. Source