Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Looking for a US-Horde with General Temuja up. Last one needed for One Many Army. PM for my battle tag. I'm on Zul'jin so I can let you know which ones are spawned for today on this server as well.

Deleted
    sinds i cant find ppl to achieve Challenge mode : Gold
    this is very nice content so im looking for people that wanne do it or help me get it
    my character is an Blood DK ( 492 ilvl atm)

realm is shattered hand - EU side ( Horde )

we have a mumble server
    Last edited by mmocab10f6a31f; 2013-03-14 at 03:23 PM. Reason: subject

Deleted
    Elemental (only spec) Shaman looking for a CM Gold run! PM for more information.

Profile:

- german (home-realm), russian, english
    - TS3 + headset
    - own bufffood

Experience:

- 8/12N ToT
    - 16/16H pre 5.2

Hey there. I am looking for a group or people who want to do Challenge Mode: Silver or Gold on all heroics. I am an Arms warrior, Ilvl 498. Looking for a group or 2 more dps (Ranged Preferred) a healer and tank. Though if you have a group and looking for a DPS I am here. I am on Moon Guard - US, Alliance side. Shanterisa is my toon name. PST in game/ mail or here. Thanks!

Deleted
    EU Horde 510 mage LF any/full gold run. Have a couple of golds on my warr, but want them all on mage.

Matt#2449

http://openraid.eu/ This website will be your friend!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    http://openraid.eu/ This website will be your friend!
    Added both .eu and .us to the first post.

Looking for Horde on US realms to Farm Giant Dinosaur Bones for the White Ivory Raptor

Exiled, I'll tag along. I can't pm you because I don't have 10 posts, just pm me your tag!

Deleted
    This is the Achievement group thread. If you want groups to farm Bones here is the thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lm-Raid-Thread

Deleted
    Lfg herald of titans Eu - Alliance level 80 prot warrior almost fully geared! leave a PM

Heya folks. I've got a level 80 guardian Druid on the server arthas, US. I'm looking for a group to run 10m ulduar with so that I can begin gearing for herald of the titans. I've got a friend that's leveling a toon right now with some of his guiltiest so that we can do herald together and I wanted to start collecting gear for it ASAP. I don't know if anyone actually forms groups to farm for the gear anymore or if they just buy most it with justice or buy runs through ulduar for the gear. I would like to gear up through running ulduar legit but if there are any kind souls out there that are willing to carry me through a few of the bosses in ulduar so that I can nab some resto gear I'd be really appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirox View Post
    Herald of the Titans (Alliance US)
    http://openraid.us/events/view/90353
    Just need 1 more Tank, starting this run today

I'm looking for a Herald of the Titans run on EU. Got a blood/frost DK. I haven't done the fight at 80 before but I have a lot of raiding experience (as in endgame raiding with high level guilds) and will come more than prepared.

Looking for a herald group aswell, know all the fights level 80 blood dk around 220 Ilevel, add me JPDeslre#2244

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock looking for CM Gold runs. I'm missing 6 of them. ~529 ilvl. Can be any spec. Have vent and skype, no mumble.

Deleted
    alliance on argent dawn-eu is looking for some people to team up and grind pirates for steamwheele cartel. its my last part for insane in the membrane but booty bay is still at ~18000/36000

Deleted
    Hey!

Im a ilvl 506 hunter with 1 silver and 1 gold in CM experience, looking to finnish this wonderful thing off tonight if the right ppl come along !

What i need is players with experience from CM´s who want to dedicate tonight to finnish all 9 dungeons so that we all get done, i need all classes atm so feel free to let me know if you are interessted!

Please let me know what kind of experience you got though !

Regards,

Lancett
    Battle id: Lancett#2829

Need at least 2 more for Crushing bones and Cracking Skulls from BlackRock caverns heroic. Bibly#1692