Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Currently have 3 people, a healer , 2 dps. Looking for people interested in being geared up through Naxx and Ulduar.

Must have a level 80 and stop XP.
    Gear up with 219 ilvl gear and below.
    Then we kill Algalon.

Simple enough, annoying finding people interested. PM me if you are or leave a post with server and name and class and spec. I plan to run your alts through naxx,ulduar,OS, and EoE.

OR add my btag with a note. Betrayed#1661

- - - Updated - - -

Still need more, at 5.
    Ony for 232 weaps i have a 77 DK im working on with two of the Archaeology axes til something better comes up. ill get back to you once im 80.

Update: 80 with XP turned off
    Last edited by Disc-; 2014-02-01 at 11:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I'm trying to wrap my head around the meat leaking part. What kind of podunk shop sells meat in packaging that's just leaking blood and shit everywhere.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cerpo/advanced

Heya, I'm forming a Herald of the Titans group. Currently have two tanks and two healers, really just looking for dps at this point. We're planning to run in 1-3 weeks depending on when people are ready.

PM me if you want to get in on the run!

Edit: Should have mentioned this in the first place, but we're US Alliance.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2014-02-18 at 04:44 PM.

I am interested in the herald run, I already have a 2/3-geared alliance shaman ready to go.

Btag: Gronjo#1997
    Last edited by Gronjo; 2014-02-19 at 10:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU player here, have an 80 Mage I am starting to gear up for a Herald group.

Add me if interested, DokFaustus#2156.

Would be nice to find some people to gear up with (or someone to boost me in Ulduar for some gear 10/25 not fussed).

Also, my main, Warlock is looking for Challenge Modes, SoO Normal and 3v3 Mount Farm.

I play most days for a bit, but with enough notice can have a good session.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oceanic (Frostmourne) player here, have a 90 Elemental Shaman looking to do get 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode runs before they're removed. Have experience in the Heroics, have watched the strategies and I have the necessities. Once I earn 9/9 Gold I'll be starting my own groups to get others through it, too.

Add me if interested; Lioenix#1563

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Currently have 3 people, a healer , 2 dps. Looking for people interested in being geared up through Naxx and Ulduar.

Must have a level 80 and stop XP.
    Gear up with 219 ilvl gear and below.
    Then we kill Algalon.

Simple enough, annoying finding people interested. PM me if you are or leave a post with server and name and class and spec. I plan to run your alts through naxx,ulduar,OS, and EoE.

OR add my btag with a note. Betrayed#1661

- - - Updated - - -

Still need more, at 5.
    EU?

Gearing my mage, a friend is boosting me again in Ulduar/ICC Normal 5-mans tonight or tomorrow.

Got lucky with a 232 stave in the ICC Heroic 5-mans.

Hello, I am looking for a Challenge Mode group. I play Horde on a US server (Area 52). I'm trying to get the transmog set for my Warlock before it is removed from the game, and possibly my holy Paladin and resto Druid. I have no experience, but I'm willing to listen and follow instructions. I'm gemmed, enchanted, flasked, and potioned. If interested please add me Rumblytumbly#1841. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello,

Me (Frost mage) and my friend (Holy/Disc priest), both with 9/14hc experience and a lot of previous raiding experice, are late to the challenge mode party and now looking for a 9/9gold group that won't insist on 9/9gold exp on other characters.

We both know strats pretty well, will obviously have everything required. Striving only for gold, so none of us are going to get mad on getting as many sockets as possible - this kind of stuff is only required for realm records. We're hoping to find people of the same mindset as us who realize that you can get 9/9 gold with any comp, and gear (as long as it's 496+) and any specs without much hassle.

My BT is Beatrice#2650.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Heyo.

Looking to find a friendly group on US/Oceanic Horde to go 9/9 gold in challenge modes. WW monk with a gear set made specifically for CMs and I have 9/9 experience with my paladin (Ramsus-Frostwolf).

I have food, dps pots, invis pots, and obviously already know what to do for the dungeons.

I could tank as well, but I know people bitch and moan about the CM tanks not having a mic so I'd prefer to DPS if possible.

Tedster#1793

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, this thread is next to useless. Can we not at least have seperate threads for say raids/pvp/other?

I suspect many members don't check this thread.

'Have... Have We Met?' - Hemet Nesingwary

I'm growing increasingly frustrated over this quest. Hemet NEVER spawns for me. I've been checking daily for almost two months now and I've even had friends go check for me as well.

Same goes for Cinderweb Queen for the 'Ready For Raiding II' achievment.

If anyone's still doing the Molten Front dailies and you have Hemet spawn in Sethria's Roost, please contact me on bnet - Nico#2875.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Looking for a cross-realm group to farm Warbringers with!

Hit me up at: Bonzaii#2217

Peace.

Deleted
    Looking for a group to get Herald of the Titans (A).
    I've got a level 80 xp locked mage, 212 ilvl equipped. Sorting out some enchants and gems still.
    Unfortunately I picked a bad class, as spirit was a thing back in WotLK, so stuck with quite a few pieces that have spirit.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yreen/advanced

battle tag; Ariandra#2988
    Last edited by mmoc9ad7219eee; 2014-04-16 at 06:42 PM.

Deleted
    Twisting Nether EU, Horde
    Looking for a group for challenge mode, gold, silver or bronze, doesn't matter. Don't have any earlier exp with cm but have done som hc raiding in the past.

Battle tag: Tewre#2865
    Last edited by mmocc6016d54c8; 2014-04-21 at 04:48 PM.

Monstrous Spineclaw Farm
    Deehunter-Neptulon
    /PM for info

- - - Updated - - -

149 Monstrous Spineclaw kills and still no pet

If you are stuck like me let's try and help each other.

We can farm at Horde Base everyone farm on his realm. And whenever Spineclaw spawn, invite each other to group and kill. Basically more people = more spawn rate.

I hope everyone who is farming for this pet gets it as soon as possible.

PM if you are interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally after 155 kill I got the pet!!!

Thanks to all who helped me <3

Good luck to you all.

ChopChop - CM Gold event Next Saturday. http://openraid.org/events/view/195355
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Looking for people on EU horde for these 2 achievs. we will use Teamspeak and set up 3 premade groups with 5 in each and queue at the same time to make the achievs quick and easy.

Resilient Victory AB achiev

The Perfect Storm EOTS achiev

These 2 will be made same day straight back to back. Im not gonna post my Btag here (last time i got spmmed by randoms since ppl gave it out for "fun")

So if you are interested PM me on MMO-Champ or contact me ingame on Twisting Nether (names below in URLS)

No date is set yet. will fix up when gotten some people interested in this
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    ALLIANCE EU

Looking for Firelands/DS mount achievement. Also CM Gold

(arms warrior)

add me daylt#2530

Not going to post my b-tag here, but will post that I have a rogue nearly BIS for Herald of the Titans runs (2 rogues, one geared for that, other is my leveling one). Look up Shortshankz@Hellscream-US if you want to see his gear.

Feel free to PM me on here, as I check MMO-Champ nearly every day, if needed for a dps for Algalon kills.
    Last edited by Muffinz; 2014-05-27 at 03:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a group to do CMS with on my tank warrior - EU Horde. If you're interested PM me please.